Thread: Has anyone?

iphilrive

Has anyone?

Hey has anyone used the dually knard combo with a troll? i'm looking to built up some duallys with knards 26x3.0 and i was just curious if anyone has done it? pictures please!

Positively negative
    Mar 2010
    Hoping this works. I wanna build a Troll with Knards too, but will likely use Rhino Lites.

iphilrive
    You try this? Or any pictures?

Positively negative
    Mar 2010
    There are some pictures in the troll thread. Some people will say they fit fine, other say they had to trim them, other say they don't fit. I'd put my money on them just not fitting. I've shelved the troll plans for now because surly won't sell me one, might build some b+ wheels for my 29er instead.

Knard 26+ on Troll, Any experience?

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by big_papa_nuts View Post
    I've shelved the troll plans for now because surly won't sell me one, Knard 26+ on Troll, Any experience?
    Huh?

Positively negative
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddle Up View Post
    Huh?
    Surly recently decided not to sell to "multi sport" stores, including the one that houses the bike shop I work at. In all fairness I see their point, and they have actually modified their policy to allow me to buy parts (which was a big reason the decision annoyed me so much in the first place). There is also a good chance that I could talk them into selling me a frameset, including the troll and a second KM I have planned, but it's not as easy as adding them to one of my weekly Q orders and I already have a few bikes that need to be finalized.

Team Captain
    Jan 2004
    That's stupid.