The Fort Worth Mountain Bikers’ Association (FWMBA) is hosting the first annual Biketoberfest at Martin House Brewery on Saturday, October 5, 2013 from 1:00-5:00pm.
The idea of Biketoberfest is . . . . .
- To celebrate the bicycle!
- To provide a venue where the bicycle loving people of north Texas can meet and mingle.
- Kicking off the 2013-2014 FWMBA trail building season at the Gateway Park and Marion Sansom Park mountain bike trails.
What will happen at Biketoberfest?
- Mountain bike trail advocacy.
- Announce dates of FWMBA trail building Workfests for 2013-2014.
- Enjoy delicious Martin House Brewery beer!
Where is Biketoberfest?
- Martin House Brewery
220 S Sylvania Ave #209
Fort Worth, TX 76111
Will there be a bike ride at Biketoberfest? Yes!
- Beginner, Intermediate and Expert and Woman’s mountain bike rides will meet at the Gateway Park trail head at 10:00am.
- More info on the Gateway Park mountain bike trail and where to meet at: GP
How much to attend Biketoberfest and what does it get me?
- $10 gets you three delicious Martin House Beers
- Entry into Biketoberfest also includes rare, collectable Biketoberfest pint glasses (while supplies last).
- Ubber-amazing Biketoberfest pint koosies (while supplies last).
- First 100 folks get one-of-a-kind FWMBA DVD.
- Learn about the awesome FWMBA mountain bike trails.
- See, first hand, the tools used to create the most amazing mountain bike trails known to mankind.
- Opportunity to buy FWMBA t-shirts.
- Group rides at Gateway Park beginning at 11:00am
- Man! This is an amazing value. You cannot afford to stay at home with a deal like this!
What does Biketoberfest hope to accomplish?
- Inform people how to help FWMBA build and maintain mountain bike trails at Marion Sansom Park and Gateway Park.
- Inform people about how awesome FWMBA mountain bike trails are.
- Enjoy the arrival of fall weather!
Results 1 to 4 of 4