[IMG][/IMG]

Amazingly unlimited stocks of Titus Frames

That el guapo on the right makes me

mtbr member
    Dec 2005

Titus Artwork

the gift that keeps on giving

Trophy Husband
    Zoinks. Look at the size of that seat tube brace on the copper ML...that must be an XL.
    Extreme stationary biker.

Veni Vidi Vici
    And we have weekly beer drinking session there like these

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Nice pics barelylegal...

here's how my LBS looks at this very moment

Jocken's bike: taking shape already :-D

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    This is TiEndo's:

Quote Originally Posted by All Mountain
    This is TiEndo's:
    what a coincidence.. that is my LBS' parts supplier

"El Whatever"
    This is TiEndo's:
    That looks like Mexico City too...

Here's another LBS I hit often...

Check my Site

Do It Yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by crisillo
    Nice pics barelylegal...

EBB with gears?!? Wudupwitdat?
    Long Live Long Rides

Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew
    EBB with gears?!? Wudupwitdat?
    tell me about it

I sold the frame to a friend, and he was looking for a gearie... since the 853EBB can play both, I built it for him with gears

my Inbred is now the home SS

the build is finished now (well only needs need bar end caps)

Jochen's bike: Done!

Ti is addictive
    This is TiEndo's:

PFFFFFTTTTTTT............Coffee coming out of my nose.......LMAO...........Tears from the double double spilling burning my nostrils.............

Yep, good store to deal with here in Montana..........sells a few brands......in fact the RFX, El Teremoto and Delirium are lookin just as nice as the El guapo...... I Better go in for another looky loo for what my birthday present to myself should entail.........
    Last edited by TiEndo; 06-07-2007 at 03:36 PM.
    "Can I put a Totem on a FTM?".....Originally Posted by All Mountain

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by TiEndo
    PFFFFFTTTTTTT............Coffee coming out of my nose.......LMAO...........Tears from the double double spilling burning my nostrils.............

Yep, good store to deal with here in Montana..........sells a few brands......in fact the RFX, El Teremoto and Delirium are lookin just as nice as the El guapo...... I Better go in for another looky loo for what my birthday present to myself should entail.........
    Happy Birthday soon I also snorted Coffee yesterday thanks to Warp...

Chad's plethora of options will certainly keep you busy... all top choices

Any news on a Ti EG .... I think you we looking into this ?~?

Ti is addictive
    Happy Birthday soon I also snorted Coffee yesterday thanks to Warp...

Any news on a Ti EG .... I think you we looking into this ?~?
    Coffee up the nose is grand if one gets a great laugh......

No news if Ti EG is in the picture of reality or Titus myth.. ......but I'm gettin itchy thinkin I wanna try somethin new.........RFX looks amazing but its sizing is a bit off for my shortinseam, maybe custom Ventana or following Duly's lead and goin Knolly instead.

Paste eater
    but I'm gettin itchy thinkin I wanna try somethin new.........RFX looks amazing but its sizing is a bit off for my shortinseam, maybe custom Ventana or following Duly's lead and goin Knolly instead.

Gawd i know.... The Raw RFX posted here on MTBR, which developed almost legendary status, was jaw dropping at under 7lbs I to am in the market for a simliar bike. A freeride bike that pedals" about sums it up. My only beef with say the RFX or the EG is it might just have too much overlap with my Motolite, especially considering my ML is built up pretty big with a coil/Pike (coil) etc etc. though, I could skinny up the ML and beef up the latter... dunno, we'll see

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    TiE.... you should give Jeff at Titus a phone call.

I think El Guapo is your machine, but I am obviously very biased in my opinions.

I can see you would appreciate the stiffness and lightness of the EG. PM demo_slug for the good oil !~!

But then again, if you break ranks like geolover did... we offer a limited once only repentance with the sale of such foreign frame

Just remember you are a Tiboi... and would you really feel safe on an Alu frame that could very well fatigue and fracture at any moment .... better Ti than sorry.... Titanium... good things take time.... patience is a virtue

Seriously.... so many great bikes out there these days... have fun deciding and testing mate

Veni Vidi Vici
    thanks Crisillo , I cant open the link of the pics of your fave lbs

Quote Originally Posted by crisillo
    Nice pics barelylegal...

Jocken's bike: taking shape already :-D

Veni Vidi Vici
    Warp, You have a very cool LBS

Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    That looks like Mexico City too...

Here's another LBS I hit often...

Ti is addictive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwind
    Gawd i know.... The Raw RFX posted here on MTBR, which developed almost legendary status, was jaw dropping at under 7lbs I to am in the market for a simliar bike. A freeride bike that pedals" about sums it up. My only beef with say the RFX or the EG is it might just have too much overlap with my Motolite, especially considering my ML is built up pretty big with a coil/Pike (coil) etc etc. though, I could skinny up the ML and beef up the latter... dunno, we'll see
    Yeah, that post was awesome, but I got a chuckle at the fact that no one would acknowledge the fact that once that bad boy gets powdercoated you can easily add 150 to 250 grams easily putting it closer to 7.25 to 7.5 lbs........So marginal weight loss over last years RFX, so I would still say to build it up with beefier parts (I've already WW my Motolite to near XC range, so I'm thinkin opposite end of the spectrum).

AM.........I've made it quite open about my desire for a Ti El Guapo........Considering that I consider my self quite the boisterous buyer of all things Ti, I would have assumed that Titus Jeff, Mathius, Chad or Bob or even Menden or Charles or Eric@CC would have PM'ed me if it was at all possible and what it would cost. So oh well, Even someone at Knolly has PM'ed me about my desires for a Endorphin, so I hate to say it I'm inclining my purchasing dollars more and more towards them as at least they have been upfront with me on developement time and delivery dates and even went so far as to get a hold of me as they read my posts about possibly wanting an Endorphin..........

mtbr member
    Dec 2005

AM.........I've made it quite open about my desire for a Ti El Guapo........Considering that I consider my self quite the boisterous buyer of all things Ti, I would have assumed that Titus Jeff, Mathius, Chad or Bob or even Menden or Charles or Eric@CC would have PM'ed me if it was at all possible and what it would cost. So oh well, Even someone at Knolly has PM'ed me about my desires for a Endorphin, so I hate to say it I'm inclining my purchasing dollars more and more towards them as at least they have been upfront with me on developement time and delivery dates and even went so far as to get a hold of me as they read my posts about possibly wanting an Endorphin..........
    you can't trust those Knolly mtbr trolls.... they search for all things Knolly each day and prey on unsuspecting people and then stalk them relentlessly...

and don't buy the baby bike get some real love.... Delirium T

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    BL,

It seems like yesterday, those faces are very familiar and getting younger. Tell them to keep riding and i'll see them again in a year. Tom invited me once to check out the Sabak bike shop in the city, but wasn't able to do it. There will be next time or soon.

Peace and ride safe.

Akazan

mtbr member
    What does Sabak mean?

Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by akazan
    BL,

It seems like yesterday, those faces are very familiar and getting younger. Tell them to keep riding and i'll see them again in a year. Tom invited me once to check out the Sabak bike shop in the city, but wasn't able to do it. There will be next time or soon.

Peace and ride safe.

Akazan
    Akazan, they will be happy to know that they are looking younger thats for sure We will keep on riding bro without a doubt ... and we keep searching for new trails.. so we you come back you will be able to enjoy it again, and when you decide to leave your racer X Exo you know who to contact ...

Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by xtr444
    What does Sabak mean?
    It means Strike anywhere... or Go ahead even if its tough...

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    BL,

I see you lurking on the corner. Ricky is in the pixs too. I see Migs also. I forgot the name of the guy in blue with glasses. Your GF, DD has a nice Motolite. It's painful to hear from a female that she wants to pass you on a trail, specially on an uphill climb. I have seen some strong female riders on the last 24-hour race in Colorado. I'm going to join another
    24-hour race in Austin/Smithville, Texas (24-hour in Rocky Ranch, Texas) and it will be in October. A 12 mile loop trail. The one in Colorado was only 8.5 miles, did the loop 6 times
    and the rest period was short. I like the one in Tucson, 24-hour of Kona, 15 mile loop and you got a long siesta in between.

Regards to everyone again

Akazan

Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by akazan
    BL,

I see you lurking on the corner. Ricky is in the pixs too. I see Migs also. I forgot the name of the guy in blue with glasses. Your GF, DD has a nice Motolite. It's painful to hear from a female that she wants to pass you on a trail, specially on an uphill climb. I have seen some strong female riders on the last 24-hour race in Colorado. I'm going to join another
    24-hour race in Austin/Smithville, Texas (24-hour in Rocky Ranch, Texas) and it will be in October. A 12 mile loop trail. The one in Colorado was only 8.5 miles, did the loop 6 times
    and the rest period was short. I like the one in Tucson, 24-hour of Kona, 15 mile loop and you got a long siesta in between.

Regards to everyone again

Akazan
    Ey you recognized me pretty well buddy Its Norman.... You should see the faces of some guys when she approaches the climbs.... it makes them climb fast, knowing that if they dont, she will overtake but its all good, she is liking the ML very much, and she has dramatically improved in the trails and climbing... and descent too...