I've posted this elsewhere on here and found a lil help so I thought I'd try again. I LOVE THIS BIKE! THE GT LTS 2 IS AN AWESOME FLIPPIN BIKE and it really sucks that I can't ride it anymore cuz this one piece is broken. (I think it's called the "lower pivot" where the suspension connects to the frame) I would really appreciate anyone's input judging from the pictures on helping troubleshoot the issue/broken part or what it's even called????? I've cleaned the bike also since the pics were taken so please save me the shower/maintenance comments, I would REALLY appreciate anyone's input judging from the pictures on helping me troubleshoot the issue/broken part, or what it's even called...

Thank you anyone for your input!

Also are these the right parts?

GT Bike Lts Drop Out Pivot Bushing Repair Kit | eBay!! Broken piece (lower pivot maybe?) for a late 90's GT LT-S 2 needed !!-gt-part-3.jpg!! Broken piece (lower pivot maybe?) for a late 90's GT LT-S 2 needed !!-gt-part-2.jpg!! Broken piece (lower pivot maybe?) for a late 90's GT LT-S 2 needed !!-gt-part-1.jpg