"Its All Good"

Go the ML & Hydr Brake Cables

Hi All. Ya know those days where you ride for 5 hours and feel magic. Just had a ride like that, man alive, the ML today blew me away. Am stunned at how well this thing climbs, have fully gotten used to it. And YES I am not longer even touching the Travel Adjust on the Pike, no touchy feely for 3 weeks. Have got used to moving my weight around. Today, we just climbed and climbed and for something different climbed some more.............

Am buzzing. Love ride days like todays, felt so good, despite the heat as well, sitting on a hundy F................

One slight thing I noticed, I mentioned that I blew my Magura braided front brake hose last Saturday, a new one has nto arrived yet, so we put on a standard black plastic one. I could fully notice more fade on decents, never thought it would be this noticable, but was for sure. I must say, have never used hydro brakes without braided hoses. Always change them immediately. So was a good test for me.........

Some pics, dam hard to get action shots with the guys I ride with, they hate to stop. The picture of the techy downhill single track section was great. The other 3 guys I was with wouldnt ride it. Which I didnt know, language barrier. So after loosing them for an hour and ridign and walking my bike up this section, got to ride it 3 times. A blast, the ML just amazes me how well it handles. Like sh!t to an army blanket. [SIZE="5"]Am loving this bike.[/SIZE]

Well thats enough from me. The baby is overdue now, dam this waiting game, wish this little girl would come out. Its wearing thin having a partner pregnant for so long. What ever I say or do I am wrong, if I say nothing, I am wrong because then am accused of not wantign to talk to her............. Man alive, frustrating and some......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

thats right living legend
    SWEEEEET!!! Nice pics, you lucky bastigerd. The bikes looken good!

Hope the wife dropps soon... he he!

Oh!

And look my face is starting to heal, the swelling's almost gone. Sorry about the bedhead, and please no making fun of my face, it's the best I could do.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    And look my face is starting to heal, the swelling's almost gone. Sorry about the bedhead, and please no making fun of my face, it's the best I could do.
    Black A, dude it has healed real well, pleased to see it has, facials are not good. Its a pain, most of my majors have been head injuries, by way of a come, cant see anything, so no sympathy..................... Heading out today, its ride time for you, converting time to yourselves............
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

"El Whatever"
    Aaaaarrrgggggghhhh ..... my retinas buuuuuuuurrrrrnnn!!!

Just pulling yer leg, Blackey.

You pretty much look like healed... At least you look better than me, and I haven't smashed my face.

Sorry for the helmet, but I just came off a quicky ride around the block.

Check my Site

"El Whatever"
    Whafe, mate!!!

That looks like an awesome ride!!!
    Spaniards are tough on a bike and you're getting kind of a good training.

Best wishes for that bun comes off just fine from the oven.

You, your wifey and the little girl are in Warp's family's prayers, hoping everything comes good and easy!
    Check my Site

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Whafe, mate!!!

That looks like an awesome ride!!!
    Spaniards are tough on a bike and you're getting kind of a good training.

Best wishes for that bun comes off just fine from the oven.

You, your wifey and the little girl are in Warp's family's prayers, hoping everything comes good and easy!
    Yip, training is good, may head out on the roadie in the morning, in saying that my legs dont feel like it....................

Yes cannot wait till the bun comes out of the oven so to speak............ So appreciate the kind thoughts, MATE

Aaaaarrrgggggghhhh ..... my retinas buuuuuuuurrrrrnnn!!!

Just pulling yer leg, Blackey.

You pretty much look like healed... At least you look better than me, and I haven't smashed my face.

Sorry for the helmet, but I just came off a quicky ride around the block.

Pretty pretty pretty! Ya kow I've started wearing my helmet every where I go too! I think people think it's cool, cause thier alway's staring at me when ever I wear it. I hope they don't think I'm just trying to be a badass?

"El Whatever"
    Pretty pretty pretty! Ya kow I've started wearing my helmet every where I go too! I think people think it's cool, cause thier alway's staring at me when ever I wear it. I hope they don't think I'm just trying to be a badass?
    Yeah... I was looking weird waiting on the line for the tortillas with a badass trailbike (you know which one) and a semi-jump helmet.

Chicks dig it, but I'm married and I have to disappoint them.
    Check my Site

"Its All Good"
    Yeah... I was looking weird waiting on the line for the tortillas with a badass trailbike (you know which one) and a semi-jump helmet.

Maka me laugh............................................. .LMAO....

LMAO!!!! Funny!!!

Love the helmet though...

"Its All Good"
    LMAO!!!! Funny!!!

Love the helmet though...
    Go that helmet Warp !!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEE