Thread: EXO RX on EBay

Goin' Down ain't bad!!!

EXO RX on EBay

There's always a Titus for sale on EBay, but not many Exo's come up for auction. There's one there now and it looks legit...it's a bike shop wrench. As always, buyer beware...

This looks like a sweet ride with the carbon rear...size is custom but looks like a Small Medium (16.5" Seat Tube). I'm amazed he got to 22.5lbs I have a hard time believing that since mine weighs 25.5lbs...but then again, mines a 19" frame. And I guess the Magura brakes and the Ti BB and the Hugi Hubs and a few other grams here and there. Still knocking 3lbs off my bike would be tough.

Anyway...if anyone here snags it, let us know and PLEASE weigh it!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Titus-Exo...QQcmdZViewItem
    Dug-da-Goat

"Oh momma, could this really be the end? To be stuck outside of Mojo with the High Side Blues again!!!"

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    looks like a very sweet build...

Goin' Down ain't bad!!!

Comon...someone bid!!!

Yeah...I also noticed he has Ti spokes...the guy went over the top, but then again it weighs 22.5lbs...amazing. It will be interesting to see if it goes and how much the reserve is. I bet he's got it pegged at around $4000. I couldn't see it going for less then that, but maybe $3500. Hope someone here takes a stab at it.
    Dug-da-Goat

"Oh momma, could this really be the end? To be stuck outside of Mojo with the High Side Blues again!!!"

Goin' Down ain't bad!!!

No go...

$2851.00 was the highest it got. Understandably below the Reserve. Frame itself goes for $3200 new!!! I'll keep my eyes peeled to see if it comes back around.

I guess no one in here wanted to shell out the bucks for an Exo. Or perhaps folks are looking for ML Exo's. TiEndo can chime in, but I personally feel that the ride of an Exo will change your life when it comes to Mt. Bikes. Nothing else rides quite as nice...
    Dug-da-Goat

Paper or plastic?
    There's also an HCR on Ebay, at a good price too, but it's not my size...
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

mtbr member
    i'd like to know what shop that guy works for and if they're hiring.