"Its All Good"

Fella's, Help with RP23 Fitting

Fella's could you tell me how to remove the thingy in the picture from the RP3, so as I can put it on the RP23, then install it on the scooter.

Very much appreciated as usual.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member

Its easy

Whafe,
    Its just pressed in there, you just need to get some channel locks and put a rag, or better yet one of those rubber grips that you use to help open a tight jar lid, in between the jaws of the tool and the reducer/spacer you are trying to remove. Just twist it back and forth and pull it out.

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by craigstr
    Whafe,
    Its just pressed in there, you just need to get some channel locks and put a rag, or better yet one of those rubber grips that you use to help open a tight jar lid, in between the jaws of the tool and the reducer/spacer you are trying to remove. Just twist it back and forth and pull it out.
    Thanks craigstr, awesome, will do that tonight.

Cheers
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Gravity Tester
    and...

Didja get it installed? Test ride?

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangeruss
    and...

Didja get it installed? Test ride?
    Not yet, am part way, will have it ready for Saturday, have just been out on the roadie for a few hours, dam hot, but great to get into the hills