mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Mellow Swap 11/3 (Swap Meet) Flat Creek Ride 12/1

Mellow Swap is back! This year’s event will take place at Mellow Johnny’s Bike Shop on November 3, 2012 from 9am-4pm.

The swap is open to reps, individuals, teams, or anyone with a box of old bike goodies that need a new home. For shoppers its a chance to buy great sample and demo product from industry reps and we use it as a chance to sell scratch-n-dent product, take-offs, and clear out the basement.

The 2012 event will be our fourth year hosting the Mellow Swap, continuing to build on the popularity of the past four editions. Spaces are reserved in advance and have sold out every year.

The day will be filled with music, tasty beverages, and tasty grub in the parking lot of Mellow Johnny’s.

Free for shoppers, booth costs vary.

If you are interested in booking in this year’s event follow link for booking
    Mellow Johnny's » Mellow Swap 2012

Also, We'll post more details soon on Flat Creek Crossing Ride Day for December 1. Demo bikes will be back, music, food, etc

UPDATE-----DECEMBER 1 is Canceled November 18th correct date.
    Last edited by teoteoteo; 11-07-2012 at 08:07 AM.

mtbr member
    I've got some EPO I'd like to swap... and some yellow jerseys.

mtbr member
    I'll be there for sure!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EmbraceTheHate View Post
    I'll be there for sure!

Stay tuned, we may move MTB date around a little and sync up with another ride chance on 18th November

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Have fun swapping meat.
    Nice KOM, sorry about your penis.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by teoteoteo View Post
    Stay tuned, we may move MTB date around a little and sync up with another ride chance on 18th November
    Sounds good to me

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Swap Meet Booth Space Sold out, so great that's great news for shoppers. Better news for beer fiends as Hops and Grain kicked down 2 Kegs of tasty craft beer.

Hops & Grain, award winning sustainable craft brewery in Austin TexasHops & Grain

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by teoteoteo View Post
    Swap Meet Booth Space Sold out, so great that's great news for shoppers. Better news for beer fiends as Hops and Grain kicked down 2 Kegs of tasty craft beer.

Hops & Grain, award winning sustainable craft brewery in Austin TexasHops & Grain
    Just a heads up again, the DECEMBER 1 has been moved to November 18th. As of now next event AFTER November 18 will be in January.