Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Ventura's Great...

...and Monterey's always gonna be there if you wanna go back to visit!

Pug will be so happy to be leavin' tracks down there...and chicks will dig it too- GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

Devo

Ventura....

ok...so its my first sunday here in town, so not even a week.
    bike life here is a trip, cuz there are so many concrete islands. wow
    Ventura is all about the "car flow" everything is clearly marked ENTER, EXIT, NO LEFT, etc. amazing
    and a TON of cops.
    not that, that is bad, but, it does make it much more challenging to hop a curb, or an island and cross a 4-6 lane Blvd with +50mph traffic. cops every where
    i had one pull me over while I was on my Salsa Moto Rapido with upside down Mary bar. I was 44x11t spun out, so it was easily 35mph, goin the flow of traffic, and at one point i had passed the slower traffic as it was piling up at the red, as it turned out the timing was that it turned green right before i got there, BUT i had been watching the cycling of the lights and i anticipated that it was going to be green. Sure enough...GREEN so i spin 44x11t. Motorcycle cop flys up next to me, and points at the curb.
    all in all, it was cool. no biggie, cuz i didnt break any laws, its just that a bicycle at speed in traffic is not a common occurace to the drivers of Ventura. so it was a word of advice.

my mission here in Ventura is to spend time with my grandparents, my grandpa is now 88. my dad lives here too, but that is another story. i get along great with my dad, but we are worlds apart.
    so as it goes this week, being that i havent had a car for the last 3yrs, i have no car insurance, my grandfather gifted me a 79 Cadillac CoupeDeVille and a 79 Chevy van. laffs. its so crazy to be around things that HUGE, heavy, inefficient, etc. anyways...
    now that i got the title for those cars into my name, i can now insure them. so for this past week, i've been using my Xtracycle a lot to run errands, and it just blows everyones minds. the neighbors and all. i laff. its so easy. this side of Ventura is basically dead flat! wheres the effort?

so sunday rolls around and its not til 330pm that im free to go ride. it was a jaunt to McGrath State Beach to roll the Pug. im goin thru the campgrounds, and just my luck, i pick up a "goats head" thorn in my rear tyre. its not until i get into sand soft enough where i think to dismount and drop the pressure in the tyres. in the sand patching a flat. fun. it totally was fun. thats the funny thing. I think im just diggin every moment these days. everything is familiar, but yet everything is new. as im pumping up the tyre, i realize my Blackburn pump is letting air blow by the plunger. gee...thats just great. laffs. and of course, some how, i dont even have a presta/schrader adaptor. so gas station is not an option. Oh well.
    Im about done with that pump. its the 2nd one i've had, and neither of them have had much use. basically they sit under the top tube. I think there is something going on with those pumps. it uses an o-ring on the plunger, and i think that it shrinks over time. Why cant they just use a regular old style plunger with leather?

3hrs later i roll back into the my grandparent's driveway. the 5 or so miles back home on pave with low psi tyres, and 3 panniers full of drift wood was interesting.

enjoy the pics.

Devo Ventura
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.AsanaCycles.com
    "Bicycle Lifestyle, realized." D.G.

Devo

ventura days....

so this is my day here in Ventura
    $15 worth of oak!
    score!
    about 200lbs.

big dummy how i wonder
    and i dream of a bicycle tyre rating system. sort of like cars/trucks
    i keep thinking that i'm gonna change to Conti Town & Country tyres.

where is the tyre/wheel system rated for 500lbs?
    thats what i want.
    a work in progress.

oh how i wish i had a big dummy
    h-bars
    rholof hub
    steel drive train.

but i do like the Cdale headshock.

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Looks like front panniers might help even that load out...

Devo

another pic

shallow lagoon crossing
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I gotta fill you in on my Pugs mods... and the my new Ti longtail creation..

first the Pugsley.. I laced up a Nexus Inter-8 hub to the new offset large-marge.. and fab'd some Ti V-brakes for the rear.. then swapped out the 148mm BB for a 125mm Phil Wood with a SS 36T Surly ring..

still no discs but added Magura hydraulics up front.. this thing goes and stops like I always wanted... the stainless chain keeps everything corrosion-free and quiet.

I have finished my version of the 'Big Dummy'... in Ti.. with the vertical racks fixed...
    Still adding touches to my 'free radical' bags... actually more like large Timbuk2 bags.. 1000d coated nylon, top flaps, zipped sides.. but the entire bike, less free radicals and snap deck weighs 30#... with flat pedals, Brooks saddle, stainless bars, front hydro-V's.. bash guard... and the Inter-8 hub.. Mavic ex721 rim.. Continental Petrol tires. pictures will be posted soon... I will get out the camera tomorrow.. so maybe that afternoon..

Chris in FL

Lighten up.
    Quote Originally Posted by shotus
    I gotta fill you in on my Pugs mods... and the my new Ti longtail creation..

first the Pugsley.. I laced up a Nexus Inter-8 hub to the new offset large-marge.. and fab'd some Ti V-brakes for the rear.. then swapped out the 148mm BB for a 125mm Phil Wood with a SS 36T Surly ring..

still no discs but added Magura hydraulics up front.. this thing goes and stops like I always wanted... the stainless chain keeps everything corrosion-free and quiet.

I have finished my version of the 'Big Dummy'... in Ti.. with the vertical racks fixed...
    Still adding touches to my 'free radical' bags... actually more like large Timbuk2 bags.. 1000d coated nylon, top flaps, zipped sides.. but the entire bike, less free radicals and snap deck weighs 30#... with flat pedals, Brooks saddle, stainless bars, front hydro-V's.. bash guard... and the Inter-8 hub.. Mavic ex721 rim.. Continental Petrol tires. pictures will be posted soon... I will get out the camera tomorrow.. so maybe that afternoon..

Chris in FL
    Yeah, dude! Bust that camera out and post some pics!

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    oh.. the 30# also includes an integrated motorcycle-style stand.. that can be removed with a push-pin.. of course in Ti too.. I will get busy with the pics.. can't wait to share as it has been a labor of (bike) luv..

Devo
    bust out the pics.
    wow
    a Ti longtail!
    holy smokes!
    sounds way cool
    i dig the idea of an internal hub on a Pug
    but i dont dig the idea of a $1k Rholof hub

and really, i keep muling thru my mind, "how to bring a longtail to market for $1k or less".
    and i keep eyeballing trikes too
    when i load my xtra with firewood, etc, suddenly i'm thinking of a bike that is rated to handle 500lbs total, cuz its pretty easy to get there, considering im 175lbs
    well...maybe not easty to get to 500lbs, but you get the gist
    and i keep eyeballing tyres, like Conti Town and Country
    or i had seen a set of specialized tyres for about $15ea that are supposed to be for beach cruisers, but the casing looks hefty and i like the thick street tread.

bikes sure are cool
    today i actually rode my Fondriest road bike complete with Zipp 404's, Record, etc.
    i actually loaded the van, and drove to meet a group and ride.
    its beyond me...
    why do i do that?
    oh ya...its to make new friends, and ride the bike, learn the local loops and get out.

being here in Ventura and dealing with my dad and grandparents, being the primary caregiver, dealing with all the finances, cars, paperwork, etc...
    man...its a good thing i have the bike
    cuz you know...
    no matter what seems to be going on...
    when i get on the bike...its all good
    when i sit in my tipi...its all good
    sacred space
    and
    creativity
    thats what you need to stay healthy

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

In FTF We Trust
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfPropelledDevo
    and really, i keep muling thru my mind, "how to bring a longtail to market for $1k or less".
    peace...d
    Kona's already figured it out. Ute, priced at $799 ready to roll out the door.
    "I'll disintegrate over time if I expect my body to try to keep up with my mind" -BM

Race, Rocks or Road...Just Ride

Devo
    oh ya...DUH!
    i should order it!
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    May 2007
    cuz you know...
    no matter what seems to be going on...
    when i get on the bike...its all good
    Preach it, Rev. Devo.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Six Degrees of Separation....

Devo... you are going to flip when I post the pics... I feel we might be of kindred spirits.. especially if they are reflected in our possessions.. but until that posting I will leave this hint.. I too have a pair of Shamals...

next will be a few images...

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Couldn't one just use an old Tandem frame to build up a long tail hauler?

mtbr member
    I dig the tipi. Is that a GoLite? I'm really seeing a tipi with wood stove in my future.

Mojoe
    (Just returned from camping and getting soaked in my walmart tent)

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Ti Longtail photos

I have too many photos so I will link and provide a flash

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://picasaweb.google.com/s/c/bin/slideshow.swf" width="288" height="192" flashvars="host=picasaweb.google.com&captions=1&RG B=0x000000&feed=http%3A%2F%2Fpicasaweb.google.com% 2Fdata%2Ffeed%2Fapi%2Fuser%2Fchrisnealchris%2Falbu mid%2F5121241788303519025%3Fkind%3Dphoto%26alt%3Dr ss" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

and the link..

http://picasaweb.google.com/chrisnealchris/TiLongtail

here are the Pugsley pics

http://picasaweb.google.com/chrisnealchris/Pugsley

I enjoyed putting these together with captions.. more will follow if you have interest..

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Wonderful creation, thanks for sharing these!

Devo
    the tipi is an 8 man Kifaru with a medium stove, complete with tray warmer.
    i also have a coyote brown 4 man with a small stove also with a tray warmer.
    the big golden cone is what i lived in for a year and half during my Hobo Joe ramblings thru Big Sur and the Ventana, a sort of Jerimiah Johnson, john muir, Kerouac Dharma Bums, Thoreau, inspiration meets Devo backed with 4yrs of military, combat, jungle school, 24hr Solo, kid of a Vietnam vet, raised in a van on Rincon and thru Ojai.

once i could swear i remember seeing a "rack" fitted to a tandem.
    BUT...
    the rack fit into the stokers seat tube, and clamped to the stoker's handle bar, AND bolted to braze-ons in typical rack mounting fashion. i have yet to find that mod again. maybe i dreampt it in a sweat somewhere in the Ventana.

and now to the Ti longtail!
    holy smokes! beyond pimp!
    man you got crazy techno fab skills.
    an artist beyond doubt!
    the nexus hub lace up is super cool to boot!
    crow foot?
    kick stand and all!
    and OMG! double down tubes!
    OMG!
    Titanio?

the racks on the Pug are super cool too!
    Ti V-brakes? man... its just too freaking cool!
    holy smokes!

i swear... I love bikes!

on a tangent
    today i rode with a roadie group here in Ventura
    i took out my Fondriest road bike for the 2nd consectutive day, the most use its seen in a year easily.
    a sprint line was fast approaching
    i broke to the left at a nice steady, fast tangent from the main group, being the new guy i didnt want to get too crazy and/or mess up their groove
    when along each side of me 2 guys in matching clothing showed up, and said, "go to the back new guy."
    "i'm free and clear, its my line, i got it"
    then they did the "squeeze"
    each guy making contact
    shoulder to shoulder with me
    and i said out loud, "SUPER CHICKEN!"
    i flapped my elbows all crazy, chicken dance like
    stood up and ran away

laffs!

so here is yet another tangent...
    not only do i have the tipi(s)
    but i've also now moved into the boat, i guess my boat now
    i have to get use to that, its all mine, everything here in Ventura is mine.
    that is...the houses, cars, etc. and yes a boat too
    its trailered here on the property
    but i need to stay close to my grandparents, as i'm always checking on them, cooking, checking their meds, etc.
    my buddy, Mr. Leardee Boy is digging all the changes.
    you can see him under the lamps hanging out, as Bearded Dragons like to do.

peace, love and light
    D-
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Tipi and such..

love the Tipi concept.. of course I have the urge to build one.. maybe the 6-person size..

yes, the Titanio Decor in the ugly shade of green... just like yours... apparently known for breaking.. parted where the BB shell and seat tube meet.. looked like a poor weld but probably broke because of flex around the BB.. hence the gussets that you see in my reincarnation.... couldn't see wasting that much titanio

I keep drawing this image of your 'super chicken' move... I don't care for some of the roadies attitude.. maybe at least two will rethink theirs.

I like your boat HQ... no slip fee, no rocking.. and maintenance on the hull is minimal.. I feel certain you are wireless with your phone and computer... let me know what you come up with for 'head' conversion and grey water..

like your style

Devo
    the grey water is easy, a hose into the shrubs that need watering anyways.
    the head, porta pottie
    or just get out of the boat and use the facility in the house, which is just a few feet away.

and ya...wireless with a new Apple router using 802.11n standard.
    patched into my iMac in the house with 1.5TB of hard drive space.

my Nana has Alzheimer's really bad, and its crazy, cuz she obsesses and forgets everything. so the iMac just blows her mind! and its almost impossible to get any work done in there as she's hovering around, asking repetative questions, etc. God knows I love my grandparents, but its not 1919 anymore, and the whole concept/ability to use a computer commo/finance is just too much for them.
    so here i am working with my MacBook and trying to use a network, of which i really need more time to play with, and get squared away better. i really miss that nice 24" iMac HD screen and the stereo. at least i can still access everything with the laptop.

this is all supposed to be a temporary situation. luckily i have my own personal finance to back me if things go sour. i've got my ideas, and my grandpa still has his. its so difficult to drive home the idea of doing an e-commerce biz with my grandpa. he's so old, and so opinionated (aka: bigotted) that its difficult to make my own moves as i've been accustomed to.
    www.AsanaCycles.com has turned into a personal blog space, which i want to avoid. i'd rather do e-commerce. in many ways i think my grandpfather feels threatened or belittled by my "ability". it blows his mind to see me come home on the Xtracycle with 200lbs of firewood, and to see me sit here on the computer and research just about anything. Holy smokes, you should have seen how disgusted he was when 60 minutes did a segment on Dubai.
    QuickBooks, CNN Money, stocks, insurance, just the world of administravtive process, i think makes him feel threatened and/or belittled. something like, "the world has passed us by."
    so i wonder how "temporary" this situation is.
    either way...the whole "mission" here is to simply care for my grandparents, make sure all the paperwork is correct, and try to not take unneccessary risk.
    I've only had my Seller's Permit thru the state for about a month or so. so i still have plenty of time to make a go at my own biz. im just full of energy and anxious.
    i want to make change, and my grandfather had said he wanted it too, and these conversations took place over a year or more, but the reality of me actually being here, is another story. i think, for them, its TOO MUCH change. heck...i can hardly manage to clean their fridge and stove, much less clean the house, bcz the "mess" that i see, is actually their "familiarity" and that i had feared. I really worry about my Nana poking at the iMac with a butter knife, just being curious. that god that idea hasnt passed thru her mind.

at an early age i had noticed a difference in practice and attitude in the world of cycling. Roadies can be so, "roadie", a bit of contact is often socially accepted if not expected, intimidation is common, and the next thing a person would know, they are in the back of the pace line with the rest of the timid fighting to stay in contact with the "working" group at the front, the accordian slingshot, yo-yo motion at the rear with less experienced riders is often more dangerous than being up front earning your place in the pecking order.

i think this quote sums it up.

"Each asana physically reflects a particular attitude: acceptance, surrender, balance or openheartedness. As you move into a posture, your body manifests the physical form of the attitude associated with it. You bypass verbal or rational understanding but you understand the pose emotionally." Dharma Mittra

while some guys get bent, get torqued, i simply laff!
    a road bike, and riding bikes for sport, belittles the Bicycle
    it reduced The Bicycle to "sporting good"
    the bike is not just a sport, its a transport
    and to have the bicycle at the core of your life, the foundation of your movement, the root, so to speak, i feel...that is the greatest statement a person could make.

its exactly like the statement, "the way we live our lives is our greatest statement."

peace....d

OMG i've only had 1 cup of coffee in the last week. maybe i should go in the house, make coffee and chit chat with my grandparents. this morning i am taking my nana to the dentist to have 2 teeth extracted. can you imagine?
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo
    "this gravity is feeling like a tether
    I wana wana be
    so high above the weather"

Frank Black

The Pixies, & Frank Black

uhhh.....no wonder im Devo
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

patience my son...

my mom still won't get online... just refuses to get involved with the technology and she is 10yrs your GF's Junior... that said.. I feel you might get somewhere searching your GF's interests and printing some pointed info.. then leave it about for his perusal..

patience.. you have and will continue to develop in this situation.. just keep up the outlets as I have friends working for Hospice that get into deep depression over the years..

as for your vocation.... you have developed some serious prose and writing skills through you blogging.. and they are best used to describe your adventures... how about a freelance writer for such magazines as Wend, Adventure Cyclist, Adventure, Nat Geog. Adventure and the like.. your patience will come in handy for all the attempts it will take to get to print..

but the lifestyle of a freelance writer is the envy of most career persons... so go for it..

Devo
    good points and taken to heart

its just a matter of time before i get to get out and do some adventures.

like you said, patients

thanks for reading all my rants

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    May 2007
    "this gravity is feeling like a tether
    I wana wana be
    so high above the weather"

Frank Black

The Pixies, & Frank Black

uhhh.....no wonder im Devo
    Frank has some great riding songs...

"I'll go a thousand miles before I get me to sleep"

Devo

ventura pics

some pics to entertain your eyes
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

too much ultra reality

the Deja Vu is wearing off
    the Ultra Reality is becoming too much
    Sunday the SoCal fires started up
    something i haven't experienced for 20yrs
    by 230pm the sky was dark
    turned on the lights in the house
    and the sky was red.

today, tuesday, it is much better.
    less wind, less smoke, less ash

my heart goes out to those who have lost property
    what a mega-bummer

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Pugsley on beach patrol...

I went fishing last week and took a couple photos of my Pug doing what it's supposed to

transport me and all my gear to the fishing grounds.. and back..

Devo
    so cool!
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Nice setup. I am going to get a travel fly rig for my Pug.

Sand and water look like the Florida Gulf Coast?

Devo - I can't imagine what the sky must look like. The pics you took are surreal.
    Last edited by bigflax925; 10-23-2007 at 04:16 PM.

Devo
    somehow im here in Ventura
    amongst the concrete
    amongst the city dwellers
    spending time with my grandparents
    tales of the South Pacific post WWII
    while the sky fades thru its colors
    the time, melting past
    as if everything is on hold
    ultra reality
    deja vu gone
    time drones
    time melts
    a salvador dali landscape alive
    before my eyes
    before my senses
    sweltering heat
    drop by drop my flighty nature settles

i read thru press releases
    of SoCal, the fires of course
    and the speculations of financial impact to our country
    the housing market is plummeting
    CD rates seem to be going down
    banks are closing, merging, and i wonder how many people are loosing their life savings...

meanwhile, i sit
    and let this all roll by
    the days are hot and smoky
    not much to do but sit around the house
    and i wonder to my self how long will it be before i can break free
    or at least pretend to be free
    be on the ramble
    a passport
    visa?
    $?
    vacation? from what?
    uhh...this?

not much "wild" around here
    not much open spaces around here
    the irony of housing communities
    those things we pursue
    to discover one day that those inanimate objects have us
    a house of 30yrs, if the luck was there
    policies
    bank notes
    residence
    family and friends
    as we have led the lives of townies
    bound to this condition of circumstance

perhaps the days to come will halt the fires
    the smoke clear
    and i can be free to at least roam the streets
    and pedal the beaches

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Ft Pickens.. Pensacola..

the Web is so cool... we can share with others of such common interests... yet so far apart.. only wish we could get together for an adventure... maybe we should plan a fairly short one to see how it all works..

pictures of my Longtail bags.. a takeoff on the Xtracycle FreeRadicals..

these remove with clips and velcro.. 1000D Cordura, full flaps, zipped sides..

I am pleased with what Sandy can do.. more pics/description on the picasaweb..

http://picasaweb.google.com/chrisnealchris/TiLongtail

Devo
    that rig is BEYOND PIMP!
    i like that the "freeloaders" are welded across the back with a brace
    it only took me 1 time with a decent load, going at decenct speed (+20mph)
    enter the bike path in Monterey via one of those little driveway ramps, only to have the rig flex, eject the Snap deck like some kind of Navel cruise missle, and scatter some of the load across both lanes of the bike path.
    it was so COMICAL!
    i was laffing so hard, cuz at that moment i had caught up with some of my buddies who were on road bikes, and i just happened to see them in the distance, and thought to myself..."well...lets do a "Fly By", and when i passed, i only eject all this debris.
    like some kind of built in anti-sport/pro-utility sabotage mechanizm.

i dig everything about your rig
    and to think its bi-titan its frosting on the cake
    poetic!

i use my Xtra the most, now that im here in Ventura
    and i dont know what to think about that
    i mean...man i sure do miss Pacific Grove, and Monterey
    here in Ventura, there isnt much of "getting away", its all concrete here, but the beaches. at least in PG i could simply step off the door step and ride into the woods, even tho those woods are filling up with golf courses, soon that too will be lost.

but, ya..the Xtra...its a cool machine
    right now im experiencing difficulties with my XC wheelset that i scored on the mega cheap. too much loadind of the xtra and not engineered to do what im asking them to do. so i keep lamenting over a new set of wheels, i guess 36H 3 or 4 cross, and i think some Salsa Gordo rims.

and i cant tell you guys how FRUSTRATED i am right now, with my family
    so what else is new, right?
    the property here has plenty of usable space
    but my grandpa wont let me ORGANZIE things
    my god!
    i could have Asana Cycles up and running
    space for inventory
    space to build wheels, bikes, etc
    oh man...i only wish
    so for now...i guess life is somewhat on hold
    damn!

on the upshot
    I found at Kmart Dickies!
    $15 each for 13" shorts....killer deal! serious...for those out there that dont know...just use dickies. maybe use a beat up pair of cycling shorts underneath.
    $25 each for pants and they both have a cool utility pocket on the right leg that holds my cell phone just right.
    long gone are the days of paying +$ for trendy lightweight = wear out fast knickers.

peace....d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    just start the organization... better to ask him to forgive than to ask permission.. you are the one running the show now and into the future..

I mounted Kenda Flames on the Pugs.. a different experience.. cornering is better with the defined edge.. the soft ride is gone.. I got them on the cheap for 20/pr.. so had to give them a try..

any ideas where we could get together for a 1 to 2wk outing... I am all over it.

just remember.. you are doing the right thing.

Devo

Ventura

i could sit here forever
    in this post SoCal fire
    as the devastation settles in
    time muddles
    time drones
    i love my grandparents
    i love my dad
    i love my family
    but holy smokes
    i can only sit for so long
    and i wont let go of the bike
    im layin the lines down
    and i have to ride
    at noon today all the piddling around the house, i called it quits
    time to get ready and go ride

a quick pic or two

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

flash backs

as a kid i loved my “Army Lunch Box”
    and i loved the little cans of Army Food
    and i loved my little P-38 can opener

In Ventura I loved to ride my bike
    and i especially loved “Hobo Jungle”
    which is now Emma Wood State Beach
    my paternal grandfather told me of WWII
    the South Pacific
    the Solomon Islands
    Bouganville

my maternal grandfather told me of going home to the Philippines to fight
    he was a Filipino Commando
    he was the grandfather i knew for the first 8yrs of my life

my dad a Vietnam vet
    my mom a WAC from Ft. McClellan
    where they met as dad was out processing from his tour

so it was for me to enter this manifest in Fresno
    then later to move to Ventura

I awed at the Ventura Fair Grounds
    and even as a young kid, it seemed to me to an old Army post or something
    it was Camp Ventura
    where my paternal grandfather entered the Army prior to WWII
    he was a cook assigned to an Anti-Aircraft Artillery (AAA) unit

my dad, and maternal grandfather went thru Ft. Ord
    and as a kid i had these Deja Vu memories of playing in white sand with my toy cars.
    life in Fresno often had trips to the coast to cool off, so it was often to Monterey, but i was very young in those days, not even 5.
    as i was 19 and in the army at Ft. Ord, one day i drove to the end of Ocean Ave in Carmel, stepped out of the car, and walked in the white sand, with a flood of memories, as i knelt to the ground passing my hands in the sand, as if i still had that car. Memories so strong, Deja Vu, in Ultra Reality

my Army Lunch Box had a smell
    i grew to love that smell
    i always rolled my socks
    my shoes were always at the foot of my bed
    and i always made my bed as my mom, my grandfather, and my dad had taught me
    in Basic Training i was blown away to learn that i had been keeping my room to military standards, i knew nothing different
    the first time i opened an Ammo can, the smell of Cosmoline took me back to child hood
    when we were issued new field jackets, boots et al, i was beyond happy. when i got my license to drive a "deuce and a half” it was almost just like driving our 1959 Ford Stepside van with no syncro. my dad taught me right, taught me how to remove a split ring from a set of duals with a pick ax, how to double clutch, and how to adjust a set of valve tappets.

i had never put my finger on a trigger, but the countless times he told me of being a 60 gunner, tracer rounds every 3rd round, traverse and elevation mechanisms, etc, it was almost as if second nature, but this time around, me...this manifest, had the discipline to actually fire in 6 to 9 round burst, and follow orders.

growing up homeless with dad in our van living at the State Beaches here in Ventura, during the 80’s, Carter was the President, a recession was in full tilt, and there were lots of people without jobs.

20yrs has past, and i still love to ride to Hobo Jungle, and today i found those old Coastal Artillery turrets. in those days they were still on the beach, and not in the surf as they seem to be today. I would sit and imagine how dirigibles would patrol the coast, and some how Zepplins would flash across my mind, Janis and Big Brother, those big bellows of smoke from Zig Zags, the snap and flash of Zippos, and my dad and his hippie buddies, post Vietnam in Fresno, would kick back, pop bellowing smoke, like old man of the north on a map blowing the wind, and i’d toss a paper airplane thru the smoke, maybe he’d play along and puff smoke rings.

The Goodyear blimp was in fresno, and we often would watch it land. In Ventura i would imagine old Navy blimps over head, maybe 1940, those big Coastal Artillery turrets actually with Howitzers mounted to them, and i could only imagine the bang they’d make.

somehow howitzers, cosmoline, ammo cans, moth balls, OD Green, and some kind of “code”, ethic, value, family unit...rules...something was in my blood.

20yrs after leaving Ventura, with all of that, all of which i have lived thru the US Army, Operation Just Cause, etc...and of course the bike...that big ol OD Green monster of a bike, actually its just like it was when i was kid...5spd Schwinn beach cruiser, drum brake in the rear, and generator lights. even then, i’d simply ride away.

circling my haunts
    somehow they are intuitive

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

err, 27.5+
    Really a good read. I will have to bookmark this thread. Great pictures and a good story about your life with the Pugsley. Thank you for sharing
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnine
    that's the stupidest idea this side of pinkbike.

Devo

thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by AL29er
    Really a good read. I will have to bookmark this thread. Great pictures and a good story about your life with the Pugsley. Thank you for sharing
    i seem to ramble a bit, both in word and on the bike. a bit more dribble at www.AsanaCycles.com

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

uhhh...

uhhh...
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    uhhh...
    Yeah no kidding. I guess its fair to say he has bikes in his blood.

Devo

Ventura Kinetic Sculpture Race...

Every day Ventura is growing on, or maybe its simply my attitude, but whatever it is, im having fun almost every day. its all about FUN!
    Last night as i had sat around prep-ing my Moto Rapido for a ride that i was thinking to hook up with, as i remembered it was a loop up past Ojai, and into Rose Valley, all of which im still very new to. I google Earth’d the area and found it was hills, and still being a bit apprehensive/nervous about my integration to the locals i choose the Moto Rapido for its gearing.
    Alas as i was settling down to crash out, i remembered that Ventura has a Kinetic Sculpture Race, the 10th Annual was today. I opted to check out the scene, as opposed to a group ride. I can do that every other weekend, but the Kinetic Sculpture Race is something i had wanted to check out for many years. I had always lived some kind of vicarious occasion thru the internet surfing the rants about Arcata’s Kinetic Sculpture Race. Just the concept alone spins the proverbial gears in my head.
    Last week it was 100f and SoCal on fire. Today its 70F with showers. those large drops, and 70F, the heat rising from the ground fills the senses, and i think of the tropics. maybe not Panama, and maybe not really Hawaii, but at times it seems like it could. maybe somewhere with a bit of elevation, as the clouds and showers stack against the hills.

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

thats hot

im glad this wasnt my bike...
    SoCal
    fires
    argghh...
    Santana Winds
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

old ways...night rides...

Good times, bad times, you know i’ve had my share...
    Ventura trips me out at times
    from the 100f heat
    the SoCal fires
    the red skies
    the possum in the back yard
    waking up with a mantis checking me out
    the mega car culture
    the ample bicycle facility
    yet no one really on a bike
    the streets are packed
    but at night they are empty
    as its sunday eve
    no doubt all those duty-ful worker types
    townies at their residence
    my free choice to come home
    tend to my family
    no mater what the dysfunction
    this weekend my cycling plans tossed into the wind...
    my old alternative ways come to the forefront
    night rides
    im finding my way around
    im finding my old ways meeting the pave
    lights on at times
    and then to switch to night mode
    no lights
    pedals spinning the big ring
    endos now worn smooth
    they are faster
    panniers jiggle at the little bumps
    in the dark it often seems like you are riding a set of rollers in the dark
    of which i use to love to do
    turn up the earphones
    and drone the time away
    in that familiar rhythm
    of breath and effort
    focus on form
    and the speed comes along
    tonight is the same
    as i’m becoming more and more dangerously familiar with my environ
    the fam is pressing my time
    but i know the night
    and i know how to love those off peak hours
    suddenly im finding my self spinning thru town, in familiar loops
    the cracks, bumps and dips are becoming familiar
    im remembering where to unweight a wheel
    where the slick spots are
    where the curbs are
    and where to push it fast
    at times a scene appears
    my eye is caught
    and just in the nick of time do i remember to shoot the scene before the light changes...

i can remember a time when we were free to cruise Main Street
    at 9pm as the merchants close things down
    the streets empty out
    my mind throws a scene before me
    a crit perhaps
    these beautiful wide clean streets
    at night
    with over head lights
    i can see a night crit
    if nothing else a solo Pug Crit
    45 min pushing a 1 mile 6 turn course
    in the middle of the night...
    i know its out there
    i heard it call me tonight...
    as Ventura is so flat i fear i may be losing strength
    the comfort of rolling along
    lures the complacency
    as if i were doing time
    confined to these streets
    how i miss those dirt hills of Pacific Grove locale
    how i miss the drizzle
    how i miss the sting in my lungs of clean salt air
    i miss that 700ft climb to work
    i miss the time trial effort in pouring rain
    i miss sliding those fatties under power
    i miss NorCal
    SoCal is Pave
    my trance supreme
    efforts go round and round
    my mind is empty
    the time fades away
    2, 3hrs pass
    but we have Spudnuts 24hr donuts
    and that was not an option in Monterey
    chocolate milk, a chocolate donut
    and more of the same...
    spinning the pedals
    and my heart screams to run away
    my mind grates
    against the red lights
    the constant pushing of the cross walk signal demand
    boulevards vacant
    as i scrub my desires to make my way
    track stand at lights
    for no reason other than to abide
    everywhere i see those concrete islands
    and i wonder exactly how isolated i am here...
    Huxley, Island Universes
    Ventura, Concrete Islands

however, there are moments
    when the world stands still
    a moment when the light is just right
    the air is still
    a moment of quiet

as i sat to take a photo
    under the moon light
    the locale still new to me
    an edge of apprehension in my heart
    i thought i heard something
    for a second the world flashed
    i thought i had blinked
    and then thought to look under the boughs
    and sure enough, as suspicion drew me to the caper
    an owl whom swoops my overhead
    swiftly drops away as the focus of the cam comes into play

a hint of god
    how it is that those sentient beings know when an eye is focusing upon them...

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Motorpug:

mtbr member

Devo

Ventura Kinetic Sculpture Race...

im really digging Ventura
    its seems to be a fun town
    im adjusting
    i like the people
    they seem so easy to talk to
    fun
    maybe its my easy attitude?
    i have no idea
    its all fun

that guy, "fiddles with bikes" was really cool
    fun guy

i had also met a guy who is deaf
    he works at Performance Bike here in Ventura
    a bike wrench
    on a nice looking Fuji Touring Bike
    plus a bunch of recumbant trike guys
    etc

Ventura seems to me, to be much more diverse than Monterey
    more laid back
    and a wider array of cyclists...
    its perfect

thanks for the link
    i was wondering if that pic was gonna surface somewhere
    :-)

everyone...ride bikes

peace...d

pic courtesy "Fiddles with bikes"

fyi: those are $25 Dickies from Kmart. THEY ROCK! complete with "utility pocket" that fits a cell phone perfect! its all about DICKIES!
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

its a devo halloween...

5am wake up
    roll out the door at 6am
    early for the 645am train to Union Station LA
    all of $11.25 one way Montalvo to Union Station
    the train is clean, its friendly, its fast
    and the Pug fits!
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

La

Union Station 830am
    Olvera St.
    its LA!
    the Pug and the City of Angels
    El Dia de Los Muertos
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

city of angels

Los Angeles Times
    Walt Disney amphitheater
    La Brea tar pits
    the fam's front gate
    and their cool tortise
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

all D's

all D's
    that is
    Devian
    Dylan
    and Dallas

1st pic, devo and Dylan
    Dallas in Cpt America tshirt at The Power Plant on Melrose where he works.

Dylan rides The Pug in the last pic
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here i am on train 113 return to Montalvo from Union Station LA. I think the total is going to be about 38hrs round trip. Last year for Halloween i had done a 57hr solo loop around from Pacific Grove, out to Arroyo Seco, into Ft. Hunter Liggett, then up and over to HWY1, and straight home.

This year it was a trip to visit my siblings, nephews, mom and brother-in-law in LA, whom live right off of Melrose Ave, near Fairfax Ave. My brothers and i have always been into bikes by various necessity, and/or virtue of our lives in general. Myself and my two brothers, Dylan and Dallas had ourselves a typical brother’s on bikes Halloween in Hollywood kind of a time. From the moment i arrived at their place, it was on the bikes riding all over the place, hang out here and there, and “mosh” as Dylan calls it. Basically its just ride around town, go all over the place and i guess get down into the pit with the cars, and mosh.

First its over to pick up, or just simply check out what Dallas is up to over at Power Plant Choppers where he works on Melrose, and sure enough, its the typical day, he’s doin the little daily things tinkering around with motorbikes, tools, and the shop in general. I admire Yaniv and his +5yrs of effort and commitment to run a biz. and a big thanks to Yaniv(sp?) for letting me get some pics. Power Plant Choppers. Yaniv you are awesome!
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

Power Plant

inside shots
    THANK YOU YANIV!
    Last edited by SelfPropelledDevo; 11-01-2007 at 08:50 PM. Reason: add pics
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

even the little guys want gloves

the big boys have bikes
    the big boys have gloves
    the little guys want the same

my youngest nephew Elias, sporting the gloves
    he knows whats up
    its all about bikes!
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

Bike Kitchen, Orange 20 bikes...

Afternoon, Halloween we find ourselves with no obligations, just as brothers to ride around. its all over Hwood, and down towards the LA Community College, out by Oragne 20 Bikes, and the Bicycle Kitchen. a shout out to TJ over at Orange 20 Bikes, Tony at the Bike Kitchen, and i think it was Heather at the restaurant. A totally cool little groove over there on that side of town. Who’d of ever thought that i’d be diggin a grove in a mega city like LA? Bikes are bikes and bike folk, i dig.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dylan getting bananas off of the truck.
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

traffic

LA traffic on 101
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

monkeys

Fay Wray
    and this pink gorilla on the shop fan at Power Plant
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

Dylan, Dead or Alive and Cpt America...

As the evening started to catching up, we found ourselves rollin Hollywood Blvd. Once we stopped and hung out with a “crash unit” as Dylan called them. some cops in those crazy dark blue crown vics, some suburbans with huge running boards along the sides and rear, as it was obvious cool cops, watchin the scene, some kind of special ops group, like crowd control of some sorts. I had to ask which one was Jake and which is Ellwood. their reply all of us! and im all about dribbling out Blues Brothers scene, its got a cop motor, cop tyres, & cop brakes.
    At Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Dylan is all about Captain America, and we get mega laffs, damn near falling off the bike as we ham it up in front with the world to watch. Later i catch Dylan rocking out to Bon Jovi, Wanted Dead or Alive.
    the boys oogling this shop window...like...uh...guys...dont you know...its Devo and his bros knockin your window, Pugs Life...
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo
    Santa Monica Blvd and Melrose was beyond packed. crazy grip of peeps there. the Sheriff stopped me, and we chit chat a bunch, funny how i seem to get along with cops, or more like The Pug and I grab their attention. The Sheriff gives us the “OK” to take our bikes into the mega crowd, but with plenty of advice and fore warning. the crowd is piling up crazy fast, as if like those wooly mammoths in the La Brea tar pits, the crowd engulfing us, no mater how we make our way against the flow, they pack faster than we can exit, caught in a rip tide of freaky freaks on Halloween, until i put the Vega on flash mode, and do my best Moses, reaching the edge of that sea-o-freaks.

We find ourselves back to brothers “moshing” around town, aimless, and wondering, we find McDonalds! yes! Micky Dee’s on Halloween, took the bikes right inside and ate up. a first in i have no idea how many years for me. Mickey D in Century City. My vegetarian ways, gone, as im mingling in the sea of SoCal, PETA is in my head, scenes of Planet of The Apes flash across my mind, Fay Raye King Kong, Fast Food Nation, and the shear vast quantity of suffering plays out before me, my taste buds drive the message home. a cool pic of us 3 boys with the Century City skyline in the back ground, after they were so stoked to have apple pies for treats later.
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    Devo,

That's the coolest Halloween I've ever seen.
    Keep the pics coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

Devo

Century City

Planet of the Apes plays across the screen of my mind
    as if a ticker tape flashing along

3 brothers
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

11/1

this am
    the tortise is up
    schwinn in the back ground
    and yes....
    this is the remains of a mouse
    stopped in its tracks
    eaten
    decomposed
    a macobb scene in macro view
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

Ventura bound

union station
    heading home today
    3-o-clock ish

its all about the 113 Train, Montalvo track 3A 446pm
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

38hrs

last year it was 57hrs solo around the Ventana Wilderness
    this year
    38hrs LA and back via MetroLink
    early am's
    late nights
    fam
    bros
    tortise
    freaks
    macro macabre
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

the earth is slow...

this guy seems to know whats up

the earth is slow, but the oxen is patient

peace...d
    Last edited by SelfPropelledDevo; 11-02-2007 at 07:29 AM. Reason: add pic
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

Vogue

Vogue Fall-Winter 2007-2008
    page 98
    "Biker"
    Dallas on the far left
    Yaniv (owner of Power Plant Choppers http://www.powerplantchoppers.com)
    my brother Dustin, bottom row with Tia, tatted girl with hands on his shoulders

its a Devo world

peace...d

this song has played out in my head on repeat for the last 40hrs

The Killers, All these things that i've done.

When there's no where else to run
    Is there room for one more son
    One more son
    If you can hold on
    If you can hold on, hold on
    I wanna stand up, I wanna let go
    You know, you know - no you don't, you don't
    I wanna shine on in the hearts of men
    I wanna mean it from the back of my broken hand

Another head aches, another heart breaks
    I am so much older than I can take
    And my affection, well it comes and goes
    I need direction to perfection, no no no no

Help me out
    Yeah, you know you got to help me out
    Yeah, oh don't you put me on the back burner
    You know you got to help me out

And when there's nowhere else to run
    Is there room for one more son
    These changes ain't changing me
    The gold-hearted boy I used to be

You're gonna bring yourself down
    Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down

[x10]
    I got soul, but I'm not a soldier
    I got soul, but I'm not a soldier

Over and in, last call for sin
    While everyone's lost, the battle is won
    With all these things that I've done
    All these things that I've done
    (Time, truth, and heart)
    If you can hold on
    If you can hold on
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    Loved the photos Devo.

Your bro with Captain America... LOL (I actually did laugh out loud)

Devo
    Classic
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

$652 bike

so Dallas is on his BMX bike and, I'm telling him, "you need a functional bicycle, one with bags, and lights.

so i go out the door today
    and stop by the Performance bike shop that is here in Ventura on Johnson Dr.
    that place has so much great bike stuff for so cheap its amazing.

so i got this GT Avalanche 2.0 with 8spd shimano
    tecktro disc brakes for $479 with tax
    and i bought a rack, panniers, front and rear LED lights

and its all Black and White
    Jake and Ellwood
    screams cop bike

hope he likes it...
    $652! out the door.
    AMAZING!
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    May 2007
    You're an awesome brother. In fact I think I may be your long lost little brother, so make with the Pug. Seriously, that's really cool. I hope he enjoys it.

Devo

130a

holy smokes
    ok...so check this out

11/2 my filipino grandfather passed away 10yrs ago
    he was the kind of grandfather who always had a trunk full of clothing, for those needy moments, and we'd often come home with clothes that wreak of mothballs

so some sort of empetus guided me down to Performance bike, and wow...i could hardly believe the bike i could get for the money, and viola! dallas has a new bike.

so it was a drive to LA to drop the bike off, basically unannounced, and when Dallas saw it, my mom, etc, i told them it was as if Grandpa Harry had spoke to me in a dream. and there it is.

130a back home
    new bike
    and now the boys all have bikes with panniers

lets hope the bike gets used
    and i can only dream that one day, i'd show them how to use the train, the bike, go bike camping, touring, and enjoy the freedom of a bicycle.
    crazy kids
    crazy boys...

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Hey D, what's up man!!! Sorry I havn't visited in here sooner, but life's life and all. Great to hear you got in another great trip.

Keep it up, I like the opportunity to check your posts every so often to see how you are.

BTW, had a bike related dream two nights ago, I was told by a fox that ran alongside my wheel while I was carving through the redwoods to:

"Do not let them/it become the lead upon thy wings."

Very spiritual thought/mindset to follow, really impacted me on my day-to-day stuff, and it immediately made me think of you!!

I cannot think of any better picture to symbolize that than the pic I saw above!!

Pic Follows... Peace!! Obi (Shane)

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I just got and built up my pugs.
    Deore LX components, raceface bar/stem, ... with a 29 '' wheel set
    Everyone in town laughs, and jokes, but pretty soon they will all be ordering theirs. Anyway, Rrght now im riding it SS 32/30 with 29 inch wheel since its got enough tire clearance. Winters coming, and I'll be riding on the snowmobile trails soon. Pics will be coming...

Devo
    awesome!
    at first they laff
    then they want one
    when you wheelie over those orange rubber cones, they really want one

:-)

peace...d

Quote Originally Posted by Beans13
    I just got and built up my pugs.
    Deore LX components, raceface bar/stem, ... with a 29 '' wheel set
    Everyone in town laughs, and jokes, but pretty soon they will all be ordering theirs. Anyway, Rrght now im riding it SS 32/30 with 29 inch wheel since its got enough tire clearance. Winters coming, and I'll be riding on the snowmobile trails soon. Pics will be coming...
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

petrol

this is grandpa's 79 Caddy
    garaged every day
    man...i wish he had one of the old ones he had
    like a 62 or something
    this one is pretty cool
    i've been here for over a month and today was the 1st day that i took it out
    Grandpa just likes to get out of the house a bit, run to get groceries, and just drive around
    look at houses, and talk about how things are, the way the area is developing and speculating the debt on the houses as we drive by, and talk about the way things use to be.
    the world is moving at crazy speed these days...

so the day is about runnin the caddy
    got home, filled the frige, and took pop out for a bit too
    Oh...Caddy Boy...

pulled it out of the garage and the tyres are way jiggly
    at the gas station they read about 10psi
    uhhh...not a Pug
    needs more air
    grandpa say's its about 5k lbs!
    wow

pick up pop
    drive down the block
    windows wide open
    a trickle of water runnin across
    come to a stop
    left full rudder
    left foot on brake
    right on gas
    reved up
    L1, bunch it up
    let it loose
    pedal goin down
    spinin the wheel to the right in ultra powersteering comfort
    my right arm along the red crushed velour backs of the split bench seat
    Caddy steppin out on the right
    and Dad....
    with this look of..."are you CRAZY!"
    i tell him, "Hold on Thelma" (as my Nana with Alzheimer's often calls him, confusing him for her sister...)
    jab the throttle to the fireboard
    L1
    revs up
    left foot covering brake pedal
    a set of dips in the road
    brake and slide
    right hand merge
    brake and throttle
    let brake open
    and power onto road
    shift L2
    let that big gulp out of the hood one last time
    L3
    idle...
    rollin...

I say, "im startin to see spots, the lines in the road have turned to dots, son your gonna drive me to drinkin if you dont stop drivin that hot rod lincoln."

its a biggie for sure
    the hood is like driving an alligator, or maybe an aircraft carrier
    the hood is like some one should be playing foosball on it
    its perfect white and polished
    the emblem at the tip
    its a classic caddy 3spd
    at 70mph its like sitting at the stop light
    the motor has torque all the time
    it hardly seems to need to rev up
    unless you jab the pedal to the floorboard

its a mega car
    and i cringe the thought of loss of power
    if the engine stalled
    if it ran dry on petrol
    the ultra powersteering, gone
    the cush powerbrakes, gone
    i can only imagine having to yank that steering wheel
    i can only imagine pulling on the wheel and mashing that brake pedal
    and praying

gee you got to love cars for design features like that!
    sounds fun!
    omg
    can you imagine...in traffic? holy crap! that car is crazy!

so dont let it run out of fuel
    take care of it
    and it wont brake down
    its old
    but its paid for
    and its been in the garage the whole time

i swear...70mph is almost like sitting at the stop light
    the revs are low
    it glides.....

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

tool time

dad lives in his trailer on one side of the property
    nana and grandpa in the house
    me in the boat on the other side
    the inbetween is the garage
    grandpa working on a small repair/modification
    me swapping wheels on the Salsa
    pop comes around to see whats up
    a meeting ground
    communal space

my junk
    their junk
    all junk
    just stuff in the end
    a nice old Caddy
    drawers full of tools
    full of bolts
    full of washers and nuts
    grinders, hammers, you name it, it seems to be somewhere
    my junk too
    a new addition
    like jimmies ontop of a big ol cake
    shinny new

bike time is funny...
    i mean...bike time is also working on the bike
    mechanic skills
    appreciation of the machine
    the proper use of tools
    and the "groove" you get into while wrenching
    a cup of coffee
    music
    idle chit chat
    a soothing time

i suppose you could almost call it meditation

when i was a kid i use to love to work on models
    you name it
    hot rods
    motorbikes
    aircraft
    tanks

whatever
    just to sit and focus, step by step
    learning a process
    how to follow instructions
    the "art" that is created in the end merely symbolic of the experience
    like the boat grandpa built, it is simply an end result
    the experience of the build, the time he put it in the water, the whole of it all...
    a macro effort of sorts
    in sum, after all the years, all those "efforts", total up to a pile of junk
    or art
    stuff really
    that to anyone else is simply objectivity
    the sentimental value is unique
    in our Island Universes

for a moment tonight
    in the garage
    myself, my dad, and grandpa
    we sat at idle chit chat
    in communal space

such an obvious space
    right before my nose
    and it was by chance tonight
    that i discovered its value
    "the garage"

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    So Devo, any word on your custom rig you mentioned a few pages back?
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

Devo
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    So Devo, any word on your custom rig you mentioned a few pages back?

uhh...
    ya...
    its still in the works
    it will be fresh

i think i will be parting some things out this winter

well, gang...gots to get the pug out and explore my locale more
    gots an idea for this afternoon's Pug Crawl

i keep thinking about getting a GPS unit, so i can run around in All Pro Yuppie Hobo Mode, GPS, Ti spork, cell phone, and laptop.
    whats up with GPS?
    all i know is that i want one that takes AA batteries so i can simply take the rechargables that i have a grip of layin around.
    Garmin makes a cool "Edge" line up, but they kill the product with limited run times. what the heck?
    uhhh....like..."hey Garmin. I need something that lasts more than 12hrs. where the heck am i gonna go with only 12hrs range from an electrical outlet? may as well, use a sundial and use terrain association, look for polaris, etc."

thats hillarious. i can hardly stand a product that uses some type of integrated battery. cell phones are bad enough.

rant, rant, rant

time to go ride....

peace....d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

local

i think i found a cool pug zone
    the local river bottom
    but i'm not too sure about the safety
    and/or the disposition of local authorities
    it looks like a potentially dangerous area
    a place of illicit activity
    but somewhat the more interesting to me
    as i have a soft heart for hobos
    well...those with mental dysfunction that drives them to live those lives
    its sad
    its gross
    its suffering
    and i feel for those down by the river, living in the same old clothes, etc

however the route was kind of fun
    strange
    all i did was turn off the pave at Johnson Dr.
    and hit the river bottom
    rode around under HWY 101
    made my way towards the ocean a bit
    and then turned around

my timing and luck was that i was able to get home via the river bottom
    just before dark

i came a cross some kids BBQ-ing
    and shooting at cans with a BB gun
    funny, cuz i have that exact American Classic BB gun from when i was a kid
    good kids
    just hanging out
    and they tripped out on me with the Pug
    as i rang the bar bell, not to suprise them

so the day was pretty good
    i got a little ride on the Salsa Moto Rapido this am
    worked on putting up a new tarp over the boat canopy with my grandpa
    and then hit the river bottom on the Pug

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Spooooon!
    I understand the allure of riding the river bottom. At times it's like you are the only one alive. Nice to see you've found this type of riding as well. I think you were the one who helped convince me to get a Pug in the first place. Thanks again, man.

Devo
    its totally like that
    if i remember, you were talking about riding canals of some sort, irrigation ditches that are left dry at certain times.

i have some kind of half baked idea of riding the as much of the Santa Clara River as possible.
    right now, im having some woes with inner tubes
    (sigh)
    it seems that today i have discovered my front tube to be leaking from around the valve stem. this bites. its happened before, in fact, i think its happened at least 3 other times, which ends up in buying a new tube. so Pug tubes are like $15 or so. I've tried using regular MTB tubes, but the tyre inflates to some funky, whooping, bulging shape. like flintstone wheels.
    and i guess i may as well think about getting new tyres too.
    damn...
    i was wondering how long i could run them.
    i guess im getting close
    today i even picked up a tube of slime and another patch kit
    Ventura is the land of flat tyres
    OMG with the flats
    and my dad just laffs
    cuz he's been here for the whole time, and the stories of flats is just incredible
    its like "bench racing", but instead its "storys of getting flats"

so it seems that the Pug is more susceptible to flats than my other bikes.
    i think that really says that the tyres are worn out
    and the tubes are old.
    but i hate it when the valve stem pulls from the tube, and it goes flat. its a flat that cant be fixed. no mater how i try to ghetto rig some kind of patch, with Marine Goop or whatever, the mend never holds.
    as long as im ranting about Pug tubes.
    I wish Surly would have removable valve stem cores in their Pug tubes, that way, it would be super easy to just add some Slime or Stan's to the tube.

SURLY, PLEASE

ok gang, so what are the other tube options out there?

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    All I can think of are DH tubes for 3.0" tires.
    They're heavy, but the only thing I can think of that would fit in those Endo's.

Btw, I know you had a set of Old Man Mountain racks - how do you like them?

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Can you convert a Pug to tubeless?

Devo
    OMM racks are GREAT!
    really
    they are quality racks
    right now i have the front rack on the Xtracycle

the thing i dont like about them is...
    (sigh)
    being that they are designed for bikes with out rack eyelets, they use an extra long quick release skewer, and the racks them selves have "drop outs" that clamp into the tabs of the fork (you know...those "lawyer tabs") that supports the weight. awesome idea! and they totally work.
    what i dont really like too much, is that to fix a flat tyre, you need to remove the panniers from the rack and then remove the skewers, and remove the wheel.
    so the load on OMM racks is mostly placed at the axle.

tubeless Endos?
    of course every Pug owner has probably toyed with that idea.
    in a lot of ways, i wish that it would work, but have yet to figure it out.

one of the BIG deals about the Pug, for me that is, is that typically its a very dependable rig. right now im having tyre/tube problems. while the wheels on the Pug pretty much "make the bike", at this point they are also "breaking the bike", the Achilles Heel. to me, that is a sreaming sign that says, i need new tyres and tubes, but i wish that the valve stems wouldnt separate from the tube as they have been. at $15/tube and about $100/tyre, its pretty crazy.

now that im here in Ventura, i cant tell you all how much i look at those $89 wheelsets from Performance and Conti Town and Country tyres.

a KM with OMM racks, and those Conti tyres, maybe an H Bar too...
    oh..and slime in the tubes
    probably the best best

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

split ride

going for a ride is like hygiene, mental cleansing, body motion, etc
    going for a ride is like a battle for time
    time that just drones
    pop rambles about 800 numbers
    and what is the point?
    OMG they are all crazy
    grandpa is at the mercy of my nana
    they nap, all the time, therefore they wake up at 3am, back to sleep and up before day break.
    Im on the bike at 8am for a ride up around Santa Paula (ish) to check out what there is to ride.
    im lookin for that classic “loop”
    im lookin for my fundamental “loop” around here

im out on the Salsa with MTB wheels, and check out what its like to ride them at 50psi, and the fork set up pretty stiff

by the time i get home, i had about a 1.5hr ride in the am before we did anything.
    i get home, and grandpa is anxious to get out of the house, and go do something...anything.
    so its out in the caddy to get some bolts and a masonry bit to drill into concrete
    i spend the afternoon doin such and anchoring down the boat canopy.
    basically just a project to spend time with my grandpa

once free and clear...
    on the bike!
    for the second ride of the day
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

lookin for that crit course...

go out for a little spinnie spin spin :-)
    so its a flat loop for me, set up the lights and hit the beach scene
    as im riding around more and more, i keep looking for that crit course that is calling me in my head. i keep visualizing a night crit somewhere here in Ventura. At the Ventura State Beach, i started a little loop, a bit too small for a crit, but on the MTB getting up to a little bit of speed, people began to stop and watch the turns, as i played with the entries and exits.
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

there goes the neighborhood

on the way home, i stop at Spudnuts for donuts and chocolate milk
    im getting spoiled. they are open 24hrs.
    and even in my neighborhood, i catch myself doin all lefts, lappin the block in the dark with flashing lights.

-------------------------------
    hey...
    as i stop to look at the pics that im up loading, i realize
    thats a chocolate, chocolate cake donut with jimies...
    i think i refered to my junk in the garage as jimmies amounst all the other junk
    but in the end its all just junk.
    uhhh...
    am i turning into Homer Simpson?
    Ooo donut...
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

be the lizard

this guy has the right idea
    after 3.5hrs on the bike today
    and the little things on the in between
    Mr. Leardee Boy, i think is on to something...

i copy
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Porta power

You want to look at http://www.voltaicsystems.com/ or something similar? Steady trickle of electrons, ready to pour into whatever you've got that needs chargin'. Being out-and-about all the time it's got to be the ideal thing.
    BTW I'm there with the meditation-tools-garage thing... is defo soul-time, mind-hands-tools all together....
    Love the thread, always checking in, you're a real challenge to the car lifestyle...
    rgds
    PhilN
    from the UK

QUOTE=SelfPropelledDevo]:

i keep thinking about getting a GPS unit, so i can run around in All Pro Yuppie Hobo Mode, GPS, Ti spork, cell phone, and laptop.
    whats up with GPS?
    all i know is that i want one that takes AA batteries so i can simply take the rechargables that i have a grip of layin around.
    Garmin makes a cool "Edge" line up, but they kill the product with limited run times. what the heck?
    uhhh....like..."hey Garmin. I need something that lasts more than 12hrs. where the heck am i gonna go with only 12hrs range from an electrical outlet? may as well, use a sundial and use terrain association, look for polaris, etc."

thats hillarious. i can hardly stand a product that uses some type of integrated battery. cell phones are bad enough.

rant, rant, rant

time to go ride....

peace....d[/QUOTE]

Devo

am ride

got to love ventura
    the land of mega housing
    cars everywhere
    car alarms going off
    and where in the heck are there any decnt loops
    madening flat land
    OMG with that already

i remember once upon a time i was reading some kind of cool "vision quest-esq" article
    someone doin RAAM they were out in the flat lands, with a railroad running along side with those little telephone poles in equidistance
    when the rider finally stopped, got off the bike and sat in the middle of the rail road
    short circuit or something

uhhh....thats kind of how i feel when i ride here
    flat
    flat
    flat
    and even the tires get flats

but all in all, you know cycling is what you make of it
    thats the beauty
    spinin those crossmax with UST Pythons for 1.5hrs on pave big ring the morning away
    its 57f foggy, damp, and dare i say it....cold?
    hmm
    almost time for a beanie
    i wish there were some hills here in the immediate vacinity, at least then i could climb my mornings aways, how i wonder what is happening with my climbing form. i can only guess...gee...no hills, no form...thats a no brainer.
    bummer

well..
    here are a couple of cool pics i shot at the Santa Paula Airport
    as my disgust grows for all that there is in the realm of Townie Lives, the houses, the mortgages, and all those items we work for, only to discover that it is those items which have us.
    the lure of aircraft tugs at my heart strings
    escapism
    the romaticism of being free in the sky
    but the reality of the logistics is a nightmare
    when i can hardly stomach the thought of putting a bike in a car to go for a ride
    much less get in a car, and drive to the airport, only to inject exhaust into the air at altitutude. and for what? recreation i assume.
    but boy it sure would be nifty to pretend to be Sky Captain...

peace...d

Oasis
    Live for Ever

Maybe I don't really want to know
    How your garden grows cos I just want to fly
    Lately did you ever feel the pain
    In the morning rain as it soaks you to the bone
    Maybe I just want to fly,
    Wanna live, I dont wanna die
    Maybe I just want to breathe
    Maybe I just don't believe
    Maybe you're the same as me
    We see things they'll never see
    You and I are gonna live forever

I said maybe I don't really want to know

Maybe I will never be
    All the things that I want to be
    But now is not the time to cry
    Now's the time to find out why
    I think you're the same as me

Maybe I don't really want to know
    Maybe I just want to fly,
    Wanna live, I dont wanna die
    Maybe I just want to breathe
    Maybe I just don't believe
    Maybe you're the same as me
    We're gonna live forever
    Gonna live forever
    Gonna live forever
    Gonna live forever
    Gonna live forever
    Gonna live forever
    Gonna live forever
    Last edited by SelfPropelledDevo; 11-08-2007 at 11:26 AM.
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

Veteran's Day

11/11/07

20yrs ago today i can remember basic training at Ft. Sill, OK. the morning was crisp, as we were in Lawton on Drill and Ceremony detail, a 21 gun salute after a Veteran’s Day speech.

Today, I’ve been home in Ventura for about a month & a half, my grandparents different, my dad pretty much the same, myself, well...you all know the story.

a battle to retain my sanity seems to be the “Front” these days, a metaphysical conundrum of the sorts. “How we live our lives & what has come of it.” seems to be the proverbial brick wall that i now stare at. at times its as if im actually banging my head against it.

no matter how it is, or what it is, on the bike, there is sanctuary, and the simple old adage i learned as an 11 year old, “simply ride your bike away” still is a pillar in my “practice of life”. that is...if all else fails, of all the effort you make in this life, if the situation, the condition at hand, if all of that is habitual, and the people dont care to do the work to change, why sit there and experience that suffering, when all it takes is to simply hop on the bike, and ride away.

so the days have come to be that daily rides are the core of my daily life. the world is so crazy these days, we zoom around at warp speed, working for tomorrow, obsessing about yesterday, and missing our moments. Life is to be enjoyed. at least that is the doctrine i live by. a Buddhist core if i never stated it before, or for those that have not picked up on the theme.

i love the bike, because it is freedom. today, as most days, i decided to simply ride away. Ventura and all the dynamics that are unfolding here with my family, has brought me to conclude that i need to commence my next contingency plan. therefore, i will be lightening my possessions more yet yet.

as my All Pro Hobo Heart pulls my strings, i find myself “playing” hobo. Today i rode out, and along the train tracks, i gravitate to the homeless, some simply draw to me, as i chit chat with a guy, on his Giant MTB with a rear rack, and panniers. A hobo, a brother on the path, a Dharma Bum, as i’d like to romanticize the situation, some words about keeping warm, i taught him how to build a reflection fire pit/stove with rocks and how to dig a depression, and give a path for the “draw” of air, and how to minimize the smoke, and fuel usage. even strung a line for him, with this micro blaze amongst the rocks, as to give him a place to warm his clothing. picked up an old tin can i spotted, filled it with water from my bottles, placed it atop the rock stove, and left him with $5 as the water was just about at a boil, and told him to wash up, get out of those damp clothes, and to string his tarp in a lean too fashion opposite the reflection stove, intentionally oriented to the days breeze. Tears filled his eyes as i was ridding away. “Peace be with you brother.”

Rain is in the forecast but the reality of “Ventura Rain”, is more a kin to a Monterey evening heavy fog. at times perhaps you could call it a drizzle. I make my way along the affluent in their +$2M houses, beamers, benz, yachts, etc.

as if a migration calling me, i end up at my old haunts, to sit and listen to a podcast, as I’ve been a long time fan of anything out of Buddhist Society of Western Australia. No matter the topic, the talk, no matter all the reading i’ve done, in my heart the topics bring me a soothing feeling, peace, a yoga pose, Padmasana (Lotus pose) my steadfast, no matter the train and its blaring horn as it passes by, that too temporary, as it is with all things in this life, as if we never were told, creation, sustaining and dissolution the 3 cycles of just about anything.

O.D. Green my all time fav, an old Army blanket my comfort as Pelicans glide with feather tips drawing along the growing swell, gulls fly slope before my eyes, dolphins jump and play, as i try to capture the moment in digital in attempt to convey the experience.

Homeward bound, and yes i do say BOUND, i see the bank with its parking lot full of “used cars” for sale, the staff on Sunday, Veteran’s Day, huddled under Easy Ups, catered food, coffee as i circle the lot, laff at first, followed by a sinking heart. someone says out loud, “can i help you sir?”, as im snapping a pic. I say, i assume these are all repo’s. “oh no, not at all sir.” and i laff out loud. now a bit of a scene. and i say, “you mean to tell me that the bank and all its staff is sitting out here on a SUNDAY, on Veteran’s Day, a National Holiday, in the drizzle selling cars....for....uhhh...what? You mean to tell me that the bank is now a car dealership?” and i laff out loud. “see this is exactly why i took all of $5 out of this bank on Thursday. I assume all this unresolved debt in these cars, is exactly why the bank cant give 5% or more on a CD.” and the staff just looks at me. “brothers and sisters, we are in a world of hurt.” i ride away.

dinner is calling to my stomach, as im on a spending spree today, so i hit the Chinese Food Joint, only to round the corner and nail a freshly broken Corona bottle, the cyclic hissing in my front tyre, now a sprint of sorts to the garage. Another NASCAR finish here on the streets of Ventura. And i say to myself, its only here amongst the people, here in this “Townie Life” where i get flats, flats from things like “trash”, the refuse of Humanity wreaks havoc at the point where the “Bicycle Lifestyle” hits the pave.

another patch on the way, slime is on my mind, as well as Conti Town and Country tyres. perhaps runflats in that Urban Assualt/Survive the Streets defensive posture. ironic how its so much more peaceful “out there” amongst the trees, freedom of the hills, and i think of those sayings like, “I’ve known dogs that were kinder than most people.”

here in this sink of humanity, i start to think that it is a dog eat dog world. with the economy slumping like it is, caution to the wind as i think i smell civil unrest on the way. Sad.

peace, love and light
    D-
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

dolphins and chinese food

dolphins and chinese food
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    nevermind.

Devo

totally cool

Quote Originally Posted by ink1373
    nevermind.
    iPod in ear, sitting on the beach
    not really meditating
    mostly a pic to just show/try to relate the experience of getting away on a bike, and watching the dolphins, etc

peace...d

and i agree...the post may be a bit much for a thread on MTBR, obviously im pushing the limit here
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    Awesome posts Devo!!! I wouldn't change a thing. Happy Veteran's Day! 17 years ago today, I was on a military flight to join Desert Sheild.

Thank you for the pug sizing input the other day via PM. I ended up buying a used Karate Monkey instead. I hope to have it by next weekend. It will definitely be set up for rambling with front and rear racks and panniers.

Mojoe

Devo

to all the vets

Quote Originally Posted by Mojoe
    Awesome posts Devo!!! I wouldn't change a thing. Happy Veteran's Day! 17 years ago today, I was on a military flight to join Desert Sheild.

Thank you for the pug sizing input the other day via PM. I ended up buying a used Karate Monkey instead. I hope to have it by next weekend. It will definitely be set up for rambling with front and rear racks and panniers.

Mojoe
    On the Pug...
    often i think that the KM is a better rig.
    as the Pug weakness is proving to be the wheels, bummer
    not to mention the Pug = $$$
    i think a Pug/KM = 1/3$ (ish)
    and ironically i also looked at the KM with OMM racks
    my next rig will more than likely mimic the KM set up
    a full rigid KM i think is probably the best rig in my interest
    a toss up of sorts with the LHT

to all the brothers in arms
    Happy Vets day
    i guess the upshot is that the kids get the day off from school

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    On the Pug...
    often i think that the KM is a better rig.
    as the Pug weakness is proving to be the wheels, bummer
    not to mention the Pug = $$$
    i think a Pug/KM = 1/3$ (ish)
    and ironically i also looked at the KM with OMM racks
    my next rig will more than likely mimic the KM set up
    a full rigid KM i think is probably the best rig in my interest
    a toss up of sorts with the LHT

to all the brothers in arms
    Happy Vets day
    i guess the upshot is that the kids get the day off from school

peace...d
    I get the day off work too but its hardly a day without work. I joined the AF 18 years ago now just before the first gulf war. I didn't participate in the first one because I was a "SAC Warrior" assigned to B-52s and was more involved with the cold war issues that were still going on then. A lot has changed in 18 years and I've lost a lot of friends but I've also gained a great many of them along the way.

Devo if you decide to go with Town & Country tires you can't go wrong with them. I commuted on them in Portland for 3 years and they barely showed any wear after however many thousand miles. They are heavy but compaired to the Pug they will seem like feathers. I never flatted once when I had them- probably because the tread you are riding on is more than an eighth of an inch thick. Since they are not a super high pressure tire they also have a comfortable ride and roll well. Mine are a little hard to get on and off the rim but thats true of every Conti tire I've had; especially the road tires. The only down side I saw to them was the wet traction and in Portland that's important. But that could have as much to do with the way they seal the roads in Portland and the thermoplastic they use for the white lines, etc. I ate it hard a number of times...

Devo

wow

wow!
    those sure are some awesome pics!
    the only thing i know how to fly are R/C gliders
    cuban 8's
    split S's
    chandrels (sp?)
    flare the landing

but even that, i guess..those "advanced daily activities" are quickly fading away.
    good thing i have the bike

peace...d
    Last edited by SelfPropelledDevo; 11-13-2007 at 01:39 AM. Reason: add pic
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

another rant

today im on a rant
    something is up
    i have no idea
    im tryin to get rid of more junk
    i just want to ride away
    i want to be on the bike
    i want to live my hobo notions
    and i want my family to reconcile
    i want my sister to have her own house, her kids, husband, etc
    i want the boys to ride
    i want to have my home base
    and i want my grandparents to get over there crazy freaking bigotry
    forget WWII
    and i dont want to sit and read some rant about stuff that ends up pissing me off
    i’d rather ride
    and enjoy my days

yesterday the neighborhood kids showed up to bum my pump
    i end up giving them some tyres
    a beat saddle
    some flat bars that i cut way down, in my narrow bar days
    some tweaky tubes for their chainstays, zip ties
    and suddenly this 9 year old starts out with a bunch of techno bike dribble
    about SPD’s, cleats, seatpost diameters, the difference between UST spoke nipples and traditional wheels, compression and rebound settings, how grip shift is kind of wack when he bunny hops, or jumps, and that sometimes he thinks he like trigger shifters better

and he’s telling me that he couldnt believe that i had all that wood on a bike
    and whats up with the Pug
    like the couldnt take his hand off of the tyres
    those H-bars, he instantly already knew about the ergonomics, vs bar-ends

and to myself, im just totally tripping out...like dude...this is a 9 year old
    and he’s got way more skill than i do
    those crazy bunny hops i see him pull off, cross ups, a table top
    and then he tells me that they got a spot where they do wall rides...
    holy crap!
    im old
    a 9 year old pulls up in my driveway, bums a floor pump, and busts out all the stops.

with 3 tyres across his handle bars, a beat saddle in his pocket, he pulls a wheelie away.

crazy kids!

now thats a person i aspire to be.

Surly drops me a line the other day...
    “brown santa” on the way!
    to the crew at Surly...a GREAT BIG THANK YOU!
    baby’s got new shoes in the mail
    freaking so SWANK!
    i swear! i think Surly is the best freaking bike company around
    serious
    and i ride everywhere as we all know
    and im just floored why people dont ride bikes
    its as easy as pedaling
    those kids in the drive way
    my hearts elation
    as they are a kin to fish to water on a bike
    i tell my grandpa that its the freedom of being a kid
    and when asked of adults what they love the most about our country, almost always, its “our Freedom” and yet as soon as we are of driving age, we toss aside the bike, foot on the accelerator pedal, job, girlfriend, house, and suddenly we are honeycombed into our obligations. our freedom is what we love the most, and ironically its the first thing we give up. you know it aint gotz to be that way. there is a balance.
    i cant tell you how much i keep telling kids to ride their bikes, and keep riding.
    not a hole lot today, other than tryin to get rid of more of my junk, junk now, as its been sitting, my futon going, some R/C glider stuff, etc.
    another day in the boat on the trailer on the side of the yard
    maybe i’ve gone past the “trailer trash” adage
    crazy guy in knickers, livin at his grandparents in a boat on a trailer, there goes the neighborhood.
    Devian(t) behavior

at times i thumb thru old pics
    so here you all are.
    pics

peace...d

classic Pug
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

another boat night

thermal pic thru the eyeball cam

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Devo

ventura sunset

sunset shot
    www.AsanaCycles.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Pugs 29'er wheels..

planning to lace up some 29'er rims for the Pugs to get over the tube/tire issue for my touring..

I will also replace the fork with something like the KM fork.. just to make the front Vbrakes easier..

maybe some Big Apple tires.. or the conti T&C..

Devo
    Quote Originally Posted by shotus
    planning to lace up some 29'er rims for the Pugs to get over the tube/tire issue for my touring..

I will also replace the fork with something like the KM fork.. just to make the front Vbrakes easier..

maybe some Big Apple tires.. or the conti T&C..
    all good ideas.
    if i remember, somewhere it was said that The Pug frame is the most versatile bicycle frame on the market.

peace...d
    www.AsanaCycles.com

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 12