Shaman
    Apr 2004

Skills Camp Coming to Austin

Want to have more fun on the trails, be more efficient and mountain bike with more confidence? Just like any other sport, to ride with skill you need proper technique. BetterRide’s team of professional coaches is dedicated to teaching riders of all levels the skills to ride in balance, in control & have more fun on their bikes!

The BetterRide structured skills progression has under gone 13 years of evolution to become the most effective mountain bike skills coaching in the US. With the help of World Champions, top coaches from other sports and 21 years of coaching experience BetterRide founder Gene Hamilton has taught his certified coaches to get you riding at your best.

In this 3 day camp you will learn the core skills that over 2,000 mountain bike enthusiasts of all experience levels (including two World Champions and many National Champions) have already invested in. Camp is filling up fast, reserve your spot today and start riding up to your potential!

August 3-5 Austin, TX Mountain Bike Camp SOLD OUT

September 28-30 Austin, TX Mountain Bike Camp 6 SPOTS LEFT

"I’m amazed at how much better of a rider I have already become. With your skills that I learned, I definitely accomplished my goal to become a better and safer mountain bike rider." - Rich, BetterRide Student

"This was by far the best use of both money and time in regards to my mountain bike training. Its 3 days of my life I will never forget…" - Jim, BetterRide student

For more rider reviews, camp details and the full 2012 schedule go to Mountain Bike School, Mountain Bike Camps, coaching by Betterride

Thanks, Gregg for permission to post this event.
    Skills coaching loved by passionate riders of all levels and trusted by the pros.
    www.betterride.net

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    For those folks on the fence about this camp, DO IT!, best money I have ever spent on mountain biking.

Shaman
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc D View Post
    For those folks on the fence about this camp, DO IT!, best money I have ever spent on mountain biking.
    Thanks for the positive feedback. We're stoked to hear you had great experience!

- Create your best ride yet
    Skills coaching loved by passionate riders of all levels and trusted by the pros.
    www.betterride.net

Shaman
    Apr 2004
    Only 2 spots left in the September 28-30 camp! Register today before it sells out and learn the skills to ride in balance, in control and have more fun on your bike.
    www.betterride.net

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Some of the best money my wife and I ever spent on riding. After all these camps you need to do a race camp or skills camp 2 in Austin.

Shaman
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by crimecrusher View Post
    Some of the best money my wife and I ever spent on riding. After all these camps you need to do a race camp or skills camp 2 in Austin.
    Thanks for the positive feedback, we're stoked to hear you two had a great experience at camp! We'll see what we can do to get a core skills 2 camp in Austin.
    www.betterride.net

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Sorry i missed this -- any more coming back to Austin?

Shaman
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DadaGuy View Post
    Sorry i missed this -- any more coming back to Austin?
    Yes, we will be hosting another camp December 7-9 in Austin and more to come in 2013. You can check here to keep updated with the full schedule. Our Austin camps have been filling up quickly, so be sure to register before it sells out!
    www.betterride.net