mtbr member

Looking for Riddler

Looking for used Riddler frame size medium.
    Thanks

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Quote Originally Posted by Titusgold
    Thanks
    Titusgold,

I have a friend who may be looking to sell his M. Riddler. I will give him a shout and see if he's interested.

PS, that looks like my old switchblade!

Ti is addictive

Try Chad at Red Barn Bicycles

When I talked to him a couple of weeks ago he had a used "pristine" condition fully built up Riddler in 17' size. He mentioned it to me as I'm currently looking for a bike for the missus but unfortunately it was too big for her.

If it wasn't for the fact I have a Titus HCR already, I would have scooped it up for myself as I've always loved that frame, and hopefully with Titus farming things out again hopefully it may get resurrected in the coming years.

Right now I'm quite torn between a Ventana El chiquillo or Voodoo Bizango for the missus as she's put me on a budget for her ride.

Good luck!!!

mtbr member
    Thanks, I'd appreciate that.
    I bought the frame on mtbr from some guy in Oregon? I've improved the components recently, I'll need to update the avatar. It's definitely a fun bike to ride.
    Let me know on the Riddler.
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Thanks, I'd appreciate that.
    I bought the frame on mtbr from some guy in Oregon? I've improved the components recently, I'll need to update the avatar. It's definitely a fun bike to ride.
    Let me know on the Riddler.
    Thanks

Thanks TiEndo.....as a matter of fact we STILL have it for sale. The previous owner was a roadie and honestly rarely rode the bike so it's in MINT condition. PM me for some pics.

F100RLT
    King headset
    MaxM bars
    Shimano XT
    Bontrager Race Lite Wheels
    BB-7 brakes

i just checked the frame....not one scratch !

later, Chad

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I just picked up a Riddler with SS and Geared drop outs. Got the frame only that is mint off eBay. This will replace my Eleven frame that is a bit too small. If a small Eleven fits your wife TiEndo give me a shout. The riddler I got is blue and pritine as well. Just needs 2006 decals!
    Niner Jet 9 RDO
    Titus Racer X
    Lynskey Singlespeed

mtbr member

Before ya buy.....

Thanks
    Before you get a used Riddler frame check the frame for crack's under the replaceable dropouts. Mine broke there......not too troubling as I upgraded to a HCR for pennies on the dollar. Riddler was a nice ride while it lasted.....love the HCR!
    Dave
    Idaho Transplant (closet roadie)

Ti is addictive
    Thanks Asahi, but she would need an XS or even XXS as she's only 5'2", but I'm still dreamin of the eleven but talkin to the boys at Titus, can't say I would gain anything except stiffness and weight by goin to the eleven from my HCR.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    How much does the HCR weigh? The Riddler is the same weight as the Eleven at 3.5 lbs.
    Niner Jet 9 RDO
    Titus Racer X
    Lynskey Singlespeed

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Looks like I may have a large riddler frame for sale. Picked it up as a medium and turns out it's a large. If anyone is interested PM me. I'd love to trade for a medium.

Trey
    Niner Jet 9 RDO
    Titus Racer X
    Lynskey Singlespeed

SHU
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I have a black medium riddler that I may be willing to part with. I was thinking of trying out the 29er thing. I have both sets of dropouts with it. E-mail me at shu993@yahoo.com and we can talk.

Thanks,
    John

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Big thanks to Chad at Red Barn for the Medium Riddler! Now I have a Large Mint condition Riddler frame to sell. . .
    Niner Jet 9 RDO
    Titus Racer X
    Lynskey Singlespeed

Ti is addictive
    Congrats on the frame. Probably will get your single-speed build to 20 or under with the "new" frame. I'll give ya 100 bucks for that eleven frame thats pickin up dust(LOL.... Just joking). Hopefully all goes well now that you got 2 frames on the market, Wait a minute, shoot a picture of all 4 and then you'd be the points total winner of Warps Titus points game, 2 Ti and 2 AL....Thats alot of Titus bikes unless you're a Titus dealer.

Again congrats.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Thanks TiEndo. I actually sold the Eleven (for way less than I should have but way more than $100 ). I don't hav eht emedium Riddler yet but do have the Large and my Racer X.

YOu want a colection you need Furrner to post.

3 Locomotos
    2 Drop Us
    1 Riddler

6 Titus Bikes.

Erok has a Racer X, Locomoto, Drop U in his garage as well.

I was lured by another Ti maker and got a Litepseed Sienna for a steal.
    Niner Jet 9 RDO
    Titus Racer X
    Lynskey Singlespeed

Ti is addictive
    Thats great, can't see you having any trouble sellin the large riddler anyways, those are one of the most sought after used frames.

I just got back from a business trip and now waitin on some pricin from Chad for the missus bicycle and perhaps a new ride for me. Unfortunately neither is a Titus (oops, shouldn't say that too loud as the Titus police may gangpile me). No haven't lost my love for TiTi's, I'm just on a budget at the moment.