Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veni Vidi Vici

Epic ride and EG testing

It has been a good weekend for me... being able to ride Saturday and sunday ( total of 60 miles/98 kilometers) been out of shape for awhile .. then I was able to test ride an EG .... Then met up with old buddy's

All I can say with the EG is

" width="549">

Veni Vidi Vici
    AM, do you notice anything on my jersey? its from down under mate Oh and i have tested an EG for you... I am sure it will be spot on for your needs there in Tassie

I

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Hey, you look stoked mate !~!

Man I dig your new EG, take it home and love it

Veni Vidi Vici
    Some of my Titus bros here..

ML exogrid, but not as bling as Whafes

" width="549">

some more with their EG and ML

" width="549">

another one with ML..

" width="549">

Veni Vidi Vici
    some of my Mates and their bikes

" width="549">

" width="549">

" width="549">

Veni Vidi Vici
    my buddy is pointing our destination... but the mountain is covered with fog... but it is around 1200 meters going up in around 15 kilometers to the top... after that, a lot of single track and lots of goin down

" width="549">

some more of the ML's from my buddies

" width="549">

Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by All Mountain
    Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Hey, you look stoked mate !~!

Man I dig your new EG, take it home and love it
    Yeah AM... Go wallabies ... mate I am so stoked... and the EG is ducks nuts for you

Veni Vidi Vici
    " width="549">

ooops wrong thread

Veni Vidi Vici
    and last... in this epic ride... my ML is now sporting an RP23... So much better than the RP3...

" width="549">

thats right living legend

Best Thread Since Whafe Went To AZ!...

Now that's one solid looking group of guy's.

What is it about you and your crew that makes me wanta just go and hang out riding with ya'll?

This is a KICK ASS thread!!!!... Thanks for the stoke BL.

Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    Now that's one solid looking group of guy's.

What is it about you and your crew that makes me wanta just go and hang out riding with ya'll?

This is a KICK ASS thread!!!!... Thanks for the stoke BL.
    Thanks BA, they are all kindered souls like me brother .. no douche bags and no pukes Go hang out with us sometimes... I want them to be impressed with your awesome riding! I know they will all be stoked

Quote Originally Posted by barelylegal
    Thanks BA, they are all kindered souls like me brother .. no douche bags and no pukes Go hang out with us sometimes... I want them to be impressed with your awesome riding! I know they will all be stoked

That they would.

Big Mac
    Get a room!

Quote Originally Posted by mbmb65
    Get a room!

How's he supposed to fit all those guy's in one room?

Big Mac
    How's he supposed to fit all those guy's in one room?
    Good point. Get a suite! Or even better, get the whole damn floor?

Good point. Get a suite! Or even better, get the whole damn floor?

Lot's of great idea's, but I'm fairly positive BL doesn't swing that way, but anytime you'd like to give advice about anything "else" you have experiance with feel free to post.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    I reckon Blackey likes this thread

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    That they would.
    easy there big fella, you're not the only one who knows how to fall off his bike

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Sweet picks, BL! Fun weekend indeed!

Big Mac
    Lot's of great idea's, but I'm fairly positive BL doesn't swing that way, but anytime you'd like to give advice about anything "else" you have experiance with feel free to post.
    Uhm. okay. Thanks.

"Its All Good"
    Great thread and stoke BL, dam that is a decent posse of Titus bikes, have to be honest, doubt there is many countries outside of the US of A that can throw a riding goup together with that number of Titi, I mean Titus...................

Cool shots, me likey.....

BL, what do you mean go the Wallibies ????????????????? They did go and beat us, congrats AM. The AB's are all most scared of the Wallibies.... Mortlock creamed his opposing player, why put a rookie up against Mr Mortlock... I digress...

Very cool to hear you approve and rate the El Caribou (G).............. Me want to demo one badly.............

Great post.
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

JDOM for life
    awesome pics man! the epiphany looks beautiful!! hahahaha we had a good run going up that mountain. lets do it again this weekend! hopefully i can catch up with you fast ones next time hahaha

Uhm. okay. Thanks.

Any time!

No getting your hopes up now, I'm just being friendly... you know, like in a platonic way.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    nice ride! nice photos. too bad my ML's still in the shop. would've loved to hammer up reverse with you guys.

but it's all good. as soon as the bike's out of the paint shop, it's back to the trails for me!

ey guys, what do you say we do a group ride in baguio end of the month? my buddies are asking me to join them on a new trail they discovered (bayabas or "guava" trail starts near the baguio cemetery and ends in asin hot springs. we can ride in the morning, have lunch at the resort then just chill in the hot springs for the rest of the day! game?

happy trails!

Big Mac
    Any time!

No getting your hopes up now, I'm just being friendly... you know, like in a platonic way.
    O.K. Then. Thanks for clearing that up. You were kinda freakin' me out there for a minute. And like I said before, I don't swing that way! Not even for an Alabama Redneck. Plus I'am married. Sooo, what's your most favoritest BBQ joint? Just curious.

"El Whatever"
    Looks awesome BL!!!
    Check my Site

Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Looks awesome BL!!!
    Thanks Warp

Veni Vidi Vici
    That they would.
    BA, I already told them about your plans of hangin out with the Crew ... they said they will host you with lots of riding and unlimited supply of Beer your choice

Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by bakalboy
    awesome pics man! the epiphany looks beautiful!! hahahaha we had a good run going up that mountain. lets do it again this weekend! hopefully i can catch up with you fast ones next time hahaha
    BB, yeah I know... twas good weather that day, isnt it?... now get ready for another epic ride this weekend I cant get enough riding this days... lots of the crew getting stronger.. will send you your riding pics on your email...

Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by kartman
    nice ride! nice photos. too bad my ML's still in the shop. would've loved to hammer up reverse with you guys.

but it's all good. as soon as the bike's out of the paint shop, it's back to the trails for me!

ey guys, what do you say we do a group ride in baguio end of the month? my buddies are asking me to join them on a new trail they discovered (bayabas or "guava" trail starts near the baguio cemetery and ends in asin hot springs. we can ride in the morning, have lunch at the resort then just chill in the hot springs for the rest of the day! game?

happy trails!
    Kartman, Your ML rocks next week there will be more Titus crew coming... around 9 plus 1 eg lets do the reverse again... oh and lets go to Baguio end of the month ... and please bring some cookies

Veni Vidi Vici
    Thanks Whafe, but your AZ tour is definitely uber cool and yes Whafe, Titi I mean Titus has a growing support in our area

And the wallabies? AM will adopt me and it is required by him that I route for them and TI EG suits your stable of Blings

Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Great thread and stoke BL, dam that is a decent posse of Titus bikes, have to be honest, doubt there is many countries outside of the US of A that can throw a riding goup together with that number of Titi, I mean Titus...................

Cool shots, me likey.....

BL, what do you mean go the Wallibies ????????????????? They did go and beat us, congrats AM. The AB's are all most scared of the Wallibies.... Mortlock creamed his opposing player, why put a rookie up against Mr Mortlock... I digress...

Very cool to hear you approve and rate the El Caribou (G).............. Me want to demo one badly.............

Great post.

Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by crisillo
    Sweet picks, BL! Fun weekend indeed!
    thanks Crisillo BTW , we also have some crew from the Yeti Tribe

O.K. Then. Thanks for clearing that up. You were kinda freakin' me out there for a minute. And like I said before, I don't swing that way! Not even for an Alabama Redneck. Plus I'am married. Sooo, what's your most favoritest BBQ joint? Just curious.
    Looky here an NC hillbilly bagging on AL about rednecks?... as if we could give a $hit!

First AM see's my picture and calls me a "metro sexual" now I'm being called a redneck again on mtbr for the 140th time cause I live in AL.... from a guy from NC! Just cause ya got alot of dope smokin hippies up there don't think that makes ya anything special outside the South.

Oh and Dreamland's my favorite BBQ... well last time it wasn't quit that good?.. Mabye Ollie's?... Oh!... was that some kinda "crack" too? sorry, we're a little slower down here..... it is about a whole 4 hour drive from you after all.

4 hours "SOUTH". ..................give or take.

Veni Vidi Vici
    Just checked out my camera and have some more pics on that ride...warning, not all are Titus content

" width="549">

this fireroad looks a mole hill but its not, i dont know why it appeared that way

" width="549">

This is the Alpha of the crew a.k.a. D' Guru with his 34lb moment... Nobody beats this guy in these mountains...

" width="549">

A very happy Epi rider a.k.a Bakalboy

" width="549">

Veni Vidi Vici
    This one is another steep climb.. again it looked like a mole hill

" width="549">

this one, EG trying to chase an EPI... I will keep quiet who won

" width="549">

Big Mac
    Looky here an NC hillbilly bagging on AL about rednecks?... as if we could give a $hit!

First AM see's my picture and calls me a "metro sexual" now I'm being called a redneck again on mtbr for the 140th time cause I live in AL.... from a guy from NC! Just cause ya got alot of dope smokin hippies up there don't think that makes ya anything special outside the South.

Oh and Dreamland's my favorite BBQ... well last time it wasn't quit that good?.. Mabye Ollie's?... Oh!... was that some kinda "crack" too? sorry, we're a little slower down here..... it is about a whole 4 hour drive from you after all.

4 hours "SOUTH". ..................give or take.
    Well you're more like 6 hours south, if you drive fast. 7 if you're my parents. Good answer for BBQ. I assume yoyu are refering to the Dreamland In B'ham. The original, in Tusculoosa is much, much better. Though the B'ham locale is good too, just not nearly as good. I thought Ollie's closed? And no, that was not a crack. I was born and raised in Birmingham and I miss the BBQ. What we have here could hardly compare. I like Jim and Nicks BBQ too, the one on 280 South. We do have alot of dope smokin' hippies here, but no more than the Southside in B'ham. NC is still the south, the BBQ just sucks. And I love's me some BBQ. Yeah, it's a problem.

Well you're more like 6 hours south, if you drive fast. 7 if you're my parents. Good answer for BBQ. I assume yoyu are refering to the Dreamland In B'ham. The original, in Tusculoosa is much, much better. Though the B'ham locale is good too, just not nearly as good. I thought Ollie's closed? And no, that was not a crack. I was born and raised in Birmingham and I miss the BBQ. What we have here could hardly compare. I like Jim and Nicks BBQ too, the one on 280 South. We do have alot of dope smokin' hippies here, but no more than the Southside in B'ham. NC is still the south, the BBQ just sucks. And I love's me some BBQ. Yeah, it's a problem.

Yes the Dreamland in T town kills the Bgh location indeed! Ollies only closed that "classic" location they'd been at since the 40's are something. It's moved down 280 or highway 31.... and yes the "heads" over at the fountain on 5 points are as filthy as any anywhere.

Veni Vidi Vici
    Good to read you both are getting to terms

Yes the Dreamland in T town kills the Bgh location indeed! Ollies only closed that "classic" location they'd been at since the 40's are something. It's moved down 280 or highway 31.... and yes the "heads" over at the fountain on 5 points are as filthy as any anywhere.

Good to read you both are getting to terms
    No way Mang!

"Its All Good"
    More great shots BL, yep agree hills never ocme out in photos, but my time in and around Manila, those roads do climb up like beasts.............

Am sure the El G would have smoked the Epi up the hill............NOT
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    More great shots BL, yep agree hills never ocme out in photos, but my time in and around Manila, those roads do climb up like beasts.............

Am sure the El G would have smoked the Epi up the hill............NOT
    If and when you will have the chance to Fly here... I will be most happy to bring you inside the trails here Whafe and ohh it was a close call between the EG and EPI ..

JDOM for life
    If and when you will have the chance to Fly here... I will be most happy to bring you inside the trails here Whafe and ohh it was a close call between the EG and EPI ..
    As far as I can remember, there was no EG when we got up to tagaytay interesting....

Veni Vidi Vici
    As far as I can remember, there was no EG when we got up to tagaytay interesting....
    He tried his steed for fast rocky downhill stuffs that is wat EG is for BB

JDOM for life
    He tried his steed for fast rocky downhill stuffs that is wat EG is for BB
    ah!!! now i know why! hahaha

Veni Vidi Vici

Sooooh now that you know what EG is for, and how good it is on some downhill stuffs... get the EG on the wall in Sabak ... teddy got one already and Edwin too Time to pull the trigger on the new EG and be officially with the Titus Clan

Veni Vidi Vici
    Oh and BTW, we will have another Epic ride on the 28th and 29th in Baguio... you should come more than 12 already confirmed and that for sure will be a blast Kartman sent an invitation already to all... So lets get it on?

"Its All Good"
    mmmmmmmmmmmm The ellusive El G...... Have one for a demo for the weekend of 14 / 15 July while I am in the US of A................. I can then decide on if this bad boy needs to be in the stable...................

JDOM for life
    Oh and BTW, we will have another Epic ride on the 28th and 29th in Baguio... you should come more than 12 already confirmed and that for sure will be a blast Kartman sent an invitation already to all... So lets get it on?

Count me in man!!! i'll volunteer my house there! woohow!!!!

JDOM for life
    Sooooh now that you know what EG is for, and how good it is on some downhill stuffs... get the EG on the wall in Sabak ... teddy got one already and Edwin too Time to pull the trigger on the new EG and be officially with the Titus Clan
    im still enjoying my epi. I'll think of getting an EG once i get to run with you fast guys already! hopefully within a few months... hehe

it's going to be interesting what teddy's reaction would be to the EG considering he's has a Moment. at least we'll see a head to head comparison between the moment and the EG. we'll know this weekend hehehe. this might be a good topic to start..,. which one is better... EG or Moment... looks like this is going to be a classic debate!
    Last edited by bakalboy; 07-05-2007 at 03:03 AM.

Veni Vidi Vici
    That is really cool BB, I think they are still looking for a house to stay there this is a welcome development... lets discuss this on our Saturday ride

Count me in man!!! i'll volunteer my house there! woohow!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast