Hueston Woods Trail Crew

2007 Racer-X LE Sold Out?

I know Titus has sold all 100 of it's new '07 limited edition Racer-X (full XTR) to its US dealers. But has anyone here ordered one?
    I haven't had any inquiries (other than comments on the price tag) from my customers.

Looks like I'll have to sell my ML demo and start riding the RX LE, or put it into the world's smallest high-end bike museum along with my WTB Bon Tempe.

http://www.titusti.com/racerx_le.html

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerbob.com
    I know Titus has sold all 100 of it's new '07 limited edition Racer-X (full XTR) to its US dealers. But has anyone here ordered one?
    I haven't had any inquiries (other than comments on the price tag) from my customers.

Looks like I'll have to sell my ML demo and start riding the RX LE, or put it into the world's smallest high-end bike museum along with my WTB Bon Tempe.

http://www.titusti.com/racerx_le.html
    Good point Bob, I see Competitive Cyclist advertising feverishly on here.

I think the bike is bling and cool, but not when you can get a Ti frame or ExoGrid for around the same dollars, not a good buy, in my well lets so small opinion........

So thought you would have had some orders though, being the Titi guru and all. Am sure it would not be hard to get hold of one if someone wanted one............. Have not seen any posts by anyone with one as yet, they have been shipped etc, yes?
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    Well, I have one on order, but it's for the floor, I think you mean on order as an end user?= Can't wait to have that here, new XTR, pretty red color, mmmmmmm!
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by MendonCycleSmith
    Well, I have one on order, but it's for the floor, I think you mean on order as an end user?= Can't wait to have that here, new XTR, pretty red color, mmmmmmm!
    yeah baby, an end user
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    yeah baby, an end user

Hmmm, yeah, poor choice of words. You dirty person, go ride a bike=
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

"Its All Good"
    Quote Originally Posted by MendonCycleSmith
    Hmmm, yeah, poor choice of words. You dirty person, go ride a bike=
    Dude, ya maka me laugh, I didnt even see the conotation you saw, am getting slow on it.

Was meaning, would be great to hear from someone with one....

All good, either way, be on the bike in the morning, am ahead of you in Spain...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Bob -- I am interested in ordering one. What is the phone # or e-mail address and how long will it take to get one in (medium)?. TB

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Competitive Cyclist has mediums they are getting first of Aug. I have dealt w/ Drew over there several times and he is great....drew@competitivecyclist.com
    You may send him an e-mail...hope it helps.

Hueston Woods Trail Crew

Racer X LE

Quote Originally Posted by trekboy79
    Bob -- I am interested in ordering one. What is the phone # or e-mail address and how long will it take to get one in (medium)?. TB
    You'll have to change your username to Titusboy79 if you get this bike.
    I think they'll be released next month just as soon as they get the new XTR groups from Shimano.

I spent a week riding in Socorro a couple years ago, actually living in the local shop, Spoke 'N Word. Worth a drive from Albuquerque.

You can reach me at 513 523-1316 or Bob@Bikerbob.com