mtbr member
    Mar 2006

FTM Carbon headsets

Hi guys,

Have trawled through the various threads and can't for the life of me make head or tail of what I need to order / what the options are.

Could anyone please post links to the exact product options for what I need? I am running a 1 1/8 straight fork and NOT a tapered steerer fork.

Also, I can't order this item from On-One as it tips the total value of my purchase over the tax free import threshold and so need to order separately.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dozer
    Couldn't you just order it as a separate order from On-One, thus negating the tax free import threshold?

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by gravityfreaky View Post
    Hi guys,

Have trawled through the various threads and can't for the life of me make head or tail of what I need to order / what the options are.

Could anyone please post links to the exact product options for what I need? I am running a 1 1/8 straight fork and NOT a tapered steerer fork.

Also, I can't order this item from On-One as it tips the total value of my purchase over the tax free import threshold and so need to order separately.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    You need an IS42 top, IS52 bottom with a 30 crown race.

Many companies including Cane Creek and FSA offer the conversion Crown race to use a straight steer fork with the tapered head tube haedset
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common