mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Watch the Pro's race at Mellow Classic

Next Saturday the USA Cycling PRO XCT Series kicks off at the Subaru of Georgetown Mellow Johnny's Classic near Austin. $10 per carload flat access fee, Sierra Nevada Beer, Drive a Subaru and get into event free.

Food and MTB Expo on-site, plus meet pros at the team rigs like Emily Batty, Todd Wells and more.

2013 Subaru of Georgetown Mellow Johnny's Classic

If you can't make race at least come by shop Friday night for kick off party, pro Q&A...tasty Sierra Nevada

Mellow Johnny's 2013 Subaru of Georgetown Mellow Johnny’s Classic Kickoff Party

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    Me and the new Subaru (from Subie of G'town no less !) thank-you in advance.

I might bring the cam out and snap some pics depending if my wife feels better. We need to register with your media guy for personal photo taking out along the trail somewhere ? My pics or for my use or just to share with my friends here on MTBR and Facebook. Ti3 Canon with just one lens and no flashes or tripods...so I wouldn't think so.

Cant race or course marshall because, well hey, I broke my wrist Superbowl Sunday there ! haha. It's better but no where to the point I can lift the bike onto my rack.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmySlowRdr View Post
    Me and the new Subaru (from Subie of G'town no less !) thank-you in advance.

I might bring the cam out and snap some pics depending if my wife feels better. We need to register with your media guy for personal photo taking out along the trail somewhere ? My pics or for my use or just to share with my friends here on MTBR and Facebook. Ti3 Canon with just one lens and no flashes or tripods...so I wouldn't think so.

Cant race or course marshall because, well hey, I broke my wrist Superbowl Sunday there ! haha. It's better but no where to the point I can lift the bike onto my rack.
    No reg needed for photos, just play well with others, keep the officials and course marshals happy and all will be fine.