mtbr member
    May 2007

Surly Pugsley and Lefty fork

I came across the Form Cycles Fatso in the review section of this site, and thought......would a Lefty fit on my Pugsley? Has anyone had experience of this, or able to offer advice on how it could be done?

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    There's a bunch of threads on this if you use the search feature, for "lefty" and select the Fatbike forum.

Craig, (Mendon Cyclesmith) the gentlemen who had that Fatso commissioned, has had a Lefty rigged up on his Pugsley. And I haven't paid attention in a while but I believe he was trying to get the proper parts made so more people could buy them? Or something. I dunno, search

Stubby-legged
    Jun 2006
    Yep. Had mine since fall. New England terrain. Best upgrade for the Pugs yet.Worth every penny.

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    Wow, late on this one, thanks for keeping the lights on guys!

Yep, if the OP hasn't already figured out, I do in fact have clamps to retro fit Leftys to 1 1/8" frames, and yes, they will work on your pug just fine. I now have clamps being made that will fit taller HT bikes like the Mukluks too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Surly Pugsley and Lefty fork-andys-pug.jpg  

This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com