• 08-21-2012
    Teamburney
    Teams interested in riding Sedona/Durango/Fruita/Moab starting Oct.1 ?
    We will be doing a road trip to these locations and would love other teams to ride with. Hit us up if any teams are interested whether you travel or live in these areas. Always fun to meet new teams. Weather should be great. B/N
  • 01-01-2013
    rhxpro
    Thinking about doin the Sedona Singltrckfeat on Tandem in may
  • 01-01-2013
    Teamburney
    Anymore info on that Tandem ride you can share? Not familiar. We did 3 different trails on our Oct 1 trip.
  • 01-02-2013
    rhxpro
    Check out Sedona singletrackfest on google.
    It's an annual bike fest and I was hopin to take a little tandem trip.
  • 01-02-2013
    Teamburney
    Sounds nice. I will check with my stoker.
  • 01-04-2013
    DonP.
    Singletrack fest
    Quote:

Originally Posted by rhxpro View Post
    Check out Sedona singletrackfest on google.
    It's an annual bike fest and I was hopin to take a little tandem trip.

Is this it ? ;)

Prescott 2012 Single-Track Sausage Fest - YouTube
  • 01-04-2013
    DonP.
    Sedona mtb festival
    Ooops, found it here,

2013 Sedona Singletrack Celebration
  • 01-07-2013
    befoot
    we have the "Wonderschlautt Festival" here in Prescott, no dates for 13 yet
    The Wonderschlautt Festival
    Prescott has lots of trails good for Tandems

http://cityofprescott.net/_d/2011recmap_web1.pdf
    Trails - City of Prescott, Arizona

Cheers
  • 01-08-2013
    zibell
    Hey TeamBurney, how was the trip? Did you guys hit all the fun trails? If so you should post up a review, it sounds like a great trip.
  • 02-27-2013
    Teamburney
    Quote:

Originally Posted by zibell View Post
    Hey TeamBurney, how was the trip? Did you guys hit all the fun trails? If so you should post up a review, it sounds like a great trip.

Sorry about the delayed response. We did do this trip on 10-1 for two weeks. We rode Sara Park in Lake Havasu first and then three trails in Sedona. Next was Durango for three days,then Moab for five days. Great trip.
  • 02-28-2013
    Stevoo
    Burney,
    Are you the same that I spoke to on the way home from Chino Hills last Saturday?
  • 02-28-2013
    Teamburney
    Yes sir, how are you. Won't be able to ride tandem for about 3 more weeks. Wife/stoker is recovering
  • 03-11-2013
    Stevoo
    Hope she recovers quickly. We have not been riding much as other interests / obligations have preculded it. We were able to slip in a quick ride the day we saw you.

Now that daylight savings is here and some other obligations are coming to a close we hope to ride after work when we can. Sometimes mtn tandem a short loop at Chino. Parking at Rose over the dam to the park up North ridge and back to the car. Short and sweet after work ride.

Maybe you could join us for one of those if it works into your schedule.

Looks like we will be riding the Cedar City 100K on the mtn tandem again so we will have to start riding again soon.
  • 03-11-2013
    Teamburney
    Lets us know. We did our first tandem ride today, just a street loop
  • 03-12-2013
    Trails4Two
    Been offline for a while - sorry I missed this post. We live in Grand Junction/Fruita and are always willing to go out and ride in the area. Let us know if you head this way
  • 03-12-2013
    Stevoo
    Rode from Fruita to Moab last October. It was on single bikes but nice area for riding none the less. Lots of places on the Kokapelli that look challenging for tandems.