"Its All Good"

Got us an El G In Da House

Recieved the El G demo bike from Competitive Cyclist last night. All on time from UPS.

First up, I would like to say that the service from Competitive Cyclist has been awesome in organising this demo bike. Bike came packed really well, but simply.... At this point, this transaction for a demo bike is as smooth as their website..

Put the bike together, threw on my pedals. Put air in the Lyrik fork, the recommendation on the fork for air looks BS to me, added the recommended 75 psi for my weight, needs way more...All good, sorted...

The build quality seems good, Titus team, the cable route is not cool, me dont like at all. It looks quite cool in the flesh, to me better than a picture for sure.....

Had a play with the Pearl (it aint no Pearl Necklace) will nto comment more, interesting to say the least... Am not going to let this shock wreck the demo of this bike...

First impressions around the carpark, it is a large, I am 6'4, the cockpit is quite compact, the stem is around 50mm, so quite short. HA is quite slack, but felt good if that makes sense. Was for sure not twitchy, but wasnt as relaxed as a giant relaxed thing...

The trail will tell me more.

Call me a w a n k e r, but hadnt really played with X9 kit, felt good, very nice actually....

Will give you soem feedback tomorrow, got a ride planned in the morning. So very much looking forward to this..... What will becometh of the ExoGrid ML ?????????

A few shots for the team, will get some action ones tomorrow.....Am off like a jewish foreskin....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    May 2005
    CooI Whafe, can't wait for the review. Nice shot the cable routing, that just looks wrong.

Your exo ML will becometh better with age, but if you really must let it go, I'll be waiting. No joke...

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    very cool.... can't wait for your feedback!

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by orthorex
    CooI Whafe, can't wait for the review. Nice shot the cable routing, that just looks wrong.

Your exo ML will becometh better with age, but if you really must let it go, I'll be waiting. No joke...
    Dude, you would be first on my list to contact...

Yeah the cable routing has me perplexed in a big way.... I see Eric has done is own route, looks good too.
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

"Its All Good"
    Wait for the Ti El G......................... Sex on toast, saw the one at the Titi factory in the flesh, sheesh gave me goosebumps.............

I will for sure do a couple of endo's in the morning, brakes are opposite for me, I go MX style............. MMMMMMMMMM that will tax my brain... Had a week of all day meetings, the Whafes brain is mushy peas..............

mtbr member
    When MBA reviewed the EG they agreed that the cable routing was wrong. In the most recent issue they said Titus moved the cables under the top tube like the motolite. Much better.

I just got back from riding Downieville with my Motolite. That is the perfect place for an El Guapo. It seems half the people there are on Nomads...
    我的镀铬光泽的冰柱一样,我骑在镇附近在我的低骑手自行车

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruAtma
    When MBA reviewed the EG they agreed that the cable routing was wrong. In the most recent issue they said Titus moved the cables under the top tube like the motolite. Much better.

I just got back from riding Downieville with my Motolite. That is the perfect place for an El Guapo. It seems half the people there are on Nomads...
    Yeah, I bet it would be the monty at DV, I would love to take on the Nomads...

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    I will for sure do a couple of endo's in the morning, brakes are opposite for me, I go MX style............. MMMMMMMMMM that will tax my brain... Had a week of all day meetings, the Whafes brain is mushy peas..............
    Whafe... Man, those are Juicy's... Get a multi-tool and with an allen wrench, just flip the things levers. No need to bleed or anything. They can be used on either side.

Go MX!!!
    Check my Site

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Whafe... Man, those are Juicy's... Get a multi-tool and with an allen wrench, just flip the things levers. No need to bleed or anything. They can be used on either side.

Go MX!!!
    Will suss that, thanks for that, one sec be back in a jiffy..............

Oh to go MX will be great

mtbr member
    What a beauty!. Shots could be much better if taken from the other side as the cable routing is realy disturbing. EG for me is way nicer looking than the RFX and the Black is the EG king so far. Looks so solid.
    Will be waiting your report and action shots.

mtbr member
    Dat bike looks like it belongs to Darth Vader (or Whafe Vader??). Super Black! Super Beautiful!

"El Whatever"
    Whafe Vader.... All Blacks ate grilled Springbok last night at X-Church. 33-6

Final Match, next weekend.. AB's Vs. Wallabies at Auckland for the Championship. Tied to 9 points now.

Go All Blacks!!
    Check my Site

mtbr member
    ... What will becometh of the ExoGrid ML ?????????
    It's arguably the best bling bike Ive seen. Or, in tis good ol' forum. Certainly one of the sexiest. Maybe you should keep it?

I rode 'Whistler XC'
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Whafe Vader.... All Blacks ate grilled Springbok last night at X-Church. 33-6

If I wanted your opinion I'd give it to you

trail fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBonty
    What a beauty!. Shots could be much better if taken from the other side as the cable routing is realy disturbing. EG for me is way nicer looking than the RFX and the Black is the EG king so far. Looks so solid.
    Will be waiting your report and action shots.
    No way is that EL C nicer looking than an RFX course Im biased as yu Titus dudes

But that is the best looking EL Gup Ive seen to dat maybe its the color maybe it because its large, maybe its the first one Ive seen with a decent fork on, it just looks more in proportion, be interesting to see what ya think Whafe, not sure why you'd be selling the ML though but hay, I know you and your projects lol stable can never be big enough, enjoy the test ride, the HH had 2 wicked days
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    No way is that EL C nicer looking than an RFX course Im biased as yu Titus dudes
    Am glad as humans that beauty is in the eye of the beholder... Kool Aid for Mwah

Whafe, not sure why you'd be selling the ML though but hay,
    I could say the same about you selling your Ellsworth Id and you Ellsworth Moment...

[SIZE="5"]Its All Good[/SIZE]

trail fairy
    Am glad as humans that beauty is in the eye of the beholder... Kool Aid for Mwah

I could say the same about you selling your Ellsworth Id and you Ellsworth Moment...

[SIZE=5]Its All Good[/SIZE]

U miss interpret me, I say only cause the gap between yr ML and Nicolai is or seems sweet.

As for the Es the Turners are very different bikes as u would see from my ride style now compared to then, I haven't regretted it for a moment, and am also much happier on the Turner brand, much feindly response on the trails too which is nice

back at ya, so how was the ride anyways?

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

"Its All Good"
    U miss interpret me, I say only cause the gap between yr ML and Nicolai is or seems sweet.

As for the Es the Turners are very different bikes as u would see from my ride style now compared to then, I haven't regretted it for a moment, and am also much happier on the Turner brand, much feindly response on the trails too which is nice

back at ya, so how was the ride anyways?
    You could still haev your style on the Moment !!! Yeah ha you could for sure....

All good bro, you are a Kool Aide drinker, and happy on the Turner team...

The Ride

trail fairy
    You could still haev your style on the Moment !!! Yeah ha you could for sure....

All good bro, you are a Kool Aide drinker, and happy on the Turner team...

The Ride
    I do prefer the RFX over the Moment allot more, I coulda have set this up a number of ways and still it would have been better, this bike is better suited to me the Moment is still to XC for me, much better fit for GB he rocks on his Moment, but I'm am for sure a Kool Aid drinker, like you enjoy your Titus all good bro enjoy.

Gonna be hitting this soon!

recognise the mountains in the background?

yehaaa

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

"Its All Good"
    Nice shots bro............. Need to see some of you.... Soon I hope....

For the record, I have no brand allegiance............. My soul though, is with Ellsworth. TA, you knew that though............................................ .................

trail fairy
    Nice shots bro............. Need to see some of you.... Soon I hope....

For the record, I have no brand allegiance............. My soul though, is with Ellsworth. TA, you knew that though............................................ .................
    Yeah Qt Remarkables

I hear ya dude I appreciate lots of other brands 2, am liking tranisitions lots, and Canfeild is doing some wicked stuff 2, of course Turner lol

I think I was always a Homie twas a duck outta water on Ellsworth,, nice rides but not me, but here ya, all good who knows what we will see ya ridng then when ya come for a ride with the Horseman again, the boys are all looking at becoming pro mtbers and going in search of the never ending trail, not sur if GB is so keen, mudgy is on my rear wheel though

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

Master of None
    Quote Originally Posted by GuruAtma

So is it like the pic on the Titus web site? Is this the "new" routing?? I am so confused.
    http://www.titusti.com/imgs/bike_lg_elgub.jpg