Fat Biker
    Aug 2006

GHORBA Group Ride at Lake Bryan!

GHORBA will be holding a group ride at the Lake Bryan trails located in Bryan, Texas this Saturday June 16th at 10:00am. If you've never rode Lake Bryan this is a great opportunity to explore 20+ miles of singletrack spread out across two seperate trails. While not the most technical trail in Texas they do offer enough excitement for most beginner and intermediate riders plus they are well shaded which is appreciated this time of the year. The Brazos Valley Mountain Bike Association will be providing group leaders so we won't get lost which is an easy thing to do on the East Loop. GHORBA will provide cold water, Gatorade, and light snacks free of charge to all riders plus there is a good Lakeside Grill restaurant to help you re-fill after a hard ride. You don't need to be a member of GHORBA or BVMBA to ride with us but you will need $5 per car for the park entry fee. Load up the Good Times van and meet us this Saturday for a great ride!

Mike Strawn

I have Flat Pedal shame.
    Nov 2011
    One of the most fun trails I've ridden. You guys have will have a blast.
    I don't care what you ride or how you ride just as long as you ride.

Fat Biker
    Aug 2006
    LB is one of my favorites as well andI try to make it out there at least once a month if possible.

The nasty, heavy rain missed LB so we're good to go for this weekend. BVMBA club president Mike Record may be on hand with a few other BVMBA'ers to lead a group so we'll be in good hands. As mentioned earlier you do not need to be a member of GHORBA or BVMBA to attend our rides. You just need a bike, a helmet, and a hydration pack or water bottle. GHORBA will have plenty of cold water, Gatorade, and light snacks for all riders. Bring everyone you know!

We will meet here: Lake Bryan - Google Maps

Mike S.