mtbr member
    Oct 2006

EG Ti Cable Mounting

Just spotted a pic in this months mbr uk magazine of a Ti EG with cable mounting on the top instead of the side. will scan and post a pic tomorrow. the ti looks sweet.

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    cool... will wait for the scan...

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    I thought the TiGuapo cables were mounted under the top tube. Oh well, that's what proto's are for.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Sorry ,All , they are under-just risked life and limb getting the mag out of the bedroom to check, had a few scoops with a friend and couldn't resist checking the forum. Damn and damn again. Wish I had hooked up with u chaps sooner. would haved saved buying wtb timberwolfs2.3 over the weirwolfs 2.3(came with the bike), thinking they were lighter..... Kevlar is not always lighter.. On a huge learning curve,but enjoying every minute!!!! Never been without 2 weels, and suddenly have the correct amount of money to finally buy my dream bike. I have always built the frame I can afford , around quality parts every 3 months. I know the frame comes first, but if u want to ride....I now have quality parts to switch over from my khs am1000, to my new moto 2 in august, with a little up . changing the maz am3 , for 32 talas rlc 07. Still riding a khs hardtail crm aloy frame which I picked up in 97 for a $100 and coverted to xtr back dr, front xt dr, bb xt, crank lx, hubs xtr,xtr cassette xtr v brakes and shifters, rst mozo pro suspension. Still going strong on the 10k commute. And don't have to worry about loosing a 3k bike under a taxi. Anyway, will scan tommorow. Please excuse rambling.....

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by dareverend
    Please excuse rambling.....
    Live the dream, mate!!!

This is what's all about... have a cool time enjoying your bike and riding it.

I'm pretty much like you, living my own dream. Would have anyone told me a year ago I was about to have the bike I have, I would have it called bollox.
    Check my Site

the 36 year old grom
    the word is heckler..... same travel. lighter. cheaper. better cable routing.

"Its All Good"
    You can get a Ti El G in fall 2008. Second version is being tested now at Titus.... I believe it will be the ducks nuts in Ti......

Live the dream bro, thats what its about. It all starts with a thought......The ML 2 package is a sweet price inanyones books
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Here is the photo. Was off sick yesterday so sorry for the delay.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Trophy Husband
    Quote Originally Posted by dareverend
    Here is the photo. Was off sick yesterday so sorry for the delay.
    Now THAT is a bike!
    Extreme stationary biker.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    all we need now is an exogrid and deep pockets. i think they were a bit hast with the available now tag...

mtbr member
    May 2005
    I saw that same bike in person at Demo Days in San Francisco. The Titus rep said that the final version will not have that two-piece top tube. Probably a brace. Also, the top-tube shock mount is off of a ML, so that might change as well.

He said it will be available later this year.