"Its All Good"

A little mid to late evening ride

Went on a little 25Km evening ride tonight with two cats from work and one other... Lycra clad XC weight weenies....

The ride was some 45 km south of Barcelona starting in a town called Moja. Was a great ride, 95% single track, which is as rare as rocking horse shiat from what I have seen in Spain (I could be wrong, but what I have seen)... Elevation was not huge, but loads of short steep climbs... And plenty of trails of rocks, love this stuff, the ML eats it up and wants to be fed more.... Still loving the Big Betty & the Nobby Nick..... Well worth givign them a whirl.. Call up Larry or Chad, sweet prices and the legendary service.....

Oh and am loving the GPS Garmin 6'CSx toy, a real cool toy, turn it on throw it in the Camelbak and bobs your aunty.... Look at it back at the car..... Crisillo was a great help sorting this....

A few pics, was stinking hot. Great views from the highest point, out to the coast and inland... Few terrain shots, along with a elevation map, its in meters so you in the dark ages may struggle. and also a overlay onto Google Earth..................

Was a spanking pace with the XC lads, so the Whafe is a bit tired after riding all weekend. Soft cock really.................Later..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

"Its All Good"
    Google Earth Map
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Veni Vidi Vici
    As always... great pictures Whafe looks like a steep climb you got there ... its always nice to see your Exo from time to time

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Good stuff Whafe. What's all the bush out west... unridden ?~?

"El Whatever"
    Man, you effing represent everything I wanna be/have... Mid week rides, cool gear, cool attitude...
    Check my Site

Trophy Husband
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Man, you effing represent everything I wanna be/have... Mid week rides, cool gear, cool attitude...
    But Warp, you're the Bike Whisperer. Not a better title to be had, IMO....'cept for Caribou Focker maybe.
    Extreme stationary biker.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Whafe is almost as cool as blackagness

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Hey All Mountain,

You are a legend and the greatest ever. I've got some bad karma so I've boxed up my Super Duper Moto and shipped it off to you. Crisillo said he would send you a 50mm stem and Whafe said he'd match that with a 66. I'm also going to send Blackey down under and up over to help ya tune in the suspension and take fuzzy glamour photos.

Yours sincerely with deepst respect and admiration,

'bou bou' geolover

Trophy Husband
    Quote Originally Posted by All Mountain
    Hey All Mountain,

You are a legend and the greatest ever. I've got some bad karma so I've boxed up my Super Duper Moto and shipped it off to you. Crisillo said he would send you a 50mm stem and Whafe said he'd match that with a 66. I'm also going to send Blackey down under and up over to help ya tune in the suspension and take fuzzy glamour photos.

Your with deepst respect and admiration,

'bou bou' geolover

In your deepest of dreams.
    Extreme stationary biker.

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Google Earth Map
    you are becoming quite a GPS Jedi master, my young GPS Padiwan

Awesome report, Whafe! Glad the 60CSx is working out for you...it is a great little toy!

Looks like sweet terrain to ride!
    Last edited by crisillo; 07-04-2007 at 01:50 AM.

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Hey All Mountain,

'bou bou' geolover

"Its All Good"
    Hey All Mountain,

'bou bou' geolover
    Will throw in a 661 carbon full face helmet to protect your noggin, should you meet an elusive tasmanian devil in a dark alley of single track...........................

"Smarty than the average bear ah bou bou"