mtbr member

Is the Gazzaloddi 3.0 gone?

I thought about posting this in the wheels and tires forum but the question is mainly for other pugsley riders. I was looking online for a set of gazzaloddi 3.0s and it seems everyone is out of stock. I checked out the Nokian site and it no longer shows a 3.0. The widest they show now is a 2.6. Does anyone know where I can still get a set of 3.0s before they are all gone?

mtbr member
    All gone.
    Nokian stopped making the 26" 3.0.
    Arrow Racing still makes some 3.0" tires, if I remember, they are a bit narrower than the Gazzi's. www.arrowracing.com

Umm...maybe someone on here still has a set, try posting this on the DH/FR board and see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by KavuRider
    All gone.
    Nokian stopped making the 26" 3.0.
    Arrow Racing still makes some 3.0" tires, if I remember, they are a bit narrower than the Gazzi's. www.arrowracing.com

Umm...maybe someone on here still has a set, try posting this on the DH/FR board and see what happens.
    Awe rat farts... Okay I'll check ebay too. I wonder why they got rid of them? Most not have been selling enough. Thanks for the heads up!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Wildfire still lists them:

http://www.wildfirecycles.com/fatbikes.html

ballbuster

Doesn't....

Quote Originally Posted by RockyRider
    I thought about posting this in the wheels and tires forum but the question is mainly for other pugsley riders. I was looking online for a set of gazzaloddi 3.0s and it seems everyone is out of stock. I checked out the Nokian site and it no longer shows a 3.0. The widest they show now is a 2.6. Does anyone know where I can still get a set of 3.0s before they are all gone?
    ... the Pug use a Surly 4" tire?

mtbr member
    Many people like to use the Gazzi instead of the Endormorph - I think its because of the heavier casing/low wear rate of the Gazzi.

Why did they stop making them? Well, they were originally produced for DH bikes and for that, they are completely overkill. Too wide and too heavy. There just wasn't enough demand for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by azdog View Post
    I think he was born around the time of the Chernobyl fallout which would explain a lot.