MountainGoat aka OldGoat

... and if we just ... BikerBob comes through!

I ordered my new MotoLite on Wednesday the 12th and got the frame, fork and parts on Monday the 17th. Now thatís service! The package arrived very well wrapped (some of you will remember my drama with the Epiphany I ordered) and all of the parts were exactly what I ordered. Bob was generous with his time on the phone and helpful with his expertise. I will post pictures and weights soon. But for now I highly recommend BikerBob if you are in the market for some new toys. IĎm off to first ride my new baby.
    Vote with your feet.
    No bike is perfect!

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Congrats on the new ML - it is always nice to hear about great service.

mtbr member
    Congrats! As posted before on the "Too Many Motolites" thread, BikerBob came through with 3 ML frames for me and my friends. He's been very easy to deal with and follow up have been great.

Just an FYI for those out in the market for ML frames, the weight were as follows:
    - Medium Blue ML with King HS cups installed - 6.2 lbs
    - Small Grey ML with King HS cups installed - 6.0 lbs
    - Small Blue ML with King HS cups installed - 6.1 lbs

Not sure why there is weight difference betwen Small Grey and Blue though unless their is weight difference on the paint, matte (grey) vs. clearcoat (blue).
    Last edited by sungchang; 07-19-2006 at 02:48 PM.

Nightriding rules SuperModerator

Grey is lighter

Quote Originally Posted by sungchang
    Congrats! As posted before on the "Too Many Motolites" thread, BikerBob came through with 3 ML frames for me and my friends. He's been very easy to deal with and follow up have been great.

Just an FYI for those out in the market for ML frames, the weight were as follows:

Not sure why there is weight difference betwen Small Grey and Blue though.
    The difference is because "everybody knows that Grey is lighter and faster"

I am in the process of determining the right size ML for me, and Bob has been a great help. As soon as some other "personal i$$ues" clear up, I will place my order from Bob.

Cheers,
    Cris

Hueston Woods Trail Crew

Is the love affair over?

Have you turned your back on your Motolite so quickly, as soon as a lighter ,sleeker bike strikes your fancy? The Epiphany will only leave you for a younger man. It's always the way.
    But will your Titus take you back?
    I'm ordering your custom ti/exo ML tomorrow! You'll be glad.

Deere Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by sungchang

Not sure why there is weight difference betwen Small Grey and Blue though unless their is weight difference on the paint, matte (grey) vs. clearcoat (blue).
    Large '06 Grey MotoLite w/ polished rear triangle, RP23, seatpost collar, straight out of the box (no headset) weighs 6.60 lbs--FYI.

mtbr member
    hmm, wonder how much the new anno finish is saving in weight...

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Bob hooked me up too. I received my medium ML2 frame just before New Years. Picked it up from the LBS this week and now I'm dying to ride. According to the LBS scale (which I'm not sure I believe) the assembled bike weighs in at 26 pounds.

Bob also hooked me up with a beautiful oem Fox 100 fork as a Xmas gift for my wife. He gift wrapped it and express mailed it to arrive on time.

He's been a pleasure to work with and has delivered the goods! Thanks Bob!

Hueston Woods Trail Crew

Cool-blue Rhythm Brother's Exogrid

Quote Originally Posted by pachaven
    I ordered my new MotoLite on Wednesday the 12th and got the frame, fork and parts on Monday the 17th. Now thatís service! The package arrived very well wrapped (some of you will remember my drama with the Epiphany I ordered) and all of the parts were exactly what I ordered. Bob was generous with his time on the phone and helpful with his expertise. I will post pictures and weights soon. But for now I highly recommend BikerBob if you are in the market for some new toys. IĎm off to first ride my new baby.
    I wish my brother in LA was into bikes so I could visit him and ride. Lucky you.
    Bikerbob