Thread: I want a KM!!

mtbr member

I want a KM!!

Hey guys, Im wanting a KM BAD!!! Problem is, I dont have a dealer near me and my LBS cant get one. Is there any where online I can get one? I dont know what else to do

Chillin the Most
    Try calling around to some of the dealers closet to you and see if they'll ship to you.

I know the The Path Bike Shop here in SoCal is a dealer and would ship, but maybe cheaper going closer to home. Good luck and good choice, my bud seems to def love his, had his first ride this weekend.

mtbr member
    Tree Fort Bikes carries them as do several other online dealers.

Complete Bike

Frame and Fork

Good luck. I love my Monkey!

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Does your LBS order through QBP? If so, they can order any Surly product. QBP is the only distributor for Surly.

Unfortunately 2012 KM's are almost completely out of stock right now. Looks like late February / early March is the estimated delivery date.

mtbr member
    I am pretty sure that you can no longer purchase Surly complete bikes through online-only stores.

read this- Blog | Surly Bikes

QBP is a huge company that services a LOT of bike shops across the country. it should not be difficult to get a Surly bike from a local shop.

Fat boy Mod Moderator
    if your LBS can't get something though QBP then you need a new shop....

honestly I can appreciate the fact that they'll only sell complete bikes though LBS... it's not like it's hard to get the rights to sell em (be a QBP dealer is all)

if they are just not able to get one because of stock then disregard ;-)...

anyway check out Universal Cycles - The Largest Selection of Road and Mountain Bike Parts they have a pretty good list of QBP catalouge stuff on their web page and if it's avl though them it's usually avl though QBP

good luck
    mark
    - Surly Disc trucker
    - '82 trek 560 roadie