mtbr member
    Jan 2009

Joplin on el guapo

I am thinking of getting a crank brothers joplin seatpost but was looking for reviews for the lever model and remote model. How do you guys like it or are there other recommendations? Also it is a 30.9mm correct?

bbc
    Bueno!
    It is 30.9. I'm thinking of getting one as well. I don't know if to go with the lever or remote. It's just a matter of time I break the remote off. I'm thinking lever. My buddy has a Maverick Speedball, same thing as the Joplin and he loves it.

mtbr member
    I had one on my EG and now on my new bike. It is awesome and you'll use it more than you'd think.
    "You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!" - Unigeezer

NOT Team Sanchez
    Here's a question for you Dom; I roll a Large and the ST is 20.75'', so tall that I no longer run my Gravity Dropper due to it being too tall for my preferences when doing stunts in the fully dropped position due to the stack height being about two inches higher than when I run a regular post and and slam it..........so after all that explanation, the queston I have is how high is the stack height on the Joplin in it's fully dropped mode while having it slammed in the collar as low as it'll go?
    I like bikes.

mtbr member
    When slammed, it is 2.5" to center of clamp bolt from top of ST.
    "You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!" - Unigeezer

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

New Joplin Seatpost for sale.

I have recently listed a Joplin 30.9 seatpost for sale on MTBR. I bought it for my EG but decided that I did not need it. It has one test ride on it, otherwise its new.

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...t=31954&cat=18

SPAM paid for.

Members who have read this thread: 0