Results 1 to 48 of 48
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    940

    First look at the 2010 Stump Jumper

    Here is the first look at the 2010 Stump Jumper, complements of Mountain Bike Magazine. Oh suprise, it looks like a Racer-x. Well if your going to copy, you might as well copy the best.


    http://bicycling.com/blogs/mbword/20.../?preview=true

    Sopwithcamel

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    34
    That is CRAZY light for a bike with that much travel.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Vespasianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,453
    When I first heard about the new link, I thought it was going to be more like a ML but the swing link is really small! The move to 140 is nice and should increase the competition with the FTM.

  4. #4
    "El Whatever"
    Reputation: Warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,831
    Propietary fork, bb and shock?? Thank you but no thank you.

    Fortunately, you can "cheap" out and get the plain bike without the propietary gizmos...

    "£5,499 = Sworks (S140TA fork, full SRAM XX groupset with Sworks crank arms)
    £2,999 = Expert Carbon (Fox 32 Talas RL)
    £2,199 = Elite (M5 frame, custom triad)
    £1,799 = Comp (M5 frame, custom triad)"

    From: Specialized 2010 bikes, first look


    OTOH... Interrupted seat tubes are so 2004...

    That shock reminds me of the one on the 90's Racer-X with a solid end and the one on the Giant Pistol more recently. There's a reason why market moved in the opposite direction back in the day.

    Oh, btw... they're being sued by Notubes because of patent infringement on their rims and wheelsets...
    Check my Site

  5. #5
    Ultimated Outsider
    Reputation: sundowner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    559
    Wow this make me want to go out and buy a Specialize, NOT. and it looks like an FTM. Copy or Die.
    If I disagree with you, it's because you are wrong.

  6. #6
    K n e e m o i
    Reputation: Daffunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    506
    I thought notubes lawsuit was over.....

    Wouldn't it be curious to see the responses for this on the Spesh board.

    Also, how can you have a 22.5 lb trail bike with 1400g wheels, and still be able to use 140mm of travel? Am I missing something here?
    Last edited by Daffunda; 06-29-2009 at 09:24 PM.
    "Prison sports are really fun. I get used as a frisbee, a dartboard, and a second base!" - Kneemoi

  7. #7
    NOT Team Sanchez
    Reputation: wasea04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,972
    The only time I forced myself to see Specialized anything is when I removed the patent sticker from the inside of my swingarm when I bought my Guap.
    I like bikes.

  8. #8
    Paper or plastic?
    Reputation: zorg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    8,799
    Apparently, they no longer use the 25mm hubs. Sucks for the guys stuck with them.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

  9. #9
    "El Whatever"
    Reputation: Warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffunda
    I thought notubes lawsuit was over.....
    Is it??? I don't know. It may be news for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daffunda
    Also, how can you have a 22.5 lb trail bike with 1400g wheels, and still be able to use 140mm of travel? Am I missing something here?
    Simple... use 50% sag and set the Brain to MAX.
    Check my Site

  10. #10
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,300

    eew

    I just threw up in my mouth a little....
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    940
    dustyduke......

    If your spewing now, just wait till some old foggie passes you on the trail because his bike is five pounds lighter then yours.

  12. #12
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by sopwithcamel
    dustyduke......

    If your spewing now, just wait till some old foggie passes you on the trail because his bike is five pounds lighter then yours.

    haha when an old foggie "passes on the trail" its going to be because he dies when his bike fails

    love your grammer
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    940
    That's what happens when you over edit your own comments.

  14. #14
    "El Whatever"
    Reputation: Warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,831
    Quote Originally Posted by sopwithcamel
    dustyduke......

    If your spewing now, just wait till some old foggie passes you on the trail because his bike is five pounds lighter then yours.
    Light is great until it breaks.

    I can't pass my folks on FR/DH bikes on my skinny trailbike anyways... so why bother go lighter??
    Check my Site

  15. #15
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Light is great until it breaks.

    I can't pass my folks on FR/DH bikes on my skinny trailbike anyways... so why bother go lighter??

    I always figured it was a lot cheaper to lose five pounds off your gut that lose five pounds off your bike.

    I am completely fine with having a bike that weighs more than the next guy. Its amazing how your body adapts to push a little extra weight up a hill. Plus, when i a cruising down a rocky trail, i am not worrying about my bike snapping. Cant say the same about a rig that "weighs 5 pounds lighter" than mine
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    940
    Five pounds is five pounds no mater where it comes from. The medium S-works stumpy weighs 23.4 lbs. The M5 aluminum frame version weighs only 200 grams heavier then the top of the line version.

    That being said, I can remeber when aluminum mountain bikes were new to the market. Everyone was scared of them because they assumed aluminum would buckle like an aluminum beer can. Which was really odd because everyone had riding aluminum rims for the last 10 years.

    When Easton first brought out their aluminum tubing they looked at the chromoly fames of the day and designed their tubing so it would have equivilant strength. They did the same thing when they brought out their line of carbon components they took the best aluminum bars and designed for equivilant strength. In fact because the market was skeptical of carbon they actually designed for double the fatigue life.

    I think the next step for carbon frames will be into the all mountain catagory. The frame designers are going to put a layer or two of heavy weave carbon fiber ( bascily a turtle shell) around the load carrying part of the frame. Its going to be interesting to see how the market re-acts to this.

    Sopwithcamel

  17. #17
    Chris Bling
    Reputation: dustyduke22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,300
    Quote Originally Posted by sopwithcamel
    Five pounds is five pounds no mater where it comes from. The medium S-works stumpy weighs 23.4 lbs. The M5 aluminum frame version weighs only 200 grams heavier then the top of the line version.

    That being said, I can remeber when aluminum mountain bikes were new to the market. Everyone was scared of them because they assumed aluminum would buckle like an aluminum beer can. Which was really odd because everyone had riding aluminum rims for the last 10 years.

    When Easton first brought out their aluminum tubing they looked at the chromoly fames of the day and designed their tubing so it would have equivilant strength. They did the same thing when they brought out their line of carbon components they took the best aluminum bars and designed for equivilant strength. In fact because the market was skeptical of carbon they actually designed for double the fatigue life.

    I think the next step for carbon frames will be into the all mountain catagory. The frame designers are going to put a layer or two of heavy weave carbon fiber ( bascily a turtle shell) around the load carrying part of the frame. Its going to be interesting to see how the market re-acts to this.

    Sopwithcamel
    if there is one thing that i have learned being in the bike industry is carbon is super strong and super light.......and prone to explode! In my opinion, carbon for sure has its place in the biking world. Perhaps xc racing bikes and DH bikes (haha not! dont know what GT is thinking). I have been in the industry long enough now to see almost every carbon bike that has come through the shop fail. Either the chain stay, the seat stay, or both. Even see a couple carbon rockers explode. The true "all mountain" rider will want a bike that will hold up to reasonable abuse time after time. If i had a carbon bike that was ''5 pounds lighter'', i would not be able to have the confidence that i have on my 'old school' aluminum bike.

    Like i said before, carbon does has its place. It will not keep up with the aluminum or steel bikes when the carbon is scratched or crashed. You take a hard digger on a carbon bike, you have no idea of knowing if the structure has been compromised. and if it fails, it will be all at once. At least with aluminum, if you take a hard digger, you can inspect for cracks or other structural owies.

    As of right now, the carbon technology has not come far enough for me to trust it. Sure its light and sure its bling, but i want a little more...
    The obsession of wheels fused with the passion of cycling
    Affordable Custom Wheels

  18. #18
    "El Whatever"
    Reputation: Warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,831
    Quote Originally Posted by sopwithcamel
    Five pounds is five pounds no mater where it comes from.
    Sopwithcamel
    Come on... you're so good an engineer to make such statement.

    200grs saved on a frame is nothing against 50grs saved at wheels and you know that.

    Best way to "lighten up" a bike is to reduce the rotating mass and the unsprung mass.

    Light tires and light wheels make a fast bike, not a light frame.

    Now, I'd like to see carbon rims coming down in price... I'd be all over them. Unless you actually break them or bust your spokes, you can't get them out of true.
    Check my Site

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    940
    I think GT is thinking if you crash hard enough to blow up an over built carbon frame you will probably be dead or in a wheel chair. In ethier case your bike will be the last of your worries.

    I agree being able to inspect for damage on an aluminum frame is certainly one of the advantages of the material. Carbon frames are a little bit more difficult in that respect as you have to do it by sound (tap test).

    Happy Trails,

    Sopwithcamel

  20. #20
    Ultimated Outsider
    Reputation: sundowner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by sopwithcamel
    dustyduke......

    If your spewing now, just wait till some old foggie passes you on the trail because his bike is five pounds lighter then yours.
    Problem with that theory is that the old foggie will probably be on a Ti bike because he knows better and he also knows that a lighter bike will not make you faster unless the weight is reduce in the right places.
    If I disagree with you, it's because you are wrong.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    940
    Warp, your right about carbon wheels. But because aluminum rims have had 30 years to perfect there procecss, it going to take some time for carbon rims to surpass them. But with carbon high strength and stifness it's only a matter of time.

    Happy Trails,

    Sopwithcamel

  22. #22
    "El Whatever"
    Reputation: Warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,831
    Quote Originally Posted by sopwithcamel
    Warp, your right about carbon wheels. But because aluminum rims have had 30 years to perfect there procecss, it going to take some time for carbon rims to surpass them. But with carbon high strength and stifness it's only a matter of time.

    Happy Trails,

    Sopwithcamel
    I'm a troglodite, caveman-like carbonophobe... but I see how it can be used (and it is) for some parts like handlebars, XC frames, etc... and rims.

    I'm seriously awaiting for carbon to make it to lower price levels to get a set of those rims.

    I'd never get a whole frame out of carbon or a stem... yikes.
    Check my Site

  23. #23
    offroader
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,189
    The evolution of Specialized into Titus... I noticed the 2009 Epic started looking like the Racer-X now the Stumpjumper looks like the FTM.

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    940
    CupofJava.... Titus accidentally stumbled across the best suspension design with the Racer-X. I use the word stumble because if they actually understood how it worked, they would have patented it long ago. Unfortunately it's to late now to patent it with the Epic, Stumpjumer, and Enduro all using the Design. The only up side of this is Specilizlied does Carbon Fiber better then anyone else in industry. The down side is they use their own suspension components.

    Sopwithcamel

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Vespasianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,453
    Quote Originally Posted by CupOfJava
    The evolution of Specialized into Titus... I noticed the 2009 Epic started looking like the Racer-X now the Stumpjumper looks like the FTM.
    Will this cause friction and force Titus to move away from the HL?

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    940
    No, I don't think this will force Titus away from the Horest Link as they had a seperate deal with Horst Leitner at Amp Research who sold the patent to Specialized.

    Also of note is the fact that the the Four Bar Link/Horst Link Patent 5,678,837 was issued October 21, 1997 and will expire October 21, 2011.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: yetibetty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,781
    Quote Originally Posted by uriel81
    Don't know if I need that much travel and the new even more premium price. The shock position kind of uglifies the lines of the frame by duplicating one of them, plus the geometry is like 2007 with a black and red paint job that was really hot. I should be able to get a used '07 for about half the $2200 price tag it originally had.

    '07 Stumpy FSR Comp
    I have the 07 and like the styling and I am glad that they have sort of gone back to the tradtional shape, looks like a Stumpjumper again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    38
    "Titus accidentally stumbled across the best suspension design with the Racer-X. I use the word stumble because if they actually understood how it worked, they would have patented it long ago."

    Care to elaborate sopwithcamel?

  29. #29
    Ultimated Outsider
    Reputation: sundowner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by gcb47223
    "Titus accidentally stumbled across the best suspension design with the Racer-X. I use the word stumble because if they actually understood how it worked, they would have patented it long ago."

    Care to elaborate sopwithcamel?

    Oh It was no accident, Chris Cocalist who use to own Titus and now owns pivot, work with Horst Leitner at AMP research back in the day when in the infacy of MTB suspension Horst link was invented, Chris help design with Horst the AMP B-3 which was the first Macstrut bike, which is the grandfather of the current Titus line also sold as the Mongoose Amplifier. But other know the story better than me.
    Last edited by sundowner; 07-14-2009 at 08:47 PM.
    If I disagree with you, it's because you are wrong.

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    940
    Yes Chris had some history over AMP Research, I would really like to sit down with Chris some day and get the compete story. If you look at from a design point of view all Titus did with the Racer-X is improve on the MRC Boomshaka which went chapter 11 in 1999. MRC owner Steve Macmahon added a link to a Mac-Stut suspension bike back in 1996 to reduce the torsion flex of the Mac-Strut design. Chris obviosly liked the design which he would improve on. But what I don't think what Steve or Chris understood is how angle of the link worked to stiffen the suspension in inital part of the suspension stroke do to angle at which the link meets the seat stays. It's actually basic trig and statics. This acute angle is what Ellsworth bicycles patented on their design. The fact that both Steve and Chris failed to patent this was major mistake because now Specialized picked up the design and are probably all ready working on the patent application. Opps!

    Sopwithcamel

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    7

    new setup

    I am looking to buy a stumpjumper (either 2009 or 2010) and have been doing my research to find the right xc bike for myself. The 2010 looks a bit more all mountain oriented than the 2009 with its slacker geometry and 140 mm travel, which makes me hesitant to go to the 2010 because I do mainly xc riding. BUT couldn't the 2010 be made more xc-ish by switching into pro pedal and switching the fork into the low setting at 115 mm? This would tilt the geometry more upright and reduce the travel in the front and rear, making the bike better for climbs and xc trails. And if the extra travel was ever necessary its waiting there for ya....seems to give more versatility than the 2009 (granted there wouldn't be any disadvantages to riding in pro pedal with fork set to 115mm)

    Is there anything wrong with this approach? Would love to hear your comments.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    940
    Nothing wrong with that approach, except Specilized frames only come with a one year warranty, as well the suspension components have had durability issues. If you are going to buy one get the 2010 as they should have more the bugs worked of the shock and fork. With that being said have you seen the new 2010 Titus lineup? Check out the Carbon FTM and Ti FTM.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ljI6rPBDQ

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by sopwithcamel
    Nothing wrong with that approach, except Specilized frames only come with a one year warranty, as well the suspension components have had durability issues. If you are going to buy one get the 2010 as they should have more the bugs worked of the shock and fork. With that being said have you seen the new 2010 Titus lineup? Check out the Carbon FTM and Ti FTM.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ljI6rPBDQ
    The vast majority of ppl won't be buying expert carbon and sworks etc. Im sure comps and elites outsell them by a healthy margin. I'm totally content with having my comp ('08)

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sworkspete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by sopwithcamel
    Nothing wrong with that approach, except Specilized frames only come with a one year warranty, as well the suspension components have had durability issues. If you are going to buy one get the 2010 as they should have more the bugs worked of the shock and fork. With that being said have you seen the new 2010 Titus lineup? Check out the Carbon FTM and Ti FTM.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ljI6rPBDQ
    I thought specilzed frames came with a life time warranty and the shocks 5 years my s-works 07 stumpy did

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sworkspete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    7
    ive road the 07 s-works stumpy for the last 3 years and the bike rides like a dream fox rlc 120 up front and spesh brain at the rear it climbs like a hard tail love it

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    940
    You need a laywer to read the Specilzied warranty. I believe it's life time on the frame and a limited one year warranty on everything else.

    http://cdn.specialized.com/OA_MEDIA/...arranty_r1.pdf

    BTW there is a recall on the 2010 on the:

    •2010 Epic Marathon Carbon
    •2010 Epic Comp
    •2010 Epic Marathon Frame
    •2010 Era FSR Expert Carbon
    •2010 Epic Expert Carbon
    •2010 Era FSR Expert
    •2010 Epic Expert
    •2010 Era FSR Comp
    •2010 Epic Comp Carbon

    Check to see if this applies to your bike.

    http://www.specialized.com/OA_MEDIA/...eb_Posting.pdf

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    25
    The suspension has a 5 year warranty and specialized has been very good about either replacing or fixing mine free of charge. Only problem is this happens way too often on my 08 stumpjumper now outfitted with the 09 suspension and a 09 crash replacement frame. That's why I'm on the titus page thinking about a bike that will ride as nice as the stumpjumper (when it works). Maybe the FTM? In reference to the carbon frame comments, mine did not explode, but slowly deteriorated after I found a small ding on the side of the downtube, which over time moved to the center of the downtube and then got scary.

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    940
    Wow that is an interesting story. I was under the impression that Speclilized tested the snot out of there frames in thee test lab. But your story tells me there is a problem with there test methods. It would appear they don't accurately simulate real world riding conditions where frames get dinged and dented and flaws induced in the structure.

    My recommendation to you is try to hold on till after Inter-Bike this way you will get an FTM with all the year two fixes, improvements and reinforcements. Oh and start sweet talking Bikerbob so he will give you a good deal. Bikerbob is the resident online fourm guru and bikeshop owner.

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sworkspete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    7
    The stumpys are amazing bikesjet16 why not replace the front and rear shocks with Fox if your not happy with the spesh suspension.I myself do like the brain on the rear of my bike im a big lad 6-5 inch and 20 stone i have the rear pumped up to 280 psi so mine takes a bit of stick as soon as my arse sits on it.Touch wood ive had no probs with it.My other half has the same bike frame with Fox RL up front and spesh brain on the rear that too is fine.Mines a XL frame hers is a M.I like the style of the 07 model it seems to be more beefier than the later models.All are very nice machines in my opinion.

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    25
    I was under the impression I needed to stay with specialized suspension because of the frame and tapered head tube. The shock and brain have been reliable since last summer (3rd one) and I like having the brain function in the rear, but I would switch to a different fork if one fit.

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sworkspete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    7
    I thort you can put a normal size Fox fork ect up front the mechanic in my local bike shop bike scene told me when i was in ther a wile back you have to use a something for the taper i carnt remember what it might had been the other way round tho ie fitting the brain shocks to a normal frame with no taper.I heard ther was a few problems with all the early brain forks i think it was a fault inside with a seal or something some knocking noise if i remember right spesh had sorted it out on the latest forks i think.Mine is the 07 so thers no taper on it.

  42. #42
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sworkspete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    7
    MY O7 Stumpy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First look at the 2010 Stump Jumper-bi.jpg  


  43. #43
    Ultimated Outsider
    Reputation: sundowner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by sworkspete
    MY O7 Stumpy
    Dude

    You are brave running that 203mm front rotor with a quick release, aleast you have one of the best qr made. I did not go 203mm untill I got a fork with a tru axle, I broke a dropout because of QR flex on a Fox fork a long time ago with 160mm and still remeber how hard I hit, the qr was mad by Specialize and it was of the external cam type.
    If I disagree with you, it's because you are wrong.

  44. #44
    Ultimated Outsider
    Reputation: sundowner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet16
    The suspension has a 5 year warranty and specialized has been very good about either replacing or fixing mine free of charge. Only problem is this happens way too often on my 08 stumpjumper now outfitted with the 09 suspension and a 09 crash replacement frame. That's why I'm on the titus page thinking about a bike that will ride as nice as the stumpjumper (when it works). Maybe the FTM? In reference to the carbon frame comments, mine did not explode, but slowly deteriorated after I found a small ding on the side of the downtube, which over time moved to the center of the downtube and then got scary.
    Specialize makes some nice bikes, but once you ride a Titus you will not go back and you will not miss the Brain in the back.
    If I disagree with you, it's because you are wrong.

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sworkspete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    7
    Got the 203 on because of my body weight over 20 stone ive found it spot on.Wher your Fox fork the old [is] type mount or the new post mount.Lets hope mine dont snap.My wife has 160 XTR rotor on her Fox forks post mount with XT QR i might upgrade her QR to XTR to be on the safe side.My son runs a 180 XTR on his front with Fox RL 120 and XTR QR.All feel ok. Touch wood it stays that way.

  46. #46
    Ultimated Outsider
    Reputation: sundowner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    559
    Mine was the original. As long as you used any of the Shimano QR you should be fine. Just make sure you inspect the dropout for cracks.
    If I disagree with you, it's because you are wrong.

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sworkspete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    7
    Just had the bike upside down all looks well at the minute gunna check the wifes and young uns out and keep a eye on them from now on.Its one thing that never crossed my mind in the past im glad you mentioned it cheers.:

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation: terrible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,898
    Specialize makes some nice bikes, but once you ride a Titus you will not go back and you will not miss the Brain in the back.
    I agree with the brain comment. But the not going back, that's just not true.

    Different amounts of suspension stroke for different style of riding folk.
    "I'm the fastest of the slow guys"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •