mtbr member
    Apr 2012

Red pugsly where?

I seen someone had a engine red pugs, how can i get one in red? is it special order just tell the dealer i want one in red? are the white bits included with the red pugs?

undercover brother
    The "Fire Engine Red" is one of the new colors for the 2013 Pugsley.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Visit your local bike shop and have them order you one. Red framesets are available, red completes are a couple weeks away. The red one you saw was a custom build, no white parts are on the complete or frameset besides the decals.
    Jason
    Disclaimer: www.paramountsports.net

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGI410 View Post
    Visit your local bike shop and have them order you one. Red framesets are available, red completes are a couple weeks away. The red one you saw was a custom build, no white parts are on the complete or frameset besides the decals.
    thank`s for the info, i just got back from the bike shop, i see surly updated the site today, we seen the red frame on the site, lastnight i was on the site and it was not their.

my bike shop said frame only. are you saying i coud get a built one in red in a couple of weeks? i will let him know i think i am going to get one, i like those white rimes too tho!