mtbr member

El Guapo Ti on a diet - Revelation?

I am thinking of swapping out my Fox R36 160 for a Revelation 150mm. Does anyone have any experience with El Guapo and a 150mm fork? I really am using this rig for an aggressive trail bike, and occaisional SuperD. I have it at about 30lbs now, but with the revelation, some lighter tires (captain 2.2's), and some minor other things, I can get a projected weight of 28 lbs or less.

I have two other 20mm Reba Dual Air forks on my 29r's, and very happy with Maxle Lite and the feel of it.

Any and all (constructive) feedback would be welcome!!! Thanks!
    What Hill?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Saw
    I am thinking of swapping out my Fox R36 160 for a Revelation 150mm. Does anyone have any experience with El Guapo and a 150mm fork? I really am using this rig for an aggressive trail bike, and occaisional SuperD. I have it at about 30lbs now, but with the revelation, some lighter tires (captain 2.2's), and some minor other things, I can get a projected weight of 28 lbs or less.

I have two other 20mm Reba Dual Air forks on my 29r's, and very happy with Maxle Lite and the feel of it.

Any and all (constructive) feedback would be welcome!!! Thanks!
    I think there is big difference in the AC length between the Fox 36 at 160 and the Revelation at 150. You could always use it with a crown adapter.