Thread: I ain't dead!

Obi
    mtbr member

I ain't dead!

I've just been out hurt as well as busy w/ life, family, and work. Still been keeping tabs on Surly stuff, but since I left the industry I found myself visiting here less. Mostly b/c when you're out hurt and can't ride it's just too much punishment.

So all the rest of you O-G's that are still here and some of you newer friends, streamline it for me? What have I missed in here the last year and a half?

Obi..

*No pics, just did a light ride for the first time in a year tonight, but I promise I'll get some as the weeks progress.
    You have given out too much Positive Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    Awesome!

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    "waves hand at Obi"

Hello stranger, 72 views and no replys, i thought someone should wave hello back.....

(i have no idea who you are ? but a Surly fan so must be allright)

Your back from the dead, thats always nice to streamline things. They just got stranger/weirder, Surly have been busy chaps and gone all Germanic Gothic on us with the bike named Krampus (eater of small children) and fat has gone obese with the non NASA sanctioned Moonlander. Some stuff got revamped and Kmonkeys lost v-brake mounts, us riders might be more out there as well and going where no Surly has gone before.
    All is good.

mtbr member
    Good to see that you are back and in the saddle again. I have seen your name over the years but have not interacted much with you. But, I now have a CC and post here a little.
    Currently reviewing an Ibex Maroc 29er

Stubby-legged
    Jun 2006
    You haven't missed anything.( 1x1 does fit a 650b. Like it's made for it.)
    Welcome back.

mtbr member
    Welcome back Obi
    glad you made it back,
    Cheers,
    When trails gets tougher, Just stand up and deliver.

PRETENDURO
    We’ve got to hook up for a group ride sometime. Been talking about this for a while, time to make some plans. So far the weather has been just about perfect here in the San Jose area. Rode my 11th Anniversary Edition Surly 1x1 “Rat Ride” out at Santa Teresa County Park yesterday with Dion and Nelson34:
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Obi
    mtbr member
    Any Strava track entitled Dion's Cholapocalypse I'm wary of. I'm down, we just have to figure this out b/c my Sat-Sun's just got spoken for. Yep, gonna do builds on the w/e's and regular job during the week. I must be off my gourd. All this on to of being really sick/hurt recently.

Translation, let's do something, just realize my legs are butter right now.
    You have given out too much Positive Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    Awesome!