Arrive between 9:00AM and 12:00PM and ride until 2:00PM. No riders will be allowed to enter the ranch after 12pm. There is a $10 ride fee, (fee applies for non-riders also) of which all the proceeds will go to Child Inc. Registration is held the day of, on site. All riders are required to wear a helmet at all times and all riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
We are guests, so please be respectful, clean up after yourselves, and be kind. And don't forget to thank the volunteers!
Please, no pets: The owners of flat creek crossing have asked that you leave all pets home for their safety.
1. Take 290 West out of Austin, through Oak Hills, Drippings Springs and then Henley.
2. Turn right on 3232 -- this turn is very easy to find:
It is just over a mile past the small town of Henley and is marked by a sign pointing the way to
Pedernales Falls State Park.
3. Stay on 3232 until it “T’s” into FM 2766 (almost at the park entrance – FM 2766
becomes County Road 201 at this point).
4. Turn RIGHT (a left will take you to Johnson City) and go past the park entrance – DO NOT go in the park gate.
5. Continue a little over 2 MILES down County Road 201 (you’ll notice that even though you did not go
through the park gate, you are still traveling through the park). You will pass an electrical power transfer
station on your left at about 1 mile – at 2 miles you will notice the ranch’s white
wooden fence on your left.
6. Continue a few hundred yards over a slight hill.
7. Take a left at the ranch entrance: You’ll see a sign that says “FLAT CREEK CROSSING.”
Mellow Johnny's » Flat Creek Ranch MTB Ride
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »