mtbr member

Help : Bottom Bracket Lenght

Hi Guys, I'm planning to get the New Race Face NEXT Carbon Cranks for my Moto-Lite Project. I saw that there is a 68mm & 73mm Bottom Bracket lenght in the specs.
    What is that? What should I get for the Moto-Lite, 68 or 73mm?

Need help on this. Also, kindly enlighten on what is the meaning of that dimensions.

Thanks in Advance.

Cheers!!!

ಠ_ಠ
    73mm

means one spacer drive-side.

What's the rest of your build?

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Look on the Race Face site in Tech> installation>cranks for a good explanation. As indicated abve 73mm with one spacer

mtbr member
    Thanks for the info.

@ dulyebr! Thanks also. The rest of the build will be SRAM X.0 Triggers / Rear Der.
    C.King Hubs on DT 4.2D, 2009 TALAS RLC, Thomson X4 Stem , Thomson MasterPiece Seatpost, WTB Pure V Team Saddle, Magura Marta SL Brakes, C. King Headset . C. King Bottom Bracket, Scwalbe Nobby Nics, TIME ATAC XS Carbon Pedals, Race Face NEXT Handlebar.

I am also thinking if I can use the X-Gen Front Deraileur on the ML. Maybe you can help me with this. Is is possible? I heard that ML require a Low-Band Front Deraileur.

Thanks again!

ಠ_ಠ
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT-Spot

I am also thinking if I can use the X-Gen Front Deraileur on the ML. Maybe you can help me with this. Is is possible? I heard that ML require a Low-Band Front Deraileur.

Thanks again!
    Sounds incredible.

I'd go with Shimano. I found that going XTR over XT made a meaningful difference in shifting performance.

Are you replacing the Turner?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dulyebr
    Sounds incredible.

I'd go with Shimano. I found that going XTR over XT made a meaningful difference in shifting performance.

Are you replacing the Turner?
    Thanks! Well, I'm thinking of Running Shimano free on the drivetrain. Do you think I can use a SRAM X-Gen Front Deraileur?

I'm keeping my Spot.

ಠ_ಠ
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT-Spot
    Thanks! Well, I'm thinking of Running Shimano free on the drivetrain. Do you think I can use a SRAM X-Gen Front Deraileur?

I'm keeping my Spot.
    I believe one the guys, rzozaya1969, ran a sram fd. on his MotoLite. Shoot him a PM. Look forward to reading your impressions and seeing some Titus pr0n.