Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MMcG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    9,026

    How do you contact someone at Titus USA via email?

    I tried using the sales@titusti.com email address as well as the planet-X email address and both bounced back as undeliverable. Not good.

    I wanted to know if you'll be re-stocking Planet-X Kaffenback disc frames in more sizes.

    I hope someone can help here.

    thanks.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    735

    How do you contact someone at Titus USA via email?

    Just give them a call -- (503) 477-6182.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by MMcG View Post
    I tried using the sales@titusti.com email address as well as the planet-X email address and both bounced back as undeliverable. Not good.

    I wanted to know if you'll be re-stocking Planet-X Kaffenback disc frames in more sizes.

    I hope someone can help here.

    thanks.
    Looking into the email issue - in the meantime, drop Brandon an email on info@titusti.com
    Thanks,

    Michael

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MMcG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    9,026
    Thank you I emailed the info@titusti.com address. Hope to hear from Brandon about the status of Kaffenback disc frame-sets.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: brant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,821
    On a boat. Coming.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    735

    How do you contact someone at Titus USA via email?

    This was posted on FB by PX UK.
    How do you contact someone at Titus USA via email?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372694571.643705.jpg

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus/On One USA View Post
    Looking into the email issue - in the meantime, drop Brandon an email on info@titusti.com
    Thanks,

    Michael
    What is the best way to talk to someone about a frame/possible warranty issue?

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by stapes View Post
    What is the best way to talk to someone about a frame/possible warranty issue?
    Email - michael@titusti.com with information on the situation (your order #, when it was bought, what the issue is etc) and we will see what we can do.

    Thanks,
    Michael

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus/On One USA View Post
    Email - michael@titusti.com with information on the situation (your order #, when it was bought, what the issue is etc) and we will see what we can do.

    Thanks,
    Michael
    Michael - Thanks! I actually just saw the warranty form on your website and filled that out. I will also send you an email.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2013, 09:15 AM
  2. delete
    By morkys in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 11:01 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 09:17 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 10:19 AM
  5. Is there a way to contact Titus?
    By yeschiro in forum Titus
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 09:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •