mtbr member
    Oct 2009

Head badge- gone

Alright then, does any one know if head-badges can be bought separately?

On my Ti Rockstars maiden voyage it went missing, gone, fell off, A loop of only 10km, and I couldn't find it on any other of the laps.

How are they usually held on? There is no marks left on the head tube so my though is it must be double sided tape and not very strong at that.

Everything else I'm pretty happy with, just want another badge now as it looks kinda incomplete.

Started off like this.

Now it looks kinda nekkid.
    Last edited by nzhumpy; 03-27-2011 at 01:46 AM.

Hueston Woods Trail Crew

Logoitis

It already says Thomson, RaceFace, Chris King, and Fox. Isn't that enough?!

But it is a handsome headbadge, so give Ben@Titus a shout.
    And welcome to the very exclusive Rockstar Ti club.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Speak'in of badges, what's the new non-AZ badges look like.. OR..EU..ON ONE?

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerbob.com
    It already says Thomson, RaceFace, Chris King, and Fox. Isn't that enough?!.
    No. Still got a few more logos yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerbob.com
    But it is a handsome headbadge, so give Ben@Titus a shout.
    And welcome to the very exclusive Rockstar Ti club.
    Thanks Bob,

I might wait for him to pop in here at his leisure and see what he has to say about the matter.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Give me a shout at 650-284-5563 and I will get you another one.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    From looking at your user name, I just realized you are probably from New Zealand. (It is my public school education coming through for me) If it is easier, email me at ben@titusti.com

Thanks

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Hi Ben,

Close but no cigar, I am a kiwi, but living in Sydney unfortunately.

Emails probably easier with time differences and all that.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Love Aus. Stayed in Perth for a bit and fell in love with the whole west coast. Even learned to appreciate Aussie Rules Football.

If you bought the bike since we opened the e-commerce site, all I will need is your name and I can get your address out of the system.

Cheers

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Just joshing with the unfortunately bit, it's not so bad over here *although the riding isn't as good.

The west coast is pretty cool, much more relaxed than this side of the desert. You must pick up stuff pretty quick, I still can't get my head around AFL. Mind you it's all the play over there.

Yeah, frame was purchased through your site.

* only my opinion, before I get flamed by irate Aussies.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nzhumpy
    Just joshing with the unfortunately bit, it's not so bad over here *although the riding isn't as good.

The west coast is pretty cool, much more relaxed than this side of the desert. You must pick up stuff pretty quick, I still can't get my head around AFL. Mind you it's all the play over there.

Yeah, frame was purchased through your site.

* only my opinion, before I get flamed by irate Aussies.
    Yeah I forgot it is all about the All Blacks on your island. Haven't been the same since Lomu quit.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusBen
    Yeah I forgot it is all about the All Blacks on your island. Haven't been the same since Lomu quit.

Glory days.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Just got home from a 24hour race (where the bike performed admirably- unlike the pilot) to find an envelope in the post box.

Now the folk at Titus must have no confidence in my stickering skills because there was not one but two new headbadges inside, supplied FoC.

Massive thanks to Ben and the folk at Titus for making my Rockstar complete again. If this is the way the new regime is running the joint, I'm sure it'll be a success.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nzhumpy
    Just got home from a 24hour race (where the bike performed admirably- unlike the pilot) to find an envelope in the post box.

Now the folk at Titus must have no confidence in my stickering skills because there was not one but two new headbadges inside, supplied FoC.

Massive thanks to Ben and the folk at Titus for making my Rockstar complete again. If this is the way the new regime is running the joint, I'm sure it'll be a success.

No worries mate. Just trying to spread the love.