mtbr member
    Oct 2012

anyone have a decal source??

I picked up my wife a very nice racer x in small a week ago.

The frame is an 04 and I am going to build it from that point, i have most items other than forks and some mis stuff.

I am looking for decals, I want them solid I believe and not just an outline, I could even go for the 2005 decal that says titus inside a large oval.

Just trying to see if anyone has a source, im not finding what I want on the net.

Who knows, maybe total custom ones might be then way to go.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yeti575nut View Post
    I picked up my wife a very nice racer x in small a week ago.

The frame is an 04 and I am going to build it from that point, i have most items other than forks and some mis stuff.

I am looking for decals, I want them solid I believe and not just an outline, I could even go for the 2005 decal that says titus inside a large oval.

Just trying to see if anyone has a source, im not finding what I want on the net.

Who knows, maybe total custom ones might be then way to go.

We may have some in stock depending on which color you want. We are posting more stuff like this up all the time at http://shop(dot)titusti(dot)com
    call the office and we can check for you - 503-894-8956

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Try bikesdecals.com. Then e-mail her and she will make you any design you want for the $24.95 price. They are very good quality decals.

IllumaDucati
    It's been my experience that in its current incarnation, Titus is a superb company in terms of customer service. In fact, having ridden fat-tire bikes off-road since 1980, I'd say that in my experience, Titus may currently have the best customer service I know of in the bicycle industry.

You may be interested to know that Titus in Portland has a good inventory of spare parts in stock, including new seatstay and chainstay assemblies for your 2004 Racer X.

I sure wouldn't be considering having reproduction parts made when originals were available.

And by the way, it's not as common as it should be to see bike manufacturers posting on here at all, let alone reading and answering questions on a Saturday night.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadsters View Post
    It's been my experience that in its current incarnation, Titus is a superb company in terms of customer service. In fact, having ridden fat-tire bikes off-road since 1980, I'd say that in my experience, Titus may currently have the best customer service I know of in the bicycle industry.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    Patrick PXUSA (Titus, On-One, Planet X)
    Bikes, Tires, Wheels and more!
    http://shop.titusti.com
    http://www.planet-x-usa.com