mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Riv Reader Surprise: Pugsley!

Rivendell Reader issue 39 just arrived in the mail, and it contains a full six pages devoted to the Pugsley. Incredible! I got a real kick outta that...you just never know what'll be inside the next edition of RR.

Or when they'll get around to printing it!

Here's three pages worth, sorry no scanner, just an old pocket digital camera hand-held and stooped over:
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Cool! I'm waiting for my issue to come.

ppp
    mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Nice build !

Obi
    mtbr member

... and if we just ... Grant and the crew are great people!!

Yep! If I'd been able to log on I would've beat you to the punch!! I received #39 two days ago and have looked over this article, plus the others, at least 3 times. The biggest laugh was the cover with the big mag style "In this Issue" box, or rather, "What won't be in this issue!!

Nice to see them embracing Surly's stuff! Now I don't feel so goofy, when I go by there every so often on my suspended 1x1!

FYI, if anyone ever wants a Surly catalog, as I personally have the last 4 years issues, just ask your LBS to put a couple on their next order. They're free, and a great laugh.
    You have given out too much Positive Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    Awesome!