mtbr member

Any San Marcos DH/FR riders want to play tour guide?

Hey all,

If you live in or around San Marcus and ride DH/FR, would you be up to showing me around? I have a cousin going to school at Texas State and I'd like to visit her soon. While I'm there, I would love to ride some hill country DH/FR (if there is any). My girlfriend might even tag along and bring her camera. So, I could repay you possibly with some riding shots and then lunch or dinner would be on me!

I'd bring my Giant Faith and I'm used to hike-a-bike stuff if that's what the trails call for.

I am entertaining the idea of visiting over Memorial Day weekend.

Thank you to anyone who responds and is willing to show me around!

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Im in San Antonio and can show you around. We don't really have anything too crazy in the central Texas area. But we could go out to Canyon Lake or out to West Austin to Reveille Peak Ranch or Pace Bend. Flat Rock Ranch is a lot of fun but there is a lot of climbing also.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by utsamtber View Post
    Im in San Antonio and can show you around. We don't really have anything too crazy in the central Texas area. But we could go out to Canyon Lake or out to West Austin to Reveille Peak Ranch or Pace Bend. Flat Rock Ranch is a lot of fun but there is a lot of climbing also.
    Thank you so much for the reply and offer. I ended up having to work this weekend and holiday- stupid late primary elections... Anyway, I hope I can make it down there soon. Again, I appreciate the offer.