"Its All Good"

Good job! Definites for Fruita/Moab Titus Trip

Hi All. need to start getting some numbers together of people that are 80% sure they wish to commit to this trip up coming in October / November 2006.

Let us do a simple thing, each reply with a quote and add your name to the list. Add it in multiple time frames if you can make it to more than one time frame. We will then work towards the dates with the most names. At this point on the other poll, the mid October is most favoured.Delete out the unwanted text and leave a list of your names.

Sorry to make another thread, couldnt keep track of those committed on the other thread. Let us keep the other threads for info and comments, and this thread just for names of those keen as mustard......Cheers, Whafe.......

[SIZE="4"]Mid October[/SIZE]

Whafe (travelling from Spain)

[SIZE="4"]Late October/start November[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Mid November[/SIZE]

Last edited by Whafe; 08-02-2006 at 12:45 PM.

ಠ_ಠ
    I'm in for late Oct./November.

Odds are higher of me going if it's going to be Sedona, since that way I can "trick" the little lady into thinking it's a trip for the both of us.

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe

Dulyebr (Irvine, CA)

cool as......................
    Last edited by Whafe; 08-02-2006 at 01:21 PM.
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

searcher
    Hi All. need to start getting some numbers together of people that are 80% sure they wish to commit to this trip up coming in October / November 2006.

Let us do a simple thing, each reply with a quote and add your name to the list. Add it in multiple time frames if you can make it to more than one time frame. We will then work towards the dates with the most names. At this point on the other poll, the mid October is most favoured.Delete out the unwanted text and leave a list of your names.

Sorry to make another thread, couldnt keep track of those committed on the other thread. Let us keep the other threads for info and comments, and this thread just for names of those keen as mustard......Cheers, Whafe.......

Kovi (traveling from Hungary)

Kovi (traveling from Hungary)
    Is it how you wanted?
    Kovi

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by kovi
    Is it how you wanted?
    PERFECT, you beauty.... Am excited already, love it when a dream starts and hopefully will come to fuition
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

B2

Fruita ride

I live in Aspen and have a place in fruita. Would love to meet and ride with you ti-ti's.
    I'll keep an eye on the forum but any time is good for me.

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Mid October

Late October/start November

Dulyebr (Irvine, CA)
    FM (seattle, Wa.

Mid November

late october/ early november might work for me. Honestly I prefer the riding in Sedona, but I'd have to fly there.... Fruita/moab is about a 16hr drive for me, I could come down for 3 days or so, it woudl be best if I could bring a buddy to split the gas and driving. It's sounding like a lot of fun!

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    If I can make the dates work, I will car pool with you from Seattle
    Quote Originally Posted by FM
    late october/ early november might work for me. Honestly I prefer the riding in Sedona, but I'd have to fly there.... Fruita/moab is about a 16hr drive for me, I could come down for 3 days or so, it woudl be best if I could bring a buddy to split the gas and driving. It's sounding like a lot of fun!

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo Often
    If I can make the dates work, I will car pool with you from Seattle
    That'd be cool man. You'd be stylin' in my pimpin' conversion van, replete with TV and DVD player....

"Its All Good"
    Have a small spreadsheet of names, looking like laate Oct / early Nov is the most suited at this point, keep your names coming.............................

"Its All Good"
    Have a small spreadsheet of names, looking like laate Oct / early Nov is the most suited at this point, keep your names coming.............................
    Come on people, it all starts with a thought, put ya name down, nothing like having your name down to make things happen, we have more names of people coming from overseas, let out US of A buddies put there feet forward........

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Like i said...

In the original post, I'm in! I also just posted in the other link that I live in SLC area and I can transport up to 4 people down to Fruita (just pitch in some gas money). As we finalize a date just PM me if your flying into Salt Lake City airport. Also, if your in a few days early we can do a few of the "epic" and "must ride" rides in the SLC area, like the Mid-mountain trail in Park City, or Desolation lake...there are some amazing rides in the wasatch range mountains! Oh, Im in for weekend, just let me know the date!
    lates,
    Af73
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    May 2006

Fall fun...

Sounds like this is going to be a good time . I've got some vacation time saved up and will watch the thread to see which date/dates are picked.

Whafe - Can you post a few more of the details as they stand right now? Exact dates? Camping arrangements? Etc.

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by justrideit
    Sounds like this is going to be a good time . I've got some vacation time saved up and will watch the thread to see which date/dates are picked.

Whafe - Can you post a few more of the details as they stand right now? Exact dates? Camping arrangements? Etc.
    Hi ya justrideit....

In terms of dates, have not got exact ones as yet. That does not mean we dont have a plan so to speak. When we work out the preferences we will then sort dates. At this point in time, those that have shown interest, it seems end October, early November is the most prefarable time.

In terms of camping etc, from what has been spoken of, camping is still JUST of at the end of Oct and beginning Nov. I have found some good deals at some hotels etc. Check the other threads that Warp made stickies.

Taking into account I live in Spain at present, I am waiting slightly to see some names down as definates, before I start booking flights etc, as you can imagine, slightly harder for me.

So any help in finding information would be great. A team effort will be needed for sure.

It surely cannot be too hard to get 10 - 15 committed people.............

as a cucumber

"Its All Good"
    Some where to stay like this sounds good, coul dhave some camp out back etc, this would help cut costs etc.

http://casafruita.com/ablc.html

thats right living legend

Defanit???

Nothing in my life ever seems to be definit, but I'm seriusly working on it. I might need some tips/advice, from you "world travelers" on a few things. But I'm dying to post in this thread, but I'm still waiting till it's realy "FOR SURE"...wait a minute... woops!

See I've never just completly on my own made arrangments, and booked a flyte "just for the hel of it" it's alway's sorta been surrounded by other people, and kinda generally having a clue where I'm going/staying, and pretty much what to expect?

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    Nothing in my life ever seems to be definit, but I'm seriusly working on it. I might need some tips/advice, from you "world travelers" on a few things. But I'm dying to post in this thread, but I'm still waiting till it's realy "FOR SURE"...wait a minute... woops!

See I've never just completly on my own made arrangments, and booked a flyte "just for the hel of it" it's alway's sorta been surrounded by other people, and kinda generally having a clue where I'm going/staying, and pretty much what to expect?
    Hi All, Black A

BA, there are many flights from Birmingham to Salt Lake City, can be dont in 5 hours with aircraft changes etc. Simple to get from SLC to Fruita / Moab

I dont think finding accommodation will be the main issue. Have found a few spots just on the net, the house in Fruita sleeps 8, if there are some whom want to camp on th elawn, all good.

We need numbers, then concrete plans can be made.

These are the names I have thus far. Please help me chase up other likely's, also check the names and tell me if I have them wrong etc.
    Last edited by Whafe; 08-08-2006 at 10:04 PM.

thats right living legend
    Thanks Whafe, your the man!!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    I am relatively certain (90%), that I could do either three dates. I would be traveling from Phoenix AZ

"Its All Good"
    Great stuff all, the list is growing. Awesome JTBAZ. Black A, it will be worthwhile for you to do this mission. Will give you the travle bug...................Yeah Ha.......

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I can also do any of the 3 date ranges mentioned and will be travelling from NJ.

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by PointBoy
    I can also do any of the 3 date ranges mentioned and will be travelling from NJ.
    Sounds good, will put your name on the list...

"Its All Good"
    The list is growing....

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I'm in whenever it is. I'll be driving over from Boulder, Co. Sounds like fun and I'm always looking for a reason for a road trip!

"Its All Good"
    Its all good, welcome to the list Chongo