mtbr member

Does Titus still use the maxm products?

I ask because after only one year my Maxm CM27 carbon seatpost on that came with my Ti ML has loosened at the bond between the carbon post and clamp/head. That sucker is off now and my old trusty Thompson is takes its place.

banned
    That's an interesting question. As I remember, the Maxm development was a product of Vyatek putting their efforts into mtb components to complement their ownership of Titus. I would figure since the breakup, Maxm would have stayed with Vyatek and then any efforts to warranty would go from them.

Did they ever introduce a new line that went to sale since they went on hiatus?

Hueston Woods Trail Crew

Titus branded

They now provide these Titus stems and bars. They are slightly lighter in weight than the already light Maxm stuff. 130g for the stem. The new seatpost is not labeled.

Should be able to warranty that Maxm post at your nearby dealer. Or write me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Thanks guys,
    We just picked up a new dealer 1 block from my house. I'll swing by and check them out.
    Later.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    With all do respect,Maxm doesn't have a test lab like Race Face, Easton, Thompson or Truvativ. So even if they do warranty it, I would suggest you unload it on ebay while it still has some value.