2 16.67%
  • Friday 3rd November - Monday 6th November

6 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    "Its All Good"

Good job! Guys with there names down for the Titus Fruita/Moab Trip

Hi All

Have gathered all the names together as mentioned. A this point the time frame Late October / Early November has the most names.

We need to figure out the exact dates, see the poll. Please vote. Will be democratically decided. I am not pushing for any dates, just being the information sorter etc.

So add your names and vote as before. We need to sort our shite now with bookings, trails to ride, days to ride etc.

Shall I make contact with Titus and see what they may like to do for this group, am not pleading, but could be a good opportunity for them to be involved somehow. Let me know your thoughts please.

Options, need to either do a long weekend or through the week.

[SIZE="2"]Friday 27th October - Monday 30th October[/SIZE]

Whafe

[SIZE="2"]Monday 30th October - Friday 3rd November[/SIZE]

Whafe

[SIZE="2"]Friday 3rd November - Monday 6th November[/SIZE]

Whafe
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

ಠ_ಠ
    [SIZE=2]Friday 27th October - Monday 30th October[/SIZE]

Whafe
    Dulyebr

[SIZE=2]Monday 30th October - Friday 3rd November[/SIZE]

Whafe
    Dulyebr

[SIZE=2]Friday 3rd November - Monday 6th November[/SIZE]

Whafe
    Dulyebr[/quote]

"Its All Good"
    The list at its most current state. Please let me know if there are names that should be on there..................... You beauty....
    Last edited by Whafe; 08-22-2006 at 09:41 AM.
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Friday 3rd November - Monday 6th November

CulBaire (Australia)

This suits me more so as it requires less time off work or does it(?); which I will need for the Australian MTBR gathering mid November. Also gives me an extra week to get my **** together.

Still only possability, transport and logistics need to be sorted out as well as the money side of things for me aswell. But I am hopeful
    Cul is a regretted trademark of the CulBaire Co'op Pty Ltd, as are his random ramblings and associated ********.

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by CulBaire

CulBaire (Australia)

This suits me more so as it requires less time off work or does it(?); which I will need for the Australian MTBR gathering mid November. Also gives me an extra week to get my **** together.

Still only possability, transport and logistics need to be sorted out as well as the money side of things for me aswell. But I am hopeful
    All good CulBaire, lets hope you can swing it. Lets await a few more replies, then we can make the dates concrete.

Whafe (New Zealand)

searcher
    Friday 27th October - Monday 30th October

Whafe
    Dulyebr

Monday 30th October - Friday 3rd November

Whafe
    Dulyebr
    Kovi

Whafe
    Dulyebr
    Kovi

Still would love to go, pls note that I am still not 100 % , depends on a few things, but the later the better.
    Kovi

"Its All Good"
    All good Kovi, will add that to the list, Stoked the effort you are making......

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I have a bit more coordination to do. I have to check with my work schedule for November and see which weekend works, especially since I've committed to going to ride the Colorado Trail in late Sept/early Oct. Let's see what I find out. I'll keep an eye on the predominant weekend you all choose as well.

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer
    Let's see what I find out. I'll keep an eye on the predominant weekend you all choose as well.
    Sounds good Flyer, we wait with anticipation. Let us know. As soon as we get some final dates, can start planning the rides etc...

"Its All Good"
    Come on fellas, hop to it, get your names down

Also your thoughts on if indeed we should make contact with Titus and see what they can do for aTitus group ride.

Cheers
    Fenton
    Last edited by Whafe; 08-25-2006 at 03:50 AM.

searcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Come on fellas, hop to it, get your names down

Also your thoughts on if indeed we should make contact with Titus and see what they can do for aTitus group ride.

Cheers
    Fenton
    I will ask Mr Troy Rarick aka Chet here on the forum, he might have some connections with Titus, and as far as I know he also know CC personally...
    Hey Troy!!! Are U there???
    Kovi

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by kovi
    I will ask Mr Troy Rarick aka Chet here on the forum, he might have some connections with Titus, and as far as I know he also know CC personally...
    Hey Troy!!! Are U there???
    You read my mind. Would be kind of a cool thing for Titus to do, give them some cudos (spelling ???) show that there is still the connection with the punters.

I will email Mathias also.

But for Chet (AKA Troy) LOL. Would be great for him to help out also.

Will call on Chet shortly anyways to help out with some guidence on an agenda for daily rides etc. The group will support his store for sure. Well I know I will.

"Its All Good"
    Have been in communication with Titus in regards to somehow beign involved with this up coming Titus Group ride.

Will keep you abreast of where communication is at.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    The last two choices are not looking good so the first weekend is my only option and I would still need to move some vacation around to swing that. For forecasting/billing reasons, we have to pick vacation dates ridiculously early. However, I have some flexibility as long as other project managers are not taking the same time days off.

You guys figure this date this out and depending on that, I will make my request/demand at work. I'm also supposed to take time off in mid-Oct and either hit the Womble Trail in Arkansas or take the GF somewhere--hmm..maybe something biking oriented would still be a trip she will like.

Maybe I can move that mid-Oct thing to late October even. Tell you what, I'll make my call once you all figure out the dates and try to work my vacation around your dates. Since I don't have a Moto, I feel I should not vote and sway the dates.

By the way, what's the temp like in November? 40s and 50s?

"Its All Good"

Good job!

By the way, what's the temp like in November? 40s and 50s?
    Weather info Flyer...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Whafe; 08-25-2006 at 03:52 AM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Brrrr.....

"Its All Good"
    Brrrr.....
    BBBBBBBBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................

Mate, harden up.............

All here are some very good links for Fruita etc. Been most useful.

http://www.gofruita.com/

http://www.otesports.com/

http://www.fruitamountainbike.com

This dude is coming riding too, which bike Troy? the Penny F ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Hey, I didn't say it was an effective deterrent but temps approaching freezing is still bloody cold riding

I do come from close to the Equator (I think). Gotta go look at that world map again

Master of Sparks
    I am in if it's Nov 3rd. i am coming from Louisiana

B2
    b2b2 is good for any time. I'll keep checking in to find the final date.

"Its All Good"

Good job! FM, Endo Often, af73, JTBAZ, Pointboy, Chongo, BA

Fella´s your vote for dates is needed.................
    Last edited by Whafe; 08-29-2006 at 07:35 AM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Fella´s your vote for dates is needed.................
    It's a 4hr drive for me so I'll go with the majority but, I'd say the best weather would be in Oct.

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by chongo
    It's a 4hr drive for me so I'll go with the majority but, I'd say the best weather would be in Oct.
    Thanks chongo.

"Its All Good"

FM, Endo Often, af73, JTBAZ, Pointboy, BA

Fella's, have you lost interest, please give me your best dates. Would be hugely helpful
    Last edited by Whafe; 08-29-2006 at 11:47 PM.

"Its All Good"

Good job! Endo Often, af73, JTBAZ, Pointboy, BA

All, names are coming in, which is great. Can nearly make a concrete date.

FM is coming from Seattle, which is a 17 hour drive, are there any other punters from this area, some car pulling would be helpful..............

Last edited by Whafe; 08-30-2006 at 05:18 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast