mtbr member
    Nov 2006

Cross Check sizing help

Sorry guys. I know this gets beaten to death but I can't find anything that's relevant for me. So I am just going to ask for myself.

6' with a 32" inseam. What size?

Just for reference my road bike is a Cannondale Caad9 in a 58. I also ride a KM in an 18".

Thanks!!
    Last edited by gibsygoldtop; 02-25-2011 at 08:12 PM.
    “Driving a car versus riding a bike is on par with watching television rather than living your own life.”

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    I am 6' 1" and my inseam measures (high & tight) 35". Most of my pants are sized 32" inseam, 33" is probably better but it is hard to find pants in odd sizes. I have a 58cm CC and it fits basically perfect. I am running a 110mm x 25deg stem with no spacers. If I was going to have a custom frame made I would use very similar geo except a slightly taller head tube so I could run a more normal stem.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Im 5'11" and my 56 is pretty comfortable. Maybe a slight bit too long. Im replacing my CC with a Pake C'mute next week. Prob is the C'mute seems to run a bit long, so i ordered a 56 and will return it for a 54 if it doesnt work.

never summer
    5'10" w/ 54cm, its perfect for me. I'd check your geo on the Caad9 and see if its similar to the 58cm CC. I used the fit calculator on competitive cyclist cause I was having a hard time deciding what size. I also used the below link which was handy. Good luck!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...31WpvkCw#gid=0