mtbr member

Help me identify this fork?

Never mind... figured it out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help me identify this fork?-dscf0017.jpg  

Help me identify this fork?-dscf0018.jpg  

Help me identify this fork?-dscf0019.jpg  

Help me identify this fork?-dscf0020.jpg  

Last edited by Hellcat405; 01-14-2013 at 05:38 PM.

mtbr member
    Crosscheck?

mtbr member
    Looks like a black Cross Check to me as well. Mine has the same rack mounts.

mtbr member
    Yeah it's a CC, but, what threw me off was the eyelets in the crown. I was thinking that only the LHT's had those but this didn't have the right amount of eyelets at the drop outs. The description of the new forks on their website says they only have the mid-blade eyelets but then if you read the new description of the 2013 CC frameset, it says that they are now including the fork with the updated crown.

It's what I wanted but I was just a little confused with the extra eyelets in the crown.

mtbr member
    Cross Check

mtbr member
    Hellcat405- FYI I dig your handle. Sweet Aircraft Any way whats the story with the fork? It looks new it has the paint cover/powder coat cover on the brake peg bosses thing. Brand new yes?

mtbr member
    Yeah,
    it was brand new I bought it off of eBay. I was just a bit thrown off when I got it out of the box and it had the extra eyelets on the crown. I paid $50 including shipping for this thing... pretty good deal considering I think I can get about that much for my old one.

Anyone want to buy my old one off of me? It's the same color but the plain one with no eyelets except for the fender mounts down by the dropouts.

I'm only half serious. I'm probably going to wait until closer to summer to sell my old fork That way I can get more money out of it. I've found that buying bike stuff on eBay in the winter is the cheapest and then selling stuff once it is back in season is best if you don't need the money right away.