Yeti Dealer Dallas area?

Printable View

  • 11-22-2012
    50calray
    Yeti Dealer Dallas area?
    I'm thinking of changing bikes and picking up a Yeti but my local LBS doesn't carry Yeti. Does anyone know of a dealer in the Dallas are that stocks Yeti?

    Thanks.
  • 11-23-2012
    texbiker
    This dealer might have them:
    MAD DUCK ADVENTURE SPORTS
    721 E. NORTHWEST HIGHWAY
    GRAPEVINE, TX 76051
    817.442.0339
  • 11-23-2012
    50calray
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by texbiker View Post
    This dealer might have them:
    MAD DUCK ADVENTURE SPORTS
    721 E. NORTHWEST HIGHWAY
    GRAPEVINE, TX 76051
    817.442.0339

    Thanks!

    I've been meaning to ride the North Shore trail...this will add some incentive.
  • 11-25-2012
    j944
    As mention above...Got my 575 there...Clarence and Gary are great people!!!

    Good luck
  • 11-25-2012
    50calray
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by j944 View Post
    As mention above...Got my 575 there...Clarence and Gary are great people!!!

    Good luck

    Checked them out the other day, really nice people. They didn't have any mtb on the floor but was nice enough to show me a couple different models they had in their repair department. I'm still thiking about it, they mentioned Yeti was Xing out the 575 and pushing the SB66. I just don't know about the SB66, it looks killer cool but hear a lot of issue with the Switch bearings. This is sorta a Christmas gift to my self so I'm going to sleep on it a while.

    Thx everyone.
  • 11-25-2012
    themetalgringo
    Candence Cyclery of Mckinney
    129 South Tennessee McKinney, TX (972)548-7400

    is a Yeti dealer too and they've always done good business with me.
  • 11-26-2012
    50calray
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by themetalgringo View Post
    Candence Cyclery of Mckinney
    129 South Tennessee McKinney, TX (972)548-7400

    is a Yeti dealer too and they've always done good business with me.

    I saw that but just just haven't had to time to check'em out yet.
  • 11-27-2012
    Chrisf_999
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by themetalgringo View Post
    Candence Cyclery of Mckinney
    129 South Tennessee McKinney, TX (972)548-7400

    is a Yeti dealer too and they've always done good business with me.

    +1. I've always had good luck with them.
  • 12-12-2012
    Shawnskee22
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Chrisf_999 View Post
    +1. I've always had good luck with them.

    Great shop. Friendly guys with lots of bikes. They carry all the Yetis and can special order anything eccentric.
  • 12-12-2012
    chadalex78
    cadence in McKinney is a cool shop.