mtbr member

Josh - Tyler, Tx - Faulkner Park

We met at Faulkner yesterday and you mentioned riding the State Park today --- Are you going?

Edit -- Was a great ride! TSP is always fun and the weather was perfect!
    Last edited by Mosquito1; 01-04-2013 at 04:58 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    I live in Tyler do you ride often?

mtbr member
    Sloooow reply - sorry about that!

I ride Tyler State Park a couple of times each week, and sometimes get down to the parks in Tyler. Faulkner is my fav, but I need to put in more time at Lindsey.

What level are you riding? There are some good groups around the area to ride with ...

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    I wish I could ride that often. I usually ride on the weekend and on occasion Fridays after work. I have been through TSP a few times only finished it twice due to my friends being out of shape...

I usually ride at Faulkner but ever since LP opened I have been going there. I like the downhills as far as my level of riding I'm not really sure I have only been riding mountain bikes for 3 years.

mtbr member
    I love Faulkner - such good fast, flowy, fun trails. Ive only ridden Lindsey a couple of times, and not lately. Id better get back down there soon!

Post up or PM sometime to go ride! I try to hit TSP Friday afternoons each week for sure.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    nice, ill have to try to catch up with you at TSP sometime. i get off work around 3 everyday so maybe after work this Friday.

mtbr member
    Cool - sounds good.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    I'll be there as long as the parts for my bike come in on time... So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the FedEx guy.