Ti is addictive

Apologies to Titus

My sincerest apologies to Titus for my rant.............

Further communication with Titus and TitusJeff especially has led to an better clarification of my problem. We have come up with a happy resolution and yes Titus does listen, it just requires proper communication between all parties involved.

Problem resolved, on anther note this afternoon UPS just dropped a different package off to me, so I need to take inventory to make sure all the goodies came in (Shimano build kit). Since I am so happy with my dialogue with JEFF, I think I will save it up and rebuild the Racer-X when it returns to Canada with the new parts.

Thank you again Jeff and Titus.
    "Can I put a Totem on a FTM?".....Originally Posted by All Mountain

"El Whatever"
    That's awesome news!!!

Big Props to Jeff !!

Now, TiMaster... You shouldn't have mentioned any box if you don't have pics to support your sayings. Sorry, it had to be said.
    Check my Site

mtbr member
    May 2005

I sent you a PM TE

Paper or plastic?
    Dude, I don't agree. Titus did not treat you right. I think that the only way you can get back at them is by selling your collection of bikes. I might even know somebody interested in your HCR.

Glad to see that your issue was resolved.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Great news, TiE!

can't wait to see the blingy XTR on the RacerX then...

thats right living legend
    That's good news! Nobody wanted to have to go through the process of crowning a new king anyway.

"Its All Good"
    The Ti King is still in tact.......

Yep, I have found Jeff awesome to deal with, I really appreciate his honesty..... That goes a long way with me....

TiE, all will be excepted when you put up some bits n bobs on the Karma thread for those not in a great spot so to speak.....
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Ti is addictive
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    The Ti King is still in tact.......
    All hail the king

[QUOTE=Whafe]
    Yep, I have found Jeff awesome to deal with, I really appreciate his honesty..... That goes a long way with me....[QUOTE=Whafe]

Jeff is the man.......I do feel bad about going caveman in my rant about Titus. Once actually talking to Jeff on the phone, communication and understanding was much better then email. Jeff does what he can to make a customer happy (gonna see if he accepts a case of canadian beer if I can have production Ti EG serial #1 before the Whafe )

[QUOTE=Whafe]
    TiE, all will be excepted when you put up some bits n bobs on the Karma thread for those not in a great spot so to speak.....[QUOTE=Whafe]

Upcomin bits and bites.......Warp getttin some Kenda Nevegals(or some used rubbers ), Also up for mailing will be SRAM X7 shifters and RD to some poor soul who really needs them. Blackie has been bugging me for a XT crankset, but I may be willing to dump off LX set instead for free.
    "Can I put a Totem on a FTM?".....Originally Posted by All Mountain

Trophy Husband
    Quote Originally Posted by TiEndo
    Upcomin bits and bites.......Warp getttin some Kenda Nevegals(or some used rubbers ), Also up for mailing will be SRAM X7 shifters and RD to some poor soul who really needs them. Blackie has been bugging me for a XT crankset, but I may be willing to dump off LX set instead for free.
    All good Karma points indeed...wow!, the LX's are nice for a "mid-level" crank.

cheers!
    Extreme stationary biker.

wow.. major karma points!

"El Whatever"
    Upcomin bits and bites.......Warp getttin some Kenda Nevegals(or some used rubbers )
    I'll have to try out those Kenda's... everybody rave about them. Let's see why the TiMaster has not much love for them.

Used rubber... uh... make it Durex, please.
    Check my Site

Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Used rubber... uh... make it Durex, please.

used Durex

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by crisillo
    used Durex
    Hey, it's an effing gift!!!

What you're supposed to do? Send it back? It'd be rude!
    Check my Site

Quote Originally Posted by Warp
    Hey, it's an effing gift!!!

What you're supposed to do? Send it back? It'd be rude!
    ah... ok..

"Its All Good"
    As it stands TiE, we will be sharing the first production numbered Ti El G's, you will get #0.5 and I will get #0.5................. Its only fair........
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"