OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee

Bike Pr0n/ Titus Factory Tour (X-Post) to Passion

About 3-4 months ago I broke the long travel Rocker Arm on my Switch Blade. Waily, waily, waily! It was horrible I was back down to 3.5" of travel and I lost the use of my nice PUSHed shock. So I sent an email to Titus asking if I could get it waranteed. The response I got was simple "Take it to the nearest Titus dealer and they will get an RA and we'll get you back rolling".

Little did I know that it would take 2 frustrating months (non Titus' fault from what I can tell) before I got rolling on my long travel kit again. But when I finally got the part waranteed I scored a factory tour as part of the deal. So while I was there I took some pix of the tour and I am sharing them with you guys.

Check out my Titus factory tour

thats right living legend

Very Nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 0gre
    About 3-4 months ago I broke the long travel Rocker Arm on my Switch Blade. Waily, waily, waily! It was horrible I was back down to 3.5" of travel and I lost the use of my nice PUSHed shock. So I sent an email to Titus asking if I could get it waranteed. The response I got was simple "Take it to the nearest Titus dealer and they will get an RA and we'll get you back rolling".

Little did I know that it would take 2 frustrating months (non Titus' fault from what I can tell) before I got rolling on my long travel kit again. But when I finally got the part waranteed I scored a factory tour as part of the deal. So while I was there I took some pix of the tour and I am sharing them with you guys.

Check out my Titus factory tour

That's really cool. Thanks for the post!

the 36 year old grom
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    That's really cool. Thanks for the post!
    yes a cool post.

wg
    Fermented Grain Sampler
    Thanks for the virtual tour. I've been down there 4 times and never had the time to swing by there. Did you happen to spy one of the El Guapos laying about anywhere?
    Too bad about Danville though. That sucks.
    Don't harsh my mello

Paper or plastic?
    Thanks Ogre, that was totally cool. Bummer about the piss poor service you got from Danville. FWIW, Slarti at the mouse offers top notch service.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee

El Guapos

Quote Originally Posted by wg
    Thanks for the virtual tour. I've been down there 4 times and never had the time to swing by there. Did you happen to spy one of the El Guapos laying about anywhere?
    Too bad about Danville though. That sucks.
    Yes, in fact Jim made a point of showing it to me. Unfortunately he wouldn't let me take any pictures of it . The bike was a prototype so it was a bit rough around the edges, very beefy looking bike, big tubes and an aggressive looking rear triangle. It was essentially a functional mock up that they had built up just to test out the geometry so I imagine the production bike will be much cleaner looking. Sounds like it's going to be a great bike though.

The guys are super friendly, and seemed more than happy to show me around, you might want to give them a call next time you're down there..

Veni Vidi Vici
    Thanks for sharing Ogre, must have been a really cool experience