the 36 year old grom

2.6 rear tire on ML?

broke a spoke on my ML durring hill climb tuesday. but can't miss out on hill climb thursday. so I put my supermoto wheel on my ML. good thing I run 8 inch rears on both bikes. fits fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

thats right living legend

Whaaa????

Quote Originally Posted by demo_slug
    broke a spoke on my ML durring hill climb tuesday. but can't miss out on hill climb thursday. so I put my supermoto wheel on my ML. good thing I run 8 inch rears on both bikes. fits fine.

I try'ed a Maxxis Advantage 2.4 DH on mine, and it wouldn't even budge through the seatstay bridge...what gives... Wider rims help I suppose.

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Quote Originally Posted by demo_slug
    Most excellent! I am on the hunt for new tires now, and bigger is better.

What tire is that?

the 36 year old grom
    Quote Originally Posted by FM
    Most excellent! I am on the hunt for new tires now, and bigger is better.

What tire is that?
    I'll sell you this one for $40.... I've shaved the center lugs down thru a special 9 month process.

god, I'm so lazy. I need to put an XC tire on there. but I'm so lazy. that tire is going to kick my arse tomorrow.

oh yeah, it is a gazzalodi G 2.6 tubeless made by nokian.. rated PSI for the tire is 22-36 psi. super thick sidewall. only 1400grams. the only tubless tire i can run at 25 psi without folding at speed. they also make a 2.3 version.

as a front tire they seemed to have a dead spot when you start to lean lightly into a corner, but they catch hard on the edge.. they are square.....or at least they had a dead spot until I got a fox 40.