Ugly As F*ck

Anyone up for a bike park road trip?

Just thought I'd post this to gauge interest. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to go, currently injured and very much out of bike shape.

BUT if I do go I will leave early Saturday morning August 23rd and plan to return Wednesday September 3rd.

The tentative route will be a straight shot to Angel Fire, with a full day of riding at AF the next day. Then straight from AF up to Boulder, next day play around at Valmont Bike park for a bit and then head to Keystone Bike Park. I plan on riding 2-3 days here and then to Canyons Resort in Park City for another 2-3 days of riding. May do some non-bike park riding as well depending on time frame and what other stops might get thrown in the mix.

I bought the Vail epic summer pass because I was supposed to have been transferred for my job where I'd be 30 minutes from Northstar, but I likely won't move until riding season is over. So to make use of my 300+ dollars I spent I'm going to hit Keystone and Canyons for sure.

I have a full size pickup and a tailgate pad that will hold 6 bikes. I'm taking 2 bikes with me, and I'll be on the hunt for a DH bike to purchase on the trip, so may return with 3. I would be camping in my truck bed (camper shell), there'd be room for you to bring a tent so you can have your own camping space. I would just need help with gas money.

Ugly As F*ck
    Forgot to mention I'd be departing from Houston.