mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Bike shop says she's in

Hi all, Just got an email from the bike shop and the small motolite is in. He makes a note about some small changes. I plan on driving down this weekend. Here is a blip from his email. Has any one received their motlite with the 07 fox suspension? If so hows the rp23?

" I hope you haven't been affested by ther flooding. We were fine, although our area was evacuated as a precaution.

The Blue ,Small Titus Motolite that we spoke about has arrived. It has actually been here for a couple of days. A couple of things...

1) Titus has already moved to the '07 Fox RP23 shock.
    2) There is an ever so slight change in the cutout of the linkage. It's probably a way for Titus to distinguish batches."
    When your girlfriends Mother french kisses you hello....Now that's friendly!

searcher
    [
    QUOTE=nokin]Hi all, Just got an email from the bike shop and the small motolite is in. He makes a note about some small changes. I plan on driving down this weekend. Here is a blip from his email. Has any one received their motlite with the 07 fox suspension? If so hows the rp23?

" I hope you haven't been affested by ther flooding. We were fine, although our area was evacuated as a precaution.

The Blue ,Small Titus Motolite that we spoke about has arrived. It has actually been here for a couple of days. A couple of things...

1) Titus has already moved to the '07 Fox RP23 shock.
    2) There is an ever so slight change in the cutout of the linkage. It's probably a way for Titus to distinguish batches."
    [/QUOTE]

Go and get it as soon as you can! The RP23 got some good reviews, I am sure it is a great shock.
    Kovi