Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Santa Cruz Demo: Texas!

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  dytrdr5 
#1 · (Edited)
HOWDY FOLKS! It's that time of year again! All new 2013 Santa Cruz Bicycles demo bikes are built and ready for your riding enjoyment! Let's ride!

Santa Cruz Bicycles will be demoing with the following shops in the following locations in the wonderful state of Texas!

03/30/2013 Houston - 10am-3pm
Webster Bicycle-Jack Brooks Park
Houston, TX 77598
(281) 332-2419

03/31/2013 Austin - 9am-2pm
Mellow Johnny's-Walnut Creek Park
Austin , TX 78759
(512) 473-0222

04/06/2013 San Antonio - 9am2pm
Ride Away Bicycles-McAllister PArk
San Antonio, TX 78230
(210) 696-9925

CHANGE IN LOCATION
04/07/2013 Grapevine - 9am-2pm
Richardson Bike Mart-shelter @ Northshore trail
Grapevine, TX 75080
(972) 231-3993

We will have the following models on hand to demo;
Blur TRC
Nomad C
Tallboy LTC
Tallboy C
Superlight 29
Highball C

For more info visit Santa Cruz Bicycles COMPANY. Your DL and CC are required to demo. 18 and under must have a parent present to demo. Helmet bike shoes and pedals are a good idea to have. We do have Shimano pedals on hand to loan out. Demo rides are offered at a maximum of 1hour. Come ready to try multiple models and sizes, and have a fun ride!

See less See more
#4 ·
Exactly just because it's Houston doesn't mean there aren't any downhill bikers here, I happen to own two downhill bikes, a devinci wilson and a corsair crown and my best friend has an M9. I would love to try the V10 carbon for comparison since I will be looking for a new DH race bike next year.

#8 ·
Thank you so much for hosting this and being super friendly, I really enjoyed riding the Nomad Carbon and my wife even though she was a bit hesitant at first, like always with new things enjoyed the blur carbon. Now on to saving those pennies for new frames.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.