Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    "El Whatever"
    Reputation: Warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,664

    Blade cable routing and moto-style brakes

    Hey guys!

    Anyone of you running your Switchblade with brakes Moto-style?
    Something tells me mine could be better.

    Thanks!
    Warp
    Check my Site

  2. #2
    thats right living legend
    Reputation: blackagness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,378

    Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Hey guys!

    Anyone of you running your Switchblade with brakes Moto-style?
    Something tells me mine could be better.

    Thanks!
    Warp

    Good way to keep others off your bike "ha ha"...

  3. #3
    "El Whatever"
    Reputation: Warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,664
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    Good way to keep others off your bike "ha ha"...

    ROTFLMAO!!!!!

    Yeah, not many like my bike...
    Check my Site

  4. #4
    Bike to the Bone...
    Reputation: rzozaya1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    8,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!

    Yeah, not many like my bike...
    I do like your bike... about the owner of your bike, now that is another story

  5. #5
    "El Whatever"
    Reputation: Warp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,664
    Quote Originally Posted by rzozaya1969
    about the owner of your bike, now that is another story
    You'd be worrying me if it wasn't so!!
    Check my Site

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •